We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
^...^ Options

lma
#1 Posted : 6/7/2010 1:26:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello :-)
my first post...looks that this the only part of the forum where i can start a new topic Smile
starting from the beginning...couple of questions to ask :-)
(bit of description from the beginning - i had a pure dmt experience in a form of alchemic ceremony, guided with a person who know, unfortunately he is not able to resolve couple of problems...)
questions came...
i believe that dmt has limited potential, further possibility of research is only by traditional means (meditation, concentration)
that dmt is only a tool, some sort of lift getting you couple of floors up, but later you need climb by yourself, first stairs, then a ladder, then there is no even ladder, and you still have to work it out. :-)

alchemist known to me says that dmt has the potential alone.
??? Smile

question number two.... zen :-)
i watched a film. "zen noir" called.
wikipedia says
"Zen Noir is a 2006 surrealist Buddhist murder mystery by independent filmmaker Marc Rosenbush, "

recommeded watch, looks like is touching to quite large bit of subject.
question. is you watched....
is it real? :-) yeah, it looks TOO bloody real.
By myself i feel that it is, but i do not want to fall in the hole of false teaching.

if you watched and got it.... mystery to me.... why one of the practicioners shot himself with a gun?
answer coming from a Buddhist point of view is needed... or maybe is just a film making mistake?
sorry if this not a good place for this questions, i know i have to ask google :-) but i havent find a interner "ask the master" forum, neither find a living Master yet....

question number 3... :-)
g.i. gurdijeff teaching?
any opinions welcome....

peace&light. a.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

wade
#2 Posted : 6/7/2010 5:42:52 AM

wade

welcome I am new as well

maybe the practitioner was "over it" and moved on