We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One small step for man Options

d1430
#1 Posted : 5/26/2010 2:27:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just smoked it. Wow, what a load of my chest to know that I'm finally successful in extracting and I can get more of this beautiful substance when I need to.
Everything started morphing, shape shifting. within seconds of inhaling I KNEW I was tripping, not like before with the bic and bulb vape, where it was HIGH anticipation followed by the thunderous crash of disappointment. I become more and more nauseous. I was getting tingling in my entire body. It was getting extremely difficult to breathe. I began sweating profusely. It felt like there were pools of sweat in my palms. I knew the feeling - anxiety attack. I only had it once before. I wanted to puke badly but it gradually subsided. From there I just sat in my dark room, window open, looking at my carpet. It was beautiful. My jeans caught my attention. They began moving, really moving hard! EVERYTHING was breathing. The world was SO much more beautiful! But it was really bad and scary at first.

I can think of a few reasons for the nausea/difficulty breathing/negative experience/whatever you want to call it:

1. I did not do a sodium carbonate wash. I am hurting no one but myself here, but I didn't know about it until just a few days ago, and I was all ready to extract by then. Maybe it is the lye or other dangerous chemicals hurting my body.

2. Anxiety. I am a VERY high anxiety person. I have anticipation anxiety to EVERYTHING. It is severe. I am not understating this. Thank god that anxiety begins to significantly subside when I do the thing Im afraid of a second, third time, disappearing more and more every time. I will attempt to smoke tomorrow morning. I should be much calmer before smoking then compared to now. If the nausea/difficulty breathing happens again, I'll know it's because of the first reason.

That's all there is to my story. I huge weight has been lifted.

PEACE

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 5/26/2010 9:08:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey! Congratulations on your success!

You can recrystalize your dmt to get rid of impurities like lye/mimosa remains. Another strong possibility is that your crystals werent perfectly dry, that they had solvent remains in it. Thats why you need to let them dry as thoroughly as possible, or you can redissolve them in some low-toxicity solvent like ethanol or acetone (pure, non-denatured ones!), and let it evap again, which will help getting rid of naphtha that might have gotten trapped inside the crystal formations.

As for the anxiety, yeah there is a certain apprehension that remains even with the most experienced users. Try to have your clear conscience and have done all your duties in daily life, and try to sit down and breathe deeply and set your intentions straight before vaporizing your dmt.

I suggest checking out vaporgenie, the vapour is so much smoother than smoking dmt, might also help with the nausea aspect.

Lastly, I definitely suggest closing your eyes during the experience and 'letting go'. It will pay off Smile

Livingstrategy
#3 Posted : 5/29/2010 7:24:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Letting go is most definitely right.

You should try meditating until you are completely ready and see if that works. Try to remember the theme of acceptance; just have an open heart and be ready to accept whatever comes your way without letting it affect you too much. The more work you do beforehand in terms of preparation, the better your experience will be. I'd also like to shamelessly mention once again that 1/2 to a whole pill of MDMA is my anti-anxiety secret for hyperspace visits, lol.

In terms of cleansing your spice, just heptane recrystallize. Once you've evapped off the solvent the first time, take your product and put it in a shot glass. Pour a half shot of heated heptane (read prior threads for advice on heating solvents - safety first!!!) onto your product and stir until the crystals dissapear. Use a turkey baster/eye dropper/syringe/etc to pull the solvent and leave the slag at the bottom of the shot glass. Take the solvent and pour/shoot it onto a pyrex dish/slab. Use cling wrap to cover the majority of the slab, but leave one corner up to allow for air exchange, and therefore evaporation. Your product should be gauranteed dried/recrystallized after a few days and you'll have very clean product.

AstraLex
#4 Posted : 5/30/2010 5:16:17 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

I have gotten my hands on some pure MDMA crystalls. I can't wait untill I have enough free time to use it in combination with DMT. Sounds sooo sweat Razz No fear, no psychological defence-barriers, only love and compassion, which I will be able to broadcast all over the universe Very happy
I took the red pill.

Livingstrategy
#5 Posted : 6/2/2010 12:08:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Let me know how that goes Astra! =)

AstraLex
#6 Posted : 6/2/2010 1:13:40 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

I definitely will! Thats the reason I haven't posted my introduction essay yet. I want to include my MDMA + DMT report in it Razz

The 'Great Day' is planned for the next friday or saturday, so stay tuned Smile I, for instance, can barely wait. So exciting Very happy
I took the red pill.