We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa and my VG in progress! Options

apostle11
#1 Posted : 6/2/2010 10:46:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In the midst of going there a couple time. I now love my VG had a little bit of reservation before in regards to not being able to breakthrough but I think I figured it out.

The clarity of the visions is not unlike other experiences but really is standing out . I already can't remember much detail but I initially for some reason my thoughts were saying "lets see intense" in that inner babble I feel like I am in control of but seemingly says something I don't want to say at that moment. I was laid back and the vision was in progress . This smallish eye and side of face (like cheek area)appeared in a hole in the middle of human skin as far as I could see and gradually just ripped through the flesh until the eye was as big as me and right on me ever vigilant. I remember flying around cliffs with a human like entity and feeling like I was skateboarding..I remember thinking that I don't want to leave this place as various geometrical shapes circled around me. The whole experience was just so clear and beautiful.. I am trying to remember as much as I can but it's like catching rain...

Entertain what I am about to say because this is just trip thought, but I get the sense that it is just right behind my eyelid....It is there...right there behind my eyelids.... Whats more is it is it but its also not it . Back in a few
Pursue Perspective

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Livingstrategy
#2 Posted : 6/2/2010 11:02:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a colorful breakthrough!

More mention of the geometric shapes that we all seem to see =). You will begin to remember things the more you go back. Also the more you do it, the less you're overwhelmed, at least in the sense that you have a better idea of what's going on during the duration of the experience. If you're like me, next time you go back, you should pretty instantly remember most of your recent experiences as you begin to immerse yourself into the experience.

I just got my new GVG (last one broke and I didn't try using copper mesh - just the sandwich method); I'm hoping to not break this one and try it out properly since I've heard such good things about it here =). Let me know if you have any tips on using it as I should be trying it this weekend!

apostle11
#3 Posted : 6/2/2010 11:25:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Livingstrategy wrote:
If you're like me, next time you go back, you should pretty instantly remember most of your recent experiences as you begin to immerse yourself into the experience.

It happened like that... It is like there are these various areas I go to each time... These areas are not the type that one would see as a vision that I must tell everyone about. I don't even know now what they are some are in my face others ever expansive the colors the shapes.....ah rain...

Trip thinking #2 fractals are some sort of code/language that whatever it/this/there is uses as a code of which the origin is codeless.

I vaped some rue extract before hand it is putting me in that harmaline headspace for around 20 minutes pretty strong.
Pursue Perspective

apostle11
#4 Posted : 6/2/2010 11:34:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Attempted to go 3rd time off of the previous vaped material, looks like I had used it all up... No real effects but a euphoric feeling I am now at this roughly 15 minutes after 2nd trip.

I am present...
I realize what presence feels like
I realize that Ive been present so many times before but that I never have been able to say thats what it is...
Until now

Pursue Perspective

Livingstrategy
#5 Posted : 6/2/2010 9:44:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful followup reports!

I like your last post in particular =)