We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MAO-A inhibitory effects of 2c-t-7 on DMT Options

Spider
#1 Posted : 5/25/2010 2:36:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, this is my first post in the nexus but I have been coming here for a long time, I love the community and hope that I will be able to participate fully in the near future. Now to the report.

My friend and I had stumbled upon a rather large amount of 2c-t-7 about a year ago. We have experimented quite extensively with it, I have always found it a rather odd psychedelic, the full range of its effects always seeming somewhat over the horizon and the intense visuals boasted by others somewhat absent. However it was the perfect sunny Sunday psychedelic for us and seeing as how we had very little else to do we decided to have a nice light trip. The 2c-t-7 was absorbed in water, we each had a very small dose, probably around 13-14mg each, because it had been sitting in the water for around a year our old dosing system of 1ml per 11mg had become somewhat unreliable and considering the possible dangers we felt it would be best to aim low and enhance with cannabis if needed.

We dosed and smoked a bowl between the two of us waiting for the come up, nothing particularly exciting happened, we felt the T7 but not very strongly so we got stonned again around the four hour mark and ate some food. About a half hour after that I decided that I wanted to smoke some DMT to test the possible enhancement that the T7 may offer. My friend measured out around 60-70mg of DMT and I dosed. Right away the effects came on, though I've only broken through two or three times I can honestly say this was the closest I've ever felt to the rushing described by others, I took off my glasses and lay down immediately. The trip was intense, though I would say probably not much more so then it usually is, however the duration was noticeably longer, usually I feel as if time is going much faster then it actually is, by the time I finish i find 5 minutes went by in what seemed like an eternity, however this time time almost seemed to drag but the effects were no less intense, when I opened my eyes I found out that not only was I still getting strong visuals open eyed, but that it had been around 20 minutes since I had dosed.

My friend decided to take some as well, I lied down to wait for
him and found that I was still experiencing very powerful closed eyed visuals, his trip also lasted around 20 minutes with lingering visuals. All in all I spent around 40 minutes in the DMT headspace vs the normal 5 or so. I did enjoy the trip very much however I don't believe that it was any more worthwhile then a regular DMT trip would have been.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PureMan
#2 Posted : 5/25/2010 11:46:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

SWIM has about 40mg of ct7 and was thinking about eventually taking some. A few people on here advised SWIM not to take it though. They said that ct7 is strongly linked to HPPD.. I don't know the truth behind this though. I am still somewhat curious about this compound, as it is one of Shulgin's top picks.

spaghettiman
#3 Posted : 5/26/2010 6:57:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

congrats spider! i had a similar experience with insulfated 2ci and DMT. 30mg sent me to spaghetti land

those synthetic phenethylamines leave more lasting effects on your vision than our natural friends. I have some marks on my vision from 2ce and 2ci but whatever, tis what it is, doesn't bother me. I would advise against frequent prolonged use but they are great experiences, theyre good to try, just dont do them every week. i find the 2ci 2ce etc to be less spiritual than our natural friends. but definitely great to combo with cid. I have had some very powerful experiences with some of these, I am not sure because it was a long time ago, but i may have had a breakthrough type experience on 2ce.

Spider
#4 Posted : 5/30/2010 6:59:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcomeSmile. Cloud as far as the HPPD effects of T7 I would have to say that there probably is a very real risk, the friend mentioned has had some symptoms, however I haven't ever personally had any problems with it. But with only 40mg I honestly don't think that there will be any problems, my friend and I have gone through the better part of a gram in a year, with doses ranging from 11mg to 40mg and none of the side effects have been permanent. I would say give it a go! It's a nice drug, not one of my personal favorites but I seriously doubt that the side effects outweigh the benefits.

To spaghettiman I agree that the 2c's seem to have a more lasting effect, 2c-e gives me muscle tension in my neck, and I lost feeling in my pinkie toe after about a month of using the 2c's at least once a week (T7, 2c-e, 2c-i). It did eventually return though so I don't think that the effects are permanent. 2c-e is one of my favorites for sure, but like pretty much all of the rc's they seem to lack the awe inspiring awesomeness of the more tried and true psychedelics.