We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is full range spice anything like Jurema? Options

mattritt
#1 Posted : 5/28/2010 4:35:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like jungle and full alkaloid spice so would that make it easier to handle a Jurema dream? I've heard it can be intense and quite the ass kicker. If I'm acquainted with using allspice that contains all the alks from the Mimosa would that prepare me for using Mimosa Tea? I quite like those other alkaloids, there's definitely a strong spirit to the Mimosa, a dark warrior and powerful shaman.Twisted Evil

How much Mimosa would you reccomend for the first time dreaming and also would you reccomend using an MAOI aswell because I've also heard Mimosa is active by itself. Would it be better to use chacruna and caapi atleast once first?
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 5/28/2010 5:17:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

jurema is very feminen and fae-like for me usually..yes, at least mimosa and caapi is similar to my full spactrum changa.
Long live the unwoke.

ms_manic_minxx
#3 Posted : 5/28/2010 4:09:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Knowing the power of Aya, I was scared to death when first trying full-spectrum jungle... and then, the second it hit me, I felt this incredible sense of, "WOW!! I ALREADY KNOW YOU!" Same great teacher. So, if you met Mimosa first through smoking, you will be pleasantly surprised at the visual and conceptual similarities while drinking.

As for preparation, I recommend my All About Aya thread... there are some very important precautions about preparation concerning dosage and avoiding sickness! Smile

Just take a sizable serving of Caapi to ensure you are properly inhibited...
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Dorge
#4 Posted : 5/30/2010 6:35:42 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Are you talking about Jurema as in a cold water extraction of MHRB or are you talking about MHRB w/ rue or caapi? Jurema is just a CWE of MHRB. Jurema takes about oh 20-30gms of bark cold water extracted and its hard on the gut but effective in SWIMS experience. it seems dreamy... not like DMT more like Visions.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/