We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st timer, testing dosage -Beginning of a mushroom journey Options

supernatural
#1 Posted : 4/15/2008 2:08:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

after making it to 24, a seasoned tripper but never come across mushrooms, i was lucky enough to move to a large property with cows, and just around the time of researching all i could about local mushrooms, some appeared from a cow dung just to the left of my front gate!

There were only three, Copelandia Cyanescens(locally, 'blue meanies'Pleased which weighed about 1.5 grams fresh. After reading/hearing about the possible variations in potency for these, and not knowing my tolerance, i decided the mushie spirits wanted me to have exactly that amount...

I ate them with my (small serving of) dinner, and an hour later i knew i wouldn't be tripping that night..
What an Anti-climax i know, but it was a valuable experience nonetheless.

i had a few light peripheral visuals, and for a moment when i closed my eyes i saw(?) sensed the body of a large snake, sensed the feel of it's scales and it's breathing, pulsating movement. I also felt the 'floppiness' in my body like a trip, when you just wanna lay around. The whole 'different', on-the-edge-of-tripping feeling i had lasted about an hour.

But here are the things i learned and why it was valuable for me:
-I now know exactly what to look for when i go mushroom hunting
-i know my tolerance and how much to eat next time!
- i've eliminated the anticipation i felt towards taking them! and I know what to look forward to - kinda like LSD but definitely smoother, much more organic...
and, - i know i was glad i wasn't tripping all night cos i had work the next day!

So all in all i'm glad i've listened to advice i read and took a small dose to begin with; hopefully very soon i'll have much more adventurous journey to report soon! I know there's probably some kinda 'shroom nexus' somewhere But I'm very interested in DMT (though it's unobtainable for me atm) and I like it here, so i'm gonna stick with this forum for my impending mushroom journey if that's ok with you guys! Smile

Just wanted to share all that, hope some readers get something outta this! Smile Blessings

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

modsquad09
#2 Posted : 4/15/2008 6:00:03 PM

mods

supernatural wrote:
after making it to 24, a seasoned tripper but never come across mushrooms, i was lucky enough to move to a large property with cows, and just around the time of researching all i could about local mushrooms, some appeared from a cow dung just to the left of my front gate!

There were only three, Copelandia Cyanescens(locally, 'blue meanies'Pleased which weighed about 1.5 grams fresh. After reading/hearing about the possible variations in potency for these, and not knowing my tolerance, i decided the mushie spirits wanted me to have exactly that amount...

I ate them with my (small serving of) dinner, and an hour later i knew i wouldn't be tripping that night..
What an Anti-climax i know, but it was a valuable experience nonetheless.

i had a few light peripheral visuals, and for a moment when i closed my eyes i saw(?) sensed the body of a large snake, sensed the feel of it's scales and it's breathing, pulsating movement. I also felt the 'floppiness' in my body like a trip, when you just wanna lay around. The whole 'different', on-the-edge-of-tripping feeling i had lasted about an hour.

But here are the things i learned and why it was valuable for me:
-I now know exactly what to look for when i go mushroom hunting
-i know my tolerance and how much to eat next time!
- i've eliminated the anticipation i felt towards taking them! and I know what to look forward to - kinda like LSD but definitely smoother, much more organic...
and, - i know i was glad i wasn't tripping all night cos i had work the next day!

So all in all i'm glad i've listened to advice i read and took a small dose to begin with; hopefully very soon i'll have much more adventurous journey to report soon! I know there's probably some kinda 'shroom nexus' somewhere But I'm very interested in DMT (though it's unobtainable for me atm) and I like it here, so i'm gonna stick with this forum for my impending mushroom journey if that's ok with you guys! Smile

Just wanted to share all that, hope some readers get something outta this! Smile Blessings

Try 5 grams, have a full psycedelic experience. you wont be dissapointed.
pretty much there is no wrong dose, they all have their pros/cons for different situations, i reccommend reading erowid.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

MR.shroom
#3 Posted : 4/15/2008 9:00:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i would go for 5 to 10 grams next time and try not eat nothing aswell ,empty stomach makes the mushrooms work faster and by then you can take it gradually, take 2 mushrooms first (it should be around 1g each depending on the mushroom) and feel it coming ,then take another 2 it should take you right there but , then when you get there you need to take another 2 to help you stay there Smile or just do like me get some mushrooms blend the lot and make a mushie-smoothie sometimes when eating mushrooms i feel like i am eating cubes,organic cubes with magnetic flesh so do a mushie-smoothie Smile drink it slowly it's mighty kick

supernatural
#4 Posted : 4/16/2008 1:12:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks, yeah i had heard to take em on an empty stomach; now that i know why i'll def do that. i like the sound of taking 2 at a time, 3 times. And i love the description of organic cubes with magnetic flesh, i'll be thinking of that next time i eat em. Smile

modsquad09
#5 Posted : 4/17/2008 9:11:50 AM

mods

Better yet make them into a tea. i heard that fucks you up more, but havent really tried it yet...
Yeah eating them in threes like that is a great idea.
Unless you wanna be at a level 5 in about 20minutes on a emty stomach.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!