We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Breakthrough? Options

HyperspaceAlchemist
#1 Posted : 6/8/2010 10:13:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So SWIM and a frog recently had a strange experience. SWIM added 8 drops of jungle spice oil to a bowl of herbs. 5 drops were placed on top of the herbs, while 3 more were placed in the center of the herbs. The frog proceeded to hit the pipe first, taking in a deep plume of smoke. Then SWIM, who was quite drunk, followed suit and did a mega blast, which super heated the pipe. Approximately 5 seconds after SWIMs mega blast, it was realized and determined that this may be overkill.. At this point SWIMs vision swirled into a tornado of visual distorions that could not be comprehended. Then 3 to 4 seconds after that started taking place, SWIM blacked out, FROG says that SWIMs right leg shot out in front of him and then he stood up and started to flail his arms like he was flying. The frog grabbed SWIM and set him back down on the bed, at which time the frog begain to experience the power of the jungle, which set off his adrenaline. The frog sat for a few minutes shaking and trying to deal with the intense vibrations of the spice. Then the frog was compelled to stand up and walk around the room in circles to calm down. When SWIM came too, several minutes later, there was no recollection of the voyage at all. It was a total blank for SWIM from the time of the blackout to when SWIM came too. SWIM and frog are just happy that they made it through this journey.

Has anyone else ever experienced this type of blackout(no recollection of trip whatsoever) or adrenaline rush on jungle?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 6/8/2010 2:01:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, Ive gotten those blackouts/no recollection. Im still to figure out why Ive gotten them.

Here is some advise for you, DON'T SMOKE DMT DRUNK!! Go for lower doses and work your way up.

#3 Posted : 6/13/2010 3:01:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^^ wise words. Drinking and spice really don't mix. You are entering into another dimension; and spice is a rocket. You wouldn't fly a rocket drunk, would you?
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

Sublime
#4 Posted : 6/14/2010 6:27:48 PM

Intraterrestrial

^Unless you have no choice. Razz
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

Moose Man
#5 Posted : 6/21/2010 2:16:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I made the mistake of drinking once before blasting off and noticed the difference. The normal loving female entity I meet was slightly aggravated and was demanding I smoke more and to quit playing around. I only had like 3 beers! but I wont be making that mistake again. I don't think I will even smoke MJ before now, but molly or mesc beforehand does sound interesting...