We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Terence Mckenna Caapi Strain? Options

mogascreeta
#1 Posted : 5/24/2010 9:08:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just ordered 50 grams of caapi leaf (red). supposedly it is from terrence mckennas farm in hawaii. has anyone tried this out? is it good shit?
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 5/24/2010 9:53:47 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

mogascreeta wrote:
I just ordered 50 grams of caapi leaf (red). supposedly it is from terrence mckennas farm in hawaii. has anyone tried this out? is it good shit?

It's probably no 'shit'. But if you mean to ask 'is this a good Caapi strain?' then maybe people on the DMT-Nexus can help you out. Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

pau
#3 Posted : 5/24/2010 10:04:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ask them if they've finished grafting macadamia onto the caapi. Can't wait for that one!
WHOA!

mogascreeta
#4 Posted : 5/25/2010 1:32:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
mogascreeta wrote:

It's probably no 'shit'. But if you mean to ask 'is this a good Caapi strain?' then maybe people on the DMT-Nexus can help you out. Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

yeah sorry i understand that caapi deserves more respect than being called shit. i didnt mean anything negative by that. is it good a good strain?
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Dorge
#5 Posted : 5/25/2010 3:08:25 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

shit deserves more respect IMHO... it makes life possible!

At any rate... yes its quite nice.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

State of the Mind
#6 Posted : 5/26/2010 12:58:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I ordered 100g of the yellow vine yesterday.

If anyone has any reports of using it. I would be interested in how much caapi you used as I am not sure of how potent it is. Smile
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

rOm
#7 Posted : 5/26/2010 2:07:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey State of Mind, SWIM ordered somle white, yellow and red to try these strains.
Let's share our opinions Pleased
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

rOm
#8 Posted : 1/24/2011 3:40:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Difficult to be objective as I've drunk all the white vine. drunk once yellow n been purging a lot,then basify the rest to retrieve alcaloids. The red is to be tested but am afraid of having naively extract it with ipa to avoid extensive boiling. Will test it with ipa chali extract soon. Hope it will work.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !