We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Failing/ Heavy bodyload/ bad spice? Options

HyperD
#1 Posted : 6/4/2010 1:23:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I extrakted spice with STB method and did a recrystallization 2 times and the result is white crystal peaces around 30-60 mg each with yellow in it.
Just to add i did a soda carbonate wash in my extraction as well

When i smoked the machine 1 hour ago i did take 2 big tokes and couldnt do the third and the spice toke control over me totally.
Very very strange feeling,like needles picking over my whole body and in mounth.Difficult to explain but not a good feeling.It feelt as i was wet or cold in the middle body section as well.

1)Is it normal this bodyload you get?
2)Can it be the spice that is impure even i did recrystallization 2 times?
3)Is it my smoking technic?Is it better to take smaller inhales the two first and then go for the big third one?
4)Do you feel the bodyload when take enough/breakthrough?

CheersShocked

Remember that when you walk through the door you just opened the experience can be compared to flip a coin
But the coin can have more than two sides

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

apostle11
#2 Posted : 6/4/2010 2:03:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll just speak on what I can since I have only done 1 extraction using AB method.

The bodyload you describe is not something I have ever felt. Nothing like that has ever happened to me as far as feeling like needles are prickling me.

I am of the belief that it is the third big hit that does it for me as far as breakthrough I basically just hit it until I can't hit it anymore which is usually only 3 or 4 hits. DMT vapor/smoke doesn't seem at all harsh to me so I don't really have an issue coughing what got me in my first travels was when I got that alienness feeling but I am to the point now that I can push through that and get 1 more hit if it is there.

Not sure about impure product and how that can effect the bodyload let the experts answer that. When I did extraction I used the vinegar/lime/naphtha and came out with white product that I am sure isn't completely pure but I haven't had any issue with it and will probably do the same thing next time.
Pursue Perspective

ghostman
#3 Posted : 6/4/2010 2:23:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HyperD wrote:

I have decided that there is nothing normal about DMT. There is a body load similar to what you describe when you don't push through to the other side. Sub-breakthroughs have this prickly feeling and are uncomfortable. You need to punch through.

Also, the light-bulb will leave a horrible taste in your mouth as well as a burned feeling. Get a bong.
HyperD wrote:

Are you sure you needed to recrystalize in the first place? Yellow spice does not mean bad spice. It should not be necessary to more than one re-x (if any at all).
HyperD wrote:

3)Is it my smoking technic?Is it better to take smaller inhales the two first and then go for the big third one?

This is likely. You need 1 to warm it up, 2 take a big one... hold, 3 take a big one... hold. If you can manage what's left, do it.

Get a bong and get it all in one long slow hit.
HyperD wrote:

No. When you break through there is no body. No body means no load. You will feel your body return on re-entry.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

HyperD
#4 Posted : 6/4/2010 2:34:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont think it was nessessary to recrystalize but did just to get purer and crystals.

I am using such a big bottle for the machine so i dont really have a problem with hot smoke or the taste its just so strong smoke and difficult to hold in but i coming closer and closer each timeVery happy

Thx guys

Remember that when you walk through the door you just opened the experience can be compared to flip a coin

roogishmounskt
#5 Posted : 6/5/2010 1:19:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM could pretty much repost HyperD's everything, STB, PINS AND NEEDLES THAT SCARE THE CRAPP OUTTA THEM, visual distorts, no full breakthru, putting spice on top of herb and lighting extremely slow hardly touching lighter to flame, should dey sandwich the spice underneath more herb? Could this be from burning it to hot? Is the pins and needles just the way of the game, fear that more will not break me past any pins and needle discomfort and just increase the pins and needles or perhaps damage my nervous system. 5 minutes after the whole thing is done with there is nothing, the pins and needles are only lasting for the first minute. It's intense though.

Praline
#6 Posted : 6/10/2010 5:42:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Never got pins and needles on DMT, only Salvia. I dont think your spice is bad, but you may react differently to it.. Just a thought, but when your body enters a fight or flight responce, all the capillaries near the surface of your skin contract. This may be what causing that sensation. Do you do any calming excersizes before??
FYI- Anything I post here is just stuff made up by my crazy brother who lives in my closet. I feed him jellybeans.

rOm
#7 Posted : 6/10/2010 5:50:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The first time you might have some physical weird sensations. SWIM expenrienced this and now is completely fine.
Using the same batch of spice he had the first three to five some kind of sensation along his brain, like a liquid going through cerebral tissue, and after a few more trials, he doesn't feel anything physically.
Maybe it's just the time your metabolism is not that "surprised" anymore of this neurotransmettor ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

HyperD
#8 Posted : 6/10/2010 6:16:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Praline wrote:
Never got pins and needles on DMT, only Salvia. I dont think your spice is bad, but you may react differently to it.. Just a thought, but when your body enters a fight or flight responce, all the capillaries near the surface of your skin contract. This may be what causing that sensation. Do you do any calming excersizes before??

No i didnt but i am gonna try to meditate next time because i was really tense at that moment and quit nervous.
Mybe gonna have a friend or girlfriend as a sitter next time

Praline wrote:

The first time you might have some physical weird sensations. SWIM expenrienced this and now is completely fine.
Using the same batch of spice he had the first three to five some kind of sensation along his brain, like a liquid going through cerebral tissue, and after a few more trials, he doesn't feel anything physically.
Maybe it's just the time your metabolism is not that "surprised" anymore of this neurotransmettor ?
Just Makes Sense.

Well time will tellVery happy
Anyway i will try again soon and will write a report as soon i do a breakthrough.If i take more than enough its impossible to get bodyload as far i understand and next time i will go for changa

gammagore
#9 Posted : 6/10/2010 6:29:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the pins and needles feeling is coming from beeing nervous and maybe anxious. Do something to clear you mind, clean your room, take a bath/shower, something calming.

I do find that with changa I got more body feeling when I started working with it, Il never forget those electric skin crackling sensation's id get. Even now, il get the body load when pulling on the GVG, but that all disolves soon.

Ice House
#10 Posted : 6/10/2010 6:34:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I have never experienced the pins and needles in my mouth before. After reading your post I am convinced its an issue with your method of delivery.

You dont smoke DMT, it is vaporized. If you heat it up too much,I can see it burning your mouth and feeling like needles.

I'm not sure why you did the carbonate wash sounds like your spice was fine after the Re X. Sodium Carbonate has a very high vape temp higher than you can get with a lighter if I'm not mistaken, could you have had excess in your spice?

Look, this is not rocket science. Use a bong. Make some changa or simply put a bit of parsley in the bowl then put some, 30-40mg, spice on the parsley, you could put a teeny weeny bit more parsley on the spice.

Blow out all the air from your lungs, warm up the parsley/spice sandwich with your Bic style lighter then slowly toke. Toke til the whole mix is done and inhale the entire vapor slug as deep into your lungs as possible and just hold it. Hold it until . . . .. . . . .

The experience will have you and you prolly wont remember exhaling.

I dont understand all the people who need 2,3, and 4 hits to break through.

It only takes one shot when vaporized properly.

Take your spice make some Changa and vape it just like I said above. Changa is the way to go.

Good Luck
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Gir
#11 Posted : 6/10/2010 8:28:47 PM

Gir

SWIM gets needles everytime gets ready to blast off.

Smile

SWIM thinks it is an incredible feeling.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

#12 Posted : 6/10/2010 8:49:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had that needles feeling in my mouth. I posted about it ages ago, but can't remember the dose. I'm sure I didn't burn any spice though.

It felt like little shards of wood on the inside of my cheeks. I put it down to the fact that I was smoking Pau D'arco, which comes as small shards of wood (or bark?) and this had influenced my feelings. It was totally convincing at the time. Confused
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

mumbles
#13 Posted : 6/20/2010 1:12:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HyperD wrote:

1. Yes the bodyload can very a lot but that sounds like a bodyload
2. The fact that it is still yellow and not orange from n-oxide suggests it may not be perfectly pure, but still useable.
3. It takes some practice to smoke spice properly so that could be a factor
4. The bodyload lasts maybe 25 seconds max, if you break through there is no body hence no bodyload.