We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
That's me done. Options

Hetzer
#1 Posted : 5/31/2010 10:34:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had four good hits on the bong. The first two took me to heaven, the third to hell and the fourth back to heaven. First three were in the space of an hour, the fourth was a few weeks later, on top of a night out clubbing fuelled by Mandy.

I spent the next four weeks doing my best to keep on top of my sanity. I have been gifted ('gifted'...haha) the ability to break reality down into pieces the size of grains of sand. I don't expect that to make much sense, anymore than anyone can ever adequately describe a DMT experience without the aid of empathic telepathy. Needless to say, I don't want the gift. It goes unappreciated. I'm sure it's a wonderful tool and maybe somebody with a huger psyche than mine would be able to make good use of it. But for me it's a short ride off a shorter pier into an abyss of madness. Four weeks spent trying to close the door, I figure I've just about got it nailed now.

I seriously doubt I'll be able to do acid again, but hey ho. I don't regret the DMT, if I'd never had the opportunity I'd have always been wondering. But bugger me, I'm not sure exactly what it was I saw, I reckon my mind has self-defended itself by burying the memory, but the 'gift' remains and I have to live with that for the rest of my life. Hopefully well secured in it's little room.

Anyway, I thought I'd share my experience with you fine fellows. Let it serve as an enducement or a warning, whichever suits the individual as he comes. Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 5/31/2010 10:46:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are Bonny's mate arent you?Smile

Ye dude, I feel what you have writen, we have read a few reports that have the warning yours does.

Hetzer, take some time to integrate what you have seen/been through, this isnt just pretty colorsSmile, we dont really know what this stuff is all about. And yes, dont try and make any sence of what happened, these are uncharted realms we journey into.

Check out the Health and Safety

Check through some of the Experience reports for more info on integration.

Be safe

Hetzer
#3 Posted : 5/31/2010 10:56:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cheers Gamma. Smile Yes, I'm Bonny's mate.

I'm not sure if I noted it in one or more of my previous reports. I think what this stuff does is detatch the consciousness from the brain. I figure where one goes after that is variable...multiple realms/dimensions are avaialable.

I think 'integrating' it, for me, is just surviving it. Maybe...maybe...there's more, and at some point in the future I'll be able to open The Room and let my gift out and be able to tinker with it without blowing my mind. No hurry though.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 5/31/2010 11:10:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hetzer wrote:
No hurry though.

PerfectSmile

#5 Posted : 6/7/2010 3:12:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

glad to hear you have managed to keep your psyche intact; we are dealing with an ancient and awesome power here, and sometimes it can scare the living bejeebers out of you. I hope you recover fully and prosper, and thank you for honestly sharing your experience here. Not everyone realises how severely dmt can alter the mind.
"at journey's end, we must begin again"