We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Peruvian Torch report...synchronicities... Options

lyserge
#1 Posted : 5/31/2010 2:42:32 AM

polyfather anomalous

After an eye-opening Trinity Sunday morning service at the Episcopal Church - evidently a One Love church (who knew?) - and an aloe-soaked visit to the local herb festival - I partook of the juice from the second lemon juice+spring water pull off the 150 gram Torch experiment reported a couple of weeks ago...the one that ended up (courtesy of the Universe) turning into an unexpected and *POWERFUL* Torch+LSD combo interface reported at: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=146929

After drinking the usually nasty tea, I walked up to the local Unitarian Church (yet another One Love church...that is, a church that practices love and service to all beings) for their late morning service. The Torch began to kick in as I entered the outdoor patio, where some friends were gathered. I found out that the day's service would be the children classes' final project of the year...a dramatic depiction of "Earth-Based Spirituality". I spent most of the church in the rear, passing notes with an old friend I'd met there, but paid enough attention to notice that the child-created program was outlined with pictures of thorny cacti, and the entire production centred around stories from the Southwest, and the cast included a little fellow very much enjoying one of the main roles decorated as "Mr. Cactus". All this went on as the Cactus went through my system and began to take *full effect*. Call me psychotic but I don't understand how these apparent "coincidences" or "synchronicities" can be boiled down to "mere chance"...

After the service I helped to re-organized the chairs, then headed for a purposefully purposeless walk down the road...I've taken Cactus walks of these sorts before, almost as a scientific experiment. I simply begin the walk, and ask the Universe or G/d or the Cosmic Forces or the Unconscious or Aliens or Life or (insert metaphor of choice) what the result will be. And the Universe NEVER fails to provide very very intriguing results when I do this. After making it only a 100 yards or so, I was joined on my walk by an apparently homeless or lost or at the very least tag-less puppy. I never saw where he came from, as from my point of view he was suddenly walking with me. He seemed to be enjoying my company and I was certainly enjoying his, so we took in the sunshine in a nearby park for a good bit. At this point the Cactus was coming on strong, with inner and outer visuals and strange meetings between. I decided at this point to give the local Humane Society a call regarding my companion, and they asked me to bring him on by. This itself turned into a wild Cactus adventure holding my newfound friend down in the back of a friend's pickup truck full-speed on the way to the Humane Society...

After some friendly conversations with the ever so kind Humane Society people, my friend dropped me off at the same corner I met the dog at. For several hours I walked around town, engaging in conversation with several of the local homeless people I've come across here, then headed off to log into the Network, and here I find myself.

The Peruvian Torch experiment was a success...powerfully active, even hints at contact with the DMT hyperspace which seems to be downloading me, despite the fact I haven't done deep work with the Spice for a good number of weeks...but here's my question to other Nexus members: do you find that intentional psychedelic use tends to generate or bring about those uncanny meaningful coincidences or meetings of the inner/outer world to which Dr. Jung applied the designation "synchronicity"?

For me the answer is an unequivocal yes. Friends of mine have also noted that the weeks after psychedelic journeys are full of deep coincidences between their inner life developments and outer life developments, and one of my heroes, Pope Robert Anton Wilson, described these psychedelic synchronicities as "usual". Another question for the Nexians, one that would be helpful for me as well: do you have any experience with synchronicities relating to the powerful little magic hat known as DMT?
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

lyserge
#2 Posted : 6/1/2010 8:30:23 PM

polyfather anomalous

No one else has any mind-bobbling strange occurrences to report???

Today performed a third, fourth and final pull off the Peruvian Torch. To go with it we made up a water+lemon drop tea of about 2 grams of White Caapi vine, drank it in 2 glasses, 30 minutes and an hour before the Torch juice. The harmala alkaloids definitely go well here with Mr. Torch hereSmile. There is a slight tension recognizable from the previous, Syrian Rue try with this combo. It feels like my legs are being held by a monster deep inside the Earth, and I'm tremoring upwards into the ceiling, almost like a Kundalini serpent un-spiraling.

Also walking outside with Mr. Torch has this strange feeling of being a cactus in the desert, with spikes and butterflies and hummingbirds coming to suck on my juices. Now Mr. Torch is communicating with the Nexus "Pleased. How very strange.

Note to self: look into slight differences between this and pure mezcal for further researches...

2C-B was my first introduction to the phenethylamine family...must explore more...

Cheers Nexus
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

lyserge
#3 Posted : 6/6/2010 8:28:24 PM

polyfather anomalous

Wow I'm disappointed not to have any wild stories about wild things that happen whilst journeying. There are many stories on here I've come across, I was just hoping to pull some out of people.

I've noticed that during a well timed and appropriate journey - ie: one that occurs during good circumstances in both my inner and outer worlds - events in the outer world tend to go much more smoothly. For example, during the Peruvian Torch journey I reported on June 1, I left the computer to catch a bus to go see the movie "Babies". Unfortunately, there was unannounced construction at the bus stop, so I missed the stop. I then began to run towards the movie theatre, three miles away. No way I could've made it on time. Fortunately, about half way there, I stopped to talk with a gentleman waiting for another bus. Almost at the same moment, friends of his were unexpectedly riding by, and they stopped to offer him a ride. I asked for a ride as well, and it turns out that they were headed to a liquor store next door to the movie theatre, and were glad to get me on my way. Something like this is unheard of for me in a sober state - my social skills are less than optimal, and I don't think there is any way I could have hitched a ride like this if I wasn't fully propelled by the Caapi+Torch combo.

Also, I found it very difficult to enjoy the "Babies" movie, since watching it reactivated some traumatic body memories. As Stan Grof showed, most of the human population is unconsciously controlled by early birth or other traumatic experiences, and watching this movie while full blast on the Caapi/Torch combo nearly trigged a panic attack, so I had to leave the theatre. Fortunately I got a ride back to the computer with a friendly lady from my church.

For the sake of putting this information down, I find the mescaline-containing cacti (Pedro/Torch) and harmala alkaloids (Syrian Rue/Caapi) to be a decent, though mildly uncomfortable combination. If you're thinking of trying it *GO LIGHT* on the Syrian Rue/Caapi side. If you ignore this advice you're in for a very uncomfortable and perhaps dangerous 15+ hours. I drank a tea of approximately 2 grams of Caapi vine and that was enough to significantly lengthen the experience (after 15+ hours I was still going full throttle) and strengthen the experience - the second and third pulls, in combination with the Caapi, were FAR STRONGER than the first pull.

I also had the fortunate experience of running into a Healing Touch practitioner I know in town, on the way back from the Babies movie. I told her I was having an anxiety attack after the movie, and she agreed to perform a quick "healing" session in town. We rented a room in the local library, scooted to the corner, and prepared for a "healing" session. I've had many visions during Spice journeys of alien medicine rooms, or even human healers performing work on the spine and "energy concentration points" I've been shown during these journeys. I've even had strange serpent ladies or DMT detectives in black suits and sunglasses swimming through my body and clearing out spots where "bad energy" (whatever this means) has concentrated or become blocked.

Anyways, the "healing session" I had with the lady was the most powerful session I've ever been through. I felt multiple layers of past traumas being lifted off my body, and I feel this was a permanently beneficial session. She used a crystal pendulum to "detect" parts of my body where the "energy" was blocked, and the crystal was vibrating like mad, directly in response to what I was feeling in my body. It was a straight-up shamanic healing session, very powerful indeed. As Terence McKenna said, these sorts of phenomena signify that all is not well for the materialist/rationalist paradigm.