We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Conciousness experienced trough 165 mg DMT + 200 mg THH Options

kyrolima
#1 Posted : 5/24/2010 10:32:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

165 mg DMT 200 mg THH
T=21:30 THH dosage
T=22:15 DMT dosage

[I posted this thread a few hours before the trip started with the title "This will be my best trip ever", the following report was added the next day]

If you believe it or not, but this little experiment was indeed one of my most profound experiences lately.

T~23:00-23:15
Once the visuals came up, they showed themselves as curtains like layers. Layers of light.

Once in a while there was some insight about conciousness and I entered white rooms and colourful empty rooms. In that rooms my mind got really silent.

This first stage was pretty intense. Very much speed in the changing visuals. It was like a rush.

After about an hour (i just estimate), suddenly the rush is over. I think "alright it's over".
Very happy

And noooooooooo, it continues. The energy is not as rough and fast like in the first part. It's much more gentle soft and detailed, much more subtle. The message is transmitted not in a rough shape, but in a more fluid and "detailed" shape. I get to listen better.

Conciousness is my nature. Conciousness decides about my life.
Where I direct my attention to, decides the psychological and the physical world.

Ultimately everything is conciousness. Every tought, every feeling, just an expression of infinite possibilities directed by conciousness.

Unfortunately I forgot the images received in that stage.
But I was very deeply connected and I felt warm and loving. I took my fingers and pulled them over my body. It was like a theraphy. I do that lately, I stimulate certain points of my body with my nails and fingertips.
For example my head. I always find those "lines" and "points" where I pull my fingers along. I don't know exactly what I'm doing. It's just some sort of intuitive action.

Third part:
O damned, somethings wrong with my body. I get dizzy, I feel sick, in my stomach is a huge "thing" which hurts like crazy. That was not imagined. I ate something wrong obviously.
Now I'm suffering. I'm on the trip and have tremendous pain.

Finally I was able to get up and reach the toilet before I vomited.
I felt lost and weak. My body was very very busy with getting the toxins out.
I think it had something to do with the maoi. Some sort of food getting slightly toxic and not digestible.

I sat on the toilet with my mouth hanging over the clean washbowl. From time to time I vomited. From time to time i shit into the toilet.
Despite of the obvious pain this experience had something beautiful.
I let go, surrender, don't cling to pain nor pleasure.
See something beautiful even in the vomiting and shiting.

It's always interesting how the face changes. Before I released all the vomit and shit my face was dull and sad. After I was finished my face expressed harmony, light and balance. No huge surprise some of you might think. But this HUGE difference in perception of my face makes me wonder if a "cleaning of perception" has happened.

After all, I liked my highdose trip. Nothing difficult, except the last part wasn't that pleasurable. I felt comfortable in any other stage, the aquired wisdom is mindblowing. Makes me feel like some greater "idea". Conciousness as my true nature.
I'm interested in your opinions and look forward to my next experience with the spice.

elusive illusion

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 5/24/2010 10:37:12 PM

The Enlightend One

Good Luck homey!!!!!
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

gibran2
#3 Posted : 5/24/2010 11:15:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Declaring in advance that it will be your best trip ever?

Seems to be tempting fate a bit.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

desiderata
#4 Posted : 5/25/2010 12:46:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To me declaring it to be the 'best trip ever' seems presumptuous and foolhardy. My most enlightening trips have come from unexpectedly moderate dosages and perfect set and settings. Plus dosing that high with your product is flirting with the intense and frightening side of the spice world. Good luck man, Hope you have experience taking that much orally.
'My conclusion was that it is neither good nor evil - that value is determined by ourselves and our intentions upon entering.' - 88

Blundering_Novice
#5 Posted : 5/25/2010 1:05:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

*what gibran and desi said*

STAY HUMBLE AND DONT ASSUME!

Felnik
#6 Posted : 5/25/2010 1:38:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've seen that backfire many times . I've learned myself to have no expectations at all as to the content of the journey.

My only hopeful expectation is to be grounded and strong and to hopefully not shit myself during the journey.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208