We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
jungle to fumeric? Options

mothballz
#1 Posted : 6/3/2010 12:46:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

can i convert jungle spice to fumeric or does it have to be extracted with naptha or a nps that yeilds pure dmt...what is the dosage for inhaled fumeric spice...or sublingual...or IM or IV

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 6/3/2010 1:41:16 AM

SWIM

Jungle DMT fumurate is a possibility and can be made from adding FASA or FASI to xylene or d-limonene containing jungle DMT.
The process has it's own sub-forum Here but it can be a little bit daunting with the complicated threads in front of the basic info. The wiki has great information on it. One great page Here

Note that all the white DMT will need to first be extracted with naptha from the MHRB or else full-alkaloid or jimjam will be the end product, not jungle.

As for dosage:
inhaled: apparently doesn't work well at all
sublingual: info here
IM or IV: Not recommended without a laboratory grade purity. Please be extremely careful if you do chose to take DMT via IV or IM.
Dosage is supposed to be .3-.4mg/kg IV for a breakthrough. Not sure whether that was of the salt or based on the freebase weight.
For IM the dosage is extremely high and the experience is supposed to be very unpleasant and not breakthrough-like.

Oral (with maoi): 31% more than freebase DMT. IE: 131mg freebase DMT = 100mg DMT fumurate

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs