We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
trying LSH for the first time today *question* Options

mogascreeta
#1 Posted : 5/28/2010 5:07:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey first off i want to thank the nexians here (69ron and others) that got me interested in LSH. i hope to have results like yours in the neaer future! anyway today will mark my first experience (hopefully successful) wuth LSH. i will be using the method 69ron posted on the nexus using the peppermint leaf. i have 100 rivea corymbrosa seeds and 100 heavenly blue seeds for the brew (i am somewhat hard-headed with psychedelics). but the seeds are NOT GROUND UP! it may not be a big deal, but is it really neccessary that i grind the seeds first? i dont have a coffee grinder, but would another household appliance work well?

what if i put the cooled peppermint tea in a blender and add the seeds to the liquid. this seems like it would be a lot more effective than simply putting the seeds alone in the blender.

any advice would be greatly appreciated i dont wanna mess this upVery happy
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 5/28/2010 6:06:37 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

you need to grind them...not grinding them will result in a suboptimal experience, imo. I don't know that your blender method will be the most efficient way to grid them, but if its all you've got I'd say give it a go. Could you not just put the seeds in the blender first and see how well it grinds them?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

q21q21
#3 Posted : 5/28/2010 6:26:57 PM

SWIM

Grinding is really important, SWIM recently tried an extraction on Syrian Rue using non-ground seeds and the yield was less than 1/20 of usual.

Brending while it is in the tea MAY work but he tried that with the whole seeds in solution and it doesn't achieve the full yield but that is understandable since the seeds take 3-4 times sifting and grinding for it to work.

Really a not-so-awesome solution would be to consume the seeds and the tea. This will produce lots more nausea and possible headaches and muscle pains but would likely get more of the product is processes...

Good luck.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

ThirdEyeVision
#4 Posted : 5/28/2010 6:44:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Put the seeds into the blender FIRST. (My blender, Kitchen Aid grinds seeds great.)
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

69ron
#5 Posted : 5/28/2010 6:52:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A pepper mill works great for grinding these seeds. If you happen to have an empty one sitting around, just fill it with the seeds as if they are pepper corns, close it, and turn the pepper mill. If you have a filled one, you’ll need to remove the pepper corns, wash it and dry it completely before use. You’ll be surprised at how well they grind small seeds. You might even consider buying one just for these seeds. They are cheap and work well for small batches of seeds (better than any blade grinder that's for sure).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

ThirdEyeVision
#6 Posted : 5/28/2010 6:54:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
A pepper mill works great for grinding these seeds. If you happen to have an empty one sitting around, just fill it with the seeds as if they are pepper corns, close it, and turn the pepper mill. If you have a filled one, you’ll need to remove the pepper corns, wash it and dry it completely before use. You’ll be surprised at how well they grind small seeds. You might even consider buying one just for these seeds. They are cheap and work well (better than any blade grinder) for small batches of seeds.

Welcome home 69Ron.
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

q21q21
#7 Posted : 5/28/2010 8:03:35 PM

SWIM

69ron wrote:
A pepper mill works great for grinding these seeds. If you happen to have an empty one sitting around, just fill it with the seeds as if they are pepper corns, close it, and turn the pepper mill. If you have a filled one, you’ll need to remove the pepper corns, wash it and dry it completely before use. You’ll be surprised at how well they grind small seeds. You might even consider buying one just for these seeds. They are cheap and work well for small batches of seeds (better than any blade grinder that's for sure).

oh ya, totally forgot about that.

One thing though: Make sure it isn't a cheap plastic one or else the seeds might break it (SWIM's experience Razz)
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

mogascreeta
#8 Posted : 6/2/2010 4:45:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

okay so i tried it out and had great succuss putting the seeds (100 R. corybrosa & 100 MG Heavenly Blues) i the blender dry. this ground them up pretty well. i then added the cooled peppermint tea to the blender and turned to high for maybe 30sec. the mixture was fizzing for a little bit, then when it was done i strained the solids out with a coffee filter. i then drank the peppermint/seed tea and put the strained seeds in my lip and under my tounge to absorb sublingually. next time i plan to do it without drinking the tea at all and only do sublingual.

the effects came on slightly slower and more gentler than lsd, but was very distictly different than lsa. i suffered from little to no vasocontstriction and had no cramping or joint pains like i normally get from lsa. smoking potent sativa buds 2 hours after dosing increased the intensity and that weed already produces a very clear-thinking 'trippy' headspace anyway. definitely a great synergy with cannabis and LSH. overall i think this trial was a huge success i was incredibly pleased with the outcome. i will post the results of my next trial with LSH in which i will only do sublingual absorbtion.
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

mogascreeta
#9 Posted : 6/2/2010 4:49:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
69ron wrote:

oh ya, totally forgot about that.

One thing though: Make sure it isn't a cheap plastic one or else the seeds might break it (SWIM's experience Razz)

i tried it in a blender and the seeds had actually chipped many spots of my blender. they were bouncing around pretty fast in there. thanks for the tip though because i dont think the blender is a long term solution Laughing