We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
yawning preventing some action of the DMT. Options

vibrator
#1 Posted : 6/8/2010 10:37:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

so i smoked some spice,

i closed my eyes as the room got all jumbled up and the music was turned to silence.

i approached a bright white light and was zapped right through.

on the other side was a constantly morphing geometric shape much like a hypercube mixed with a 3d star of david. (2 pyramids one up one down overlayed)

my memory is quite fuzzy i may have inhaled too much in retrospect because i remember going into light and coming out but not while i was there. more dosage experimentation will confirm or disprove this hypothesis.

i learned here that you cant really focus yourself onto anything i felt presences and while i tried to "see" them stuff was taken down a notch. The best way to "see" was to just be. I remembered a guided meditation i once had and tried to remind myself that "this is what i was looking for this is what i want" i let go of thoughts as they came and observed.

"what should we do with him?"

"unintelligible" response.

anyways i remember yawning and the entities were upset with this. i was kicked out and i opened my eyes only to not really be able to recognize my room at all, i closed them again and observed Purple and blue light tentacls swirling and pulling on me but getting ever thinner. I then became aware of music once more and sat up. I looked over at my sitter, lol who fell asleep. i was gone for about 8 minutes at least.

i have to get a scale to measure doses....

or i could measuer out a gram and cut it 20 times. but i would loose some.

anyways when i have my first obvious breakthrough as the experienced members say it will be it should shed light on this experience.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

trancenut
#2 Posted : 6/9/2010 12:35:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there vibrator. I notice that yawning happens a lot with some "deep" spice experiences too.

Did you find it was just yawning?

The reason I ask is that what starts off as a yawn develops into a deep breath - a lungful to almost bursting point (well, it feels that way) and then a long exhale with a "sigh" ?

This seems to happen mostly with a brew with me. If it is a body reflex against shallow breathing, in order take in more oxygen,I wonder if taking slower fuller breaths would help? I also wonder if yawning is dose related - more dose, more oxygen needed? I will be looking at this over the next few times and will let you know the result.

I don't really have enough direct experience with entities (that I can recall) to make a proper comment, although could it be that their dissatifaction was that you were not yet breathing according to the experience/dose and that the yawn was just an "outward" sign of something happening inside somewhere?

I would like to know for me as well - can anyone shed some light on this for us?

It is great to start meeting other like minded "Travellers on the road of life and knowledge" and to find so many concentrated on this forum is a wonderful discovery. I wonder how many other "yawners" are out there !

peace, love happiness and continued positive and progressive growth

trancenut

Praline
#3 Posted : 6/10/2010 5:34:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This happens to my girlfriend a lot. Maybe a cup of coffee before smoking?? Ive also been on ephedra while smoking, and it seems to intensify the trip a lot. Just dont mix ephedra with a MAOI.
FYI- Anything I post here is just stuff made up by my crazy brother who lives in my closet. I feed him jellybeans.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 6/10/2010 5:49:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I get some crazy yawn's during the tailend of the journey. Along with the yawns come the sweet tearsSmile

I remember reading a thread a while ago about the tears that people get, maybe their was something said about the yawns, il try and look for it.

Edit: heres the link https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=11054

funkymonkey
#5 Posted : 6/10/2010 7:54:50 PM

mr. bond...james bond..

gammagore wrote:
I get some crazy yawn's during the tailend of the journey. Along with the yawns come the sweet tears

+1

monkey see monkey doo monkey pee monkey poo

vibrator
#6 Posted : 6/13/2010 3:13:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

sweet tears are something i am familiar with. do the tears just come out of your eyes without that crying feeling?

StrangeLoop
#7 Posted : 6/13/2010 5:44:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I always get yawning and tears from mushrooms but never DMT.

You can get a really cheap milligram scale on ebay. I wouldn't use it for 5-meo or any dose sensitive research chemical cause the cheapo ones aren't exceptionally accurate but it gets the job done for spice. I use this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/0-00...5579ee035#ht_3167wt_1058

d*l*b
#8 Posted : 6/13/2010 6:05:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’ve found that yawning creates mixed results on my journeys.

The first few times it happened I felt that they reduced the intensity of my experience, but it seems that nowadays they do the total opposite! Now (although it hasn’t happened for a while) it increases a sensation of warmth and can also change the dynamic of the visual aspects too.
D × V × F > R

alzabo
#9 Posted : 6/13/2010 11:27:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just wanted to say that I too am enjoying this phenomena called yawning. For me, yawning is simply how I feel like breathing sometimes. I've never had an entity get offended at it before. In all serious ponderousness, I imagine, that if you are keeping to a particular pace of rhythm of breath, a certain psychic realm may be established. As that pace changes, perhaps into yawning, laughing, talking, and other paces, the realm may shift accordingly.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

gammagore
#10 Posted : 6/13/2010 11:52:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

vibrator wrote:
sweet tears are something i am familiar with. do the tears just come out of your eyes without that crying feeling?

They just come, but I only notice them when I start yawning at the tailend of my journey. Like long drops down my cheeks to my jawbone. No crying feeling.

I love itSmile

mumbles
#11 Posted : 6/21/2010 3:20:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The yawning is really common side effect among spice and mushroom users.

vovin
#12 Posted : 6/22/2010 3:40:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

I think the DMT experience is requiring that your brain use considerably more resource both calories as well as oxygen. When you are at the tail end your body is trying to replenish with oxygen that was used up. This is just my theory.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

corpus callosum
#13 Posted : 6/22/2010 5:25:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Yawning and lacrimation (tear production) often go together and are a manifestation of parasympathetic activity of the autonomic system.In some ways, the sympathetic and para sympathetic systems are in some kind of balance so this effect can be achieved by either stimulation of the parasympathetic pathways or inhibition of the corresponding sympathetics.

PS-apologies for the 2 deleted posts before and after this-for some reason this post was put up 3 times.Important though it is, putting it up 3 times is a bit much....Very happy
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

kaleidoscope eyes
#14 Posted : 6/22/2010 12:20:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All the psychedelics I have tried so far have made me extremely sleepy and very yawn-ish, particularly mushrooms. I have even fell asleep during the peak of an LSD trip before... After DMT I usually feel like I could go for a good nap =)

Its interesting hearing theories on this topic.
the fictional character, kaleidoscope eyes, resides in the sky with diamonds and cellophane flowers

MelCat
#15 Posted : 6/22/2010 4:14:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Funny to stumble across this topic..

The same thing has been happening to me lately.

I've been having trouble breaking through, not sure why...

But as soon as I start smoking, I start yawning like crazy and I get a STRONG desire to urinate.

It's like my body recognizes that I'm putting a foreign chemical into, and it's trying to get rid of it as fast as possible.

It seems like I'm going to have to use a lot more spice to breakthrough faster because when I try to milk out the smaller doses, I'll have to pee before I actually get anywhere. It's VERY aggravating. Maybe I should not consume as many liquids beforehand and really rehydrate myself afterwards.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Gir
#16 Posted : 6/22/2010 5:55:42 PM

Gir

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
Funny to stumble across this topic..

The same thing has been happening to me lately.

I've been having trouble breaking through, not sure why...

But as soon as I start smoking, I start yawning like crazy and I get a STRONG desire to urinate.

It's like my body recognizes that I'm putting a foreign chemical into, and it's trying to get rid of it as fast as possible.

It seems like I'm going to have to use a lot more spice to breakthrough faster because when I try to milk out the smaller doses, I'll have to pee before I actually get anywhere. It's VERY aggravating. Maybe I should not consume as many liquids beforehand and really rehydrate myself afterwards.

There is nowhere in the forum that suggests/hints/begins to hint/even remotely gets near hinting you use MORE SPICE to breakthrough FASTER. That is getting close to the |stupid| line. It happens, sometimes you have to pee when you smoke, Its happened to me a lot. I usually drink half a glass of water, then go pee 15 minutes before I dose. If I have to pee during a trip, i just start to hold it, it goes away fast because you LOSE YOUR BODY TO HYPERSPACE.

again, please dont assume that MORE SPICE will make for a "faster" come up.. That is just plain dumb.

and if your yawning, maybe its the spice telling you "you look exhausted, why dont you lie back, close your eyes, and relax." I have never had to stay awake for a trip.. I have taken naps coming down from hyperspace, its very nice. Soothing. You might just try goin with the flow.. in both the yawning and the peeing aspect. (note: I do not suggest peeing in the dark. it is ridiculously hard to do..especially when there are entities and geometric shapes spinning at and around you.)

-gir.

note2: Melodic, I am in no way calling you stupid or dumb. It just appears that people still dont understand that its not quantity..its mindset.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

MelCat
#17 Posted : 6/22/2010 6:32:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gir - No offence taken.

I guess I should have mentioned that I already use pretty minuscule doses as it is and I mainly try to milk as much of the residue as I can.

My ultimate goal is to learn how to breakthrough without spice, and just use spice to kinda lower the threshold so to speak. Kinda close the distance between the two worlds.

So when I smoke spice to try to get into that meditative state and I get this overwhelming desire to piss myself, it gets annoying.

So when I say take more spice faster, it's not really saying that I'll use an obscene or irresponsible amount... It's more like I'll just use more than I have been. I know the amount I have been using isn't what most people would consider a breakthrough dose unless they have a VERY low tolerance.

So instead of milking a tiny dose for 5-10 min... do a regular dose and get it done.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

SunRise
#18 Posted : 6/22/2010 11:44:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

many times when I take a (to me) large dose of lsd (5+) I will have the intense urge to urinate during the peak. and I actually WILL urinate a few times an hour which is exceedingly uncommon for my usual male body. Im not sure what the deal is.

I also yawn very often with spice, I like it howeverLaughing
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

physics envy
#19 Posted : 6/23/2010 4:53:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim has only been at this for a few months but SWIM and SWIM's wife both get the yawns. Sometimes it feels like breathing exercises/training. One time SWIM swore he saw a light zip in from a distance like lightning and force a HUGE yawn so quick and hard he thought he was going to break his jaw! Breathing in general seems to be a major factor in manifesting/influencing what's going on during the experiences...perhaps in regular life just as well.
Salvia quid enthusiast