We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First experiences and some questions Options

skrps
#1 Posted : 6/8/2010 10:54:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi! Been lurking around for a while and decided to make an account finally.

My friends cat has recently found some spice and decided to experiment on it. He decided to start slow and work his way up. Most of the ~10 experiences were medium dosages to get confortable with the headspace. He always smoked alone out of a meth pipe, with dim lights and some faint chillout music. While he never got in contact with entities yet, there are 2 experiences he would like to share and ask some questions about.

After the usual CEVs started to fade on a medium dose, he suddenly was in a void, maybe outter space, feeling like being underwater (he really likes that feeling!) He felt like he is the center of the universe, strangely and loosely connected to everything around him. There were no emotions or information, just the feeling of presence of something else. The picture that stuck in his head was like lots of little glowing wires going out from himself into all directions in the universe. He contemplated if he created all of this, if he might be some divine being. Strangely enough this all happened after the actual trip and lasted for a good 2-3 minutes.

After that he decided to up the dosage a bit as he felt ready to go deeper. He improved his smoking technique alot by then and after the first hit, the pipe already consisted out of red fractal soup. he took another hit, couldn't remember putting the pipe down. He found himself in the usual 4d fractal pattern landscape, centering around what seemed to be a female type creature made out of blue light. he realized that he could no longer feel his body, he briefly thought he doesn't breathe anymore, or doesn't have to. He didn't think of it as death, it was just an unfamiliar feeling of not feeling his own body.

By the time rational thoughts started to come back a bit, he was a bit worried about it but thought it was alright. He didn't know anymore who or what he was, what his name was, what his identity was, if he was human or what he looked like. The next thing remembered him alot of something he experienced before when he was a child. He always thought of it as the beginning of conciousness. It is the first thing in his life he could remember. A definite point of thinking this is me, this is who i am. He can clearly remember this moment as a child, where it was and what it felt like. Only now he thought, who am i? is this who i want to be? He started to come down now, and discovered his body again, leaving him thinking WTF for a good 30minutes. Shocked

He isn't sure if this was a breakthrough, as there were no emotions, feelings or profound thoughts during the journey, something he almost never had on spice. it's more like all of this is been shown without being able to think about it. it sure feels euphoric and good, but lacks profoundness somehow. on the few acid trips he had. he always felt that cosmic connection, being in love with universe if you want. dmt, while the effects are much more intense, never produced that feeling (yet) He also thinks the lack of thoughts prevents the contact with entities somehow. He did catch a brief glimpse of some things that looked like beings on some of his journeys, but they never seemed interested to make contact.

How can he make his experiences more like that? How can he make his memories last and get more out of it? He never remembers much of his experiences, could that be related to him not remembering much of his dreams either? Would some of the exercises regarding dreams make him remember more?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Praline
#2 Posted : 6/10/2010 5:39:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dont ponder while you're out there. Even if you're capable of rational (or irrational) thought, dont do it. Jsut keep your mind quiet throughout the experience and view it for what its worth. You'll remember more. Kind of a mindfulness meditation..check it out on google
FYI- Anything I post here is just stuff made up by my crazy brother who lives in my closet. I feed him jellybeans.

#3 Posted : 6/13/2010 2:58:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hold it lightly. Not the pipe; the experience.
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

StrangeLoop
#4 Posted : 6/13/2010 5:50:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

How can he make his experiences more like that? How can he make his memories last and get more out of it? He never remembers much of his experiences, could that be related to him not remembering much of his dreams either? Would some of the exercises regarding dreams make him remember more?

You can't really go into it with expectations on what it's SUPPOSED to be. Just take it for what it is. As for remembering it, maybe you're dosing too high. How much are you smoking each time?