We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How could one use DMT products to heal others? Options

physics envy
#1 Posted : 5/28/2010 6:13:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Specifically, how could one start to use DMT products to do physical healing on others who cannot use it themselves, such as children, to assist traditional allopathic medicines? I am somewhat familiar with Reiki and other forms of energy work and alchemical methods & visualizations (although I haven't put in long periods of practice into any specific method). I am NOT very familiar with shamanic healing methods, especially when the recipient is not also taking a medicine. Any suggestions?

As of this posting I have only used dmt alone for a handful of breakthroughs and several subs. Some herbs are on the way for changa testing :-)

TIA!
Salvia quid enthusiast

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dorge
#2 Posted : 5/28/2010 6:16:08 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Make changa, and as you smoke it ask that question then listen... you will get your answer.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Samadhi-Sukha-Upekkha
#3 Posted : 6/13/2010 11:10:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: Not separate from the rest of the universe. So, everywhere.
Friend reports to me that Reiki + DMT is a wonderful combination. Second degree Reiki practitioners and up may be brave enough to work with DMT as a way of super-charging distance healing.

One tek for doing this:
Start with some meditation, preferably using something Reiki-related (such as an image of the distance symbol, or using its name as a mantra) as the meditation object.
When ready, visualize the distance symbol while using its name as a mantra and being mindful of where you want to send the healing to.
Then take DMT however you like, while continuing to visualize the distance symbol (or looking at a physical representation of it, such as a drawing or printout) and repeating its name with the mind's inner voice as a mantra. Attempt to maintain focus on the healing procedure during the DMT trip, but allow for the DMT stuff to happen -- resistance will screw things up. Acceptance and equanimity are extremely valuable to both the Reiki practitioner and the psychonaut.

During the return to normalcy, gently return the mind to the healing process and continue the meditation until you know it's done.