We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have got a question. Options

DrAcai
#1 Posted : 5/26/2010 7:19:00 PM

Not a real Doctor

15mg n-oxide vaped through a special version of the "machine". Note: I have found out that I have high spice sensitivity.

During my first and only experience on easter night this year, I saw a lot of people I know, on the other side, kinda. I was being elevated up some silo whilst being pumped full of energies and wisdom by the beings I felt having been sneaking up on me the whole journey.

The question is: Have any of you other astral travelers encountered parallel entities of your friends, teachers and relatives on the other side of the membrane?

Peace out

-Dhrakhai.
Most people see the world as separate things, some of us don't. We are called the indica smokers.
Dr. Acai is an imaginary space-spectre, DMT-nexus is a part of the process involved in the spectre's evolution.
These woods are mine. The name's Woodman, have some freakin' leaves and vines.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

rOm
#2 Posted : 5/26/2010 8:08:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The answer is YES !!!
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Crumbles
#3 Posted : 5/26/2010 10:24:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was one of my first questions after coming out of my first trips to hyperspace. Considering the Judeo-Christian construct I was raised under, it is a logical query for something that feels very much like the afterlife. Personally I have yet to encounter anyone or anything remotely recognizable when I am out there but still hold out the hope and faith that those souls are journeying in some form or another.

Hyperspace is so vast, who knows? All I know is that when I am truly gone, all those things I thought I wanted to find, they just dissolve with the rest of myself. So my advice would be: The less expectations you have going in will open you up to more vivid epiphanies.

Let us know what/who you discover out there! Happy travels!

namaste
Cx
Crumbles is a classic example of an unreliable narrator.
He likes to think he is leading a new counter-culture; he is therefore prone to exaggeration, hyperbole and flagrant fibbing.
Do Not Believe A Word He Says.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 5/26/2010 10:46:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has encountered a very close friend, who has not tried the spice, while inside. It was a very strange experience, like finding out the purpose of their friendship, which couldn't really fit into SWIM's head when she returned.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Dimitri-Trance
#5 Posted : 5/27/2010 12:26:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swims has encountered, like 3 times, a shaman from which swim learned from. He was with my ancestors laughing at how good it was getting swim! (both, swim and him). It was intense!

uni-terror
#6 Posted : 5/27/2010 1:15:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DrAcai wrote:
15mg n-oxide vaped through a special version of the "machine". Note: I have found out that I have high spice sensitivity.

During my first and only experience on easter night this year, I saw a lot of people I know, on the other side, kinda. I was being elevated up some silo whilst being pumped full of energies and wisdom by the beings I felt having been sneaking up on me the whole journey.

The question is: Have any of you other astral travelers encountered parallel entities of your friends, teachers and relatives on the other side of the membrane?

Peace out

-Dhrakhai.

Oh yeah, DMT is so wild. I find it so profound to enter deep space, the impossible is possible with DMT. To know you have died and came back is something I'll never forget. DMT is more than a parallel universe, its the true meaning of actual literal deep space.

DrAcai
#7 Posted : 5/28/2010 3:39:41 PM

Not a real Doctor

uni-terror wrote:
Oh yeah, DMT is so wild. I find it so profound to enter deep space, the impossible is possible with DMT. To know you have died and came back is something I'll never forget. DMT is more than a parallel universe, its the true meaning of actual literal deep space.

Yeah I realize that it's not just a parallel universe. But something a LOT more vast. The whole idea that my physics teacher was there on the other side parading along with all of mankind cheering for me for being one of the chosen ones.. whilst being elevated through some kind of temple/silo. Plus that I had some electro-magic gear on my arms and body which emitted multi-colored light.

Weird feeling... but still something which I am convinced of. To this day.
Most people see the world as separate things, some of us don't. We are called the indica smokers.
Dr. Acai is an imaginary space-spectre, DMT-nexus is a part of the process involved in the spectre's evolution.
These woods are mine. The name's Woodman, have some freakin' leaves and vines.