We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
DMT Connected to Teen's Death: UPDATE Sentencing Complete Options

SnozzleBerry
#1 Posted : 6/8/2010 3:57:22 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

DMT has been identified as "related" to the death of a teen in Connecticut. All they are saying is that a 22-year old guy gave a female 17-year old high school senior and honor student DMT at a party. Apparently, at some point after snorting it she got up and left the house (her friends thought she was going to puke) and never came back.

Here is one of the more troubling quotes from the 2nd article:
Quote:
According to an arrest warrant, police discovered an apology letter written on Ham's Blackberry that said, "It was me. I am responsible for this atrocity. I gave her DMT and therefore I am the one you must hate for this."

The articles I found are here:
http://www.courant.com/c...0100607,0,3505557.story
http://www.wfsb.com/news/23817707/detail.html
Video in link: http://www.courant.com/c...0100607,0,3505557.story

This could be a major blow to our molecule depending on how this story gets manipulated and presented from here on out.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Touche Guevara
#2 Posted : 6/8/2010 4:18:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like this guy was trouble. Giving some aya concoction to a 17-year-old girl at a party, and having a gun? Hopefully this doesn't blow back on the majority of proponents of this molecule, who are by and large peaceful folk.

Touche Guevara
#3 Posted : 6/8/2010 4:22:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

And for the record, it doesn't seem like this was smoked since:

Quote:
According to the arrest warrant, friends told police, "Jacobson got up asking to know where her cell phone and purse were located. She also questioned how long the drug would last. She was agitated but laid back down. She then got up and exited the condo. They believed she was going to puke outside. She never returned."

Any sources saying she smoked it? That could mean the kid mistook something else for DMT.

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 6/8/2010 4:25:44 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Touche Guevara wrote:
Any sources saying she smoked it? That could mean the kid mistook something else for DMT.

The video says they snorted it. Jorkest also raised the very valid point that maybe it wasn't DMT...if the dude bought it, who knows what it could've been. But even if it was dmt, snorting couldn't have been that powerful I don't think; the probability of her insuflating enough for a strong experience is pretty low I'd think.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Felnik
#5 Posted : 6/8/2010 4:34:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this actually took place in connecticut

http://www.nbcconnecticu...-Arrested--95776884.html
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

SnozzleBerry
#6 Posted : 6/8/2010 4:39:59 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Felnik wrote:

this actually took place in connecticut

http://www.nbcconnecticu...Arrested--95776884.html

My bad, the articles all say that, sorry for the typo Embarrased , Texas was the dude's state of residence.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

stevowitz
#7 Posted : 6/8/2010 4:48:30 AM

The Dude

This sucks.

really sucks...

Last thing we need is people making a big deal from two people being irresponsible and one of them dying as a result.

just sad really...
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

Bill Cipher
#8 Posted : 6/8/2010 4:48:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And here we go...

This is going to cause some ugly repercussions.

Touche Guevara
#9 Posted : 6/8/2010 5:01:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Touche Guevara wrote:

The video says they snorted it. Jorkest also raised the very valid point that maybe it wasn't DMT...if the dude bought it, who knows what it could've been. But even if it was dmt, snorting couldn't have been that powerful I don't think; the probability of her insuflating enough for a strong experience is pretty low I'd think.

Anyone want to speculate on the max duration of sniffed DMT? Fumarate, for "worst case scenario"'s sake.

Best case scenario, it ends up being an already highly-regulated synthetic or scheduled RC. More likely it was one of the still-unscheduled 2C's or something, unless this does happen to be a really unusual case of spice abuse.

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 6/8/2010 5:16:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

ive snorted 120mg of dmt fumarate...and it was one of the most painful experiences i have ever had..i puked...shit...and felt awful..i experienced actual psychedelic effects for only about 10-20 minutes..but they werent strong at all...i cant see kids even getting close to what i did because it hurt so damn bad
it's a sound

OpeningPandorasBox
#11 Posted : 6/8/2010 5:51:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT seems to be growing in popularity...very unfortunate
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

ghostman
#12 Posted : 6/8/2010 6:55:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OpeningPandorasBox wrote:
DMT seems to be growing in popularity...very unfortunate

Don't you think we have something to do with that?

It is ultimately unstoppable, but I still believe that the Nexus should be word of mouth, unindexed and on the dark web. It is however, too late.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

droplet
#13 Posted : 6/8/2010 7:00:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yah its getting more popular, but thats why we're here, to guide those and educate those who don't know the correct context of how and why to use it. I see the fact that more and more people are finding out about it as not bad, but a sign that more and more people are waking up. I have a feeling that that was not DMT. I find it highly unlikely that you can die from DMT...(go to the afterlife maybe... but not die) Our brains are made to handle the chemical... its like saying someone died from snorting 5htp... i just don't see it happening...

who knows what else she was on or what she really took.

The media will probably try and demonize it and their might be repercussions, but even if they do do something, prohibition is being exposed left and right, the drug war is failing and the drugs are winning...

The fact of the matter is DMT is already illegal and its impossible to stop production of it...
it might get harder to produce with new laws, but not impossible... I found a whole island covered in Mimosa Hostilis where im at... philaris grass is everywhere... what are they gonna do about it... nothing they can't

what if we all started approaching local media and started educating them on the facts and the context of the molecule instead of letting them have to rely on police reports and shit. The only way to fight the propaganda and negative media is to counter it with good propaganda and positive media attention.

be a positive member in your community and meet(or become) the media... project your message and spread the good word...

remember its all a choice between fear and love, and the only way to dissolve fear in Someone is with love...

obliguhl
#14 Posted : 6/8/2010 7:28:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
what if we all started approaching local media and started educating them on the facts

They are not interested. They are not on our side.

Shit is going to hit the fan.

stevowitz
#15 Posted : 6/8/2010 7:35:48 AM

The Dude

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
what if we all started approaching local media and started educating them on the facts

They are not interested. They are not on our side.

We don't know that yet...the toxicology reports have to come in.

I mean yes...it doesn't help that when you type "DMT" in google both that news article and our site are on the same page...but so is lycaeum, erowid, drugs-forum and deoxy...

so, the attention might be big, might not.

we should be patient
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

obliguhl
#16 Posted : 6/8/2010 7:37:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You're right, lets stay calm here and lets not forget who is right.

BoKuDen
#17 Posted : 6/8/2010 7:41:48 AM

-

Regardless if it was dmt in her system;
her inebriation + outside circumstance seems most likely cause of death, not the supposed dmt its self.

Deaths related to alcohol have killed more of my friends...

Quote:

Quite possibly, maybe, probably.
"The more one is able to articulate what it is, the less others are able to understand."
I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
Our Great War's a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives.

droplet
#18 Posted : 6/8/2010 8:02:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wouldn't all autopsy results have DMT...???

The Traveler
#19 Posted : 6/8/2010 8:15:26 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I find this story questionable at least.

If you look at this quote from this article:
wrote:
According to the arrest warrant, friends told police, "Jacobson got up asking to know where her cell phone and purse were located. She also questioned how long the drug would last. She was agitated but laid back down. She then got up and exited the condo. They believed she was going to puke outside. She never returned."

So she was asking were her phone and purse were located? And then asks how long the drug would take? Then goes outside and DROWNED(???) in the pond?

If she could ask these kind of things and wander outside then the effects of the alleged DMT were clearly almost gone, if she took any. For all we know she was just drunk at that party, got outside and did one of those stupid things people do when they drink too much alcohol: drown in a pond.

We have to wait until the autopsy results are in. Does anyone know where those records can be retrieved?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

obliguhl
#20 Posted : 6/8/2010 8:16:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...now i read the articles....

Quote:
"It was me. I am responsible for this atrocity. I gave her DMT and therefore I am the one you must hate for this."

What a douche you are. Just because you have a low self-esteem you are not responsible for EVERTHING bad that happens aroudn you fool. But its always nice to down in self-pitty and self-doubt...yeah, it was you and your evil DMT ... scream it to the world. Hope you've had a nice relief at the cost of the whole community.

No it's not plausible that the girl just fell into the pond because she was walking alone highly intoxicated with alcohol.

It's the evil dmt.

Wow....just wow.

But lets wait for the results. I now doubt that she even touched the stuff.

123NEXT»