We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
[New subsection] SUSTAINABLE NEXUS Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 5/29/2010 10:14:09 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hi all,

Due to a great demand for a green/eco friendly subforum we created a whole new subsection: SUSTAINABLE NEXUS

In this subsection we already have two subfora:

Eco friendly extraction teks
Research for environmental friendly extraction teks can be done here

Sustainable living (this one thanx to endlessness)
Idea's for a sustainable living, how do you impact your environment?

As you might have noticed, the idea here is to move towards a more sustainable world with the DMT-Nexus. With the great knowledge base we have here as a community you should think we can do this with one hand tight behind our backs. Very happy

If you have a good suggestion for other subfora needed here or just general ideas/suggestions then please post them here.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Macre
#2 Posted : 5/30/2010 10:40:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it's an excellent idea, and very fitting of the nexus.

Naturally I would love to start off-setting my footprint with a giant mimosa plantation Very happy But you've got to start somewhere, even if it's small, and this new section will be a great help.

Peace

Macre.
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Ginkgo
#3 Posted : 5/30/2010 3:21:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is wonderful! The Nexus keeps on growing in a very good direction.

freethinker
#4 Posted : 6/1/2010 9:49:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It might be nice to have a subforum dedicated to discussions of psychedelic self sufficiency. I'm not sure what it would be called, but the purpose would be to share information on identifying, sustainable field harvesting, and growing plants containing DMT and harmalas. Particularly alternative sources to the traditional mimosa and caapi, more sustainable sources that are more regionally suited to where people may live. There has been some talk about the Russian Olive lately as a source of harmalas, and growing Phalaris, Desmanthus illinoensis, Acacias and so on.

I understand this could splinter into growing cacti and mushrooms, but a good place to start would be to focus on DMT and harmalas.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 6/1/2010 9:52:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

its something to think about specially if the volume of posts there increases!

for now, you can post about such subjects in the sustainable living subforum. As you can see there is even a mimosa growing thread there already and another entheogen growing thread from the time of the BBB bust.

Aegle
#6 Posted : 6/1/2010 10:24:13 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

How lovely to see a Sustainable Nexus subsection... I am tickled pink with joy.

Much Peace and Sunshine
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

L_Star
#7 Posted : 6/1/2010 11:47:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What a wonderful addation Trav

R*R
L
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 6/2/2010 3:10:01 PM

The Great Namah

Smile very nice indeed!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.