We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jeweled Hallucinations: Unique to DMT? Options

DaedalManifoldingTranscendence
#1 Posted : 4/8/2008 11:38:05 PM

Matthew

SWIM was just wondering if anyone has seen the jeweled hallucinations under the influence of any other substance? SWIM has had a very extensive relationship with every classic psychedelic substance and nearly every obtainable substance from pre-"operation web tryp" days and some sythed/extracted by SWIM. SWIM has only seen this phenomena under the influence of NN-DMT and possibly some of the other "mystery" alkaloids in MHRB .etc Just wanted to know if anyone else HAS seen this beauty on anything else?

Thanks!
Matthew

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Laerrus
#2 Posted : 4/9/2008 12:30:32 AM

Stephen Guptill

Well Salvia, LSD, and Mushrooms have all had this effect on me when I settle down and start trippin, same when I meditate while really sober.

#3 Posted : 4/9/2008 1:24:48 AM

Matthew

Thats strange, even under extreme doses of LSD and Cubensis never have experienced such realistic glassy looking emeralds and rubies spinning and creating entities.

Do you remember seeing them FIRST on DMT then perhaps later while taking the others? Personally I've never had any form of saliva active on me.

EZ4U2Shoot
#4 Posted : 4/9/2008 2:42:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DaedalManifoldingTranscendence wrote:
Thats strange, even under extreme doses of LSD and Cubensis never have experienced such realistic glassy looking emeralds and rubies spinning and creating entities.

Do you remember seeing them FIRST on DMT then perhaps later while taking the others? Personally I've never had any form of saliva active on me.

LSD... 4th of July... City fireworks display... Got hit by car... Friends cowering in back seat... One friend under the car... Crying... Then laughing... LSD... Independence Day... Lots of crystals... With tracers... Planetary sized explosions... Mostly of shards of crystals... What a night that was...

XENONSION
#5 Posted : 4/9/2008 2:52:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I get different types of visuals on each different substance it seems. The 3D snowflake styled jeweled spinning lace patterns I only experience with DMT.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

#6 Posted : 4/9/2008 4:17:56 PM

Matthew

XENONSION wrote:
I get different types of visuals on each different substance it seems. The 3D snowflake styled jeweled spinning lace patterns I only experience with DMT.

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN! Okay, I think it's unique then. Because I've seen crystalline forms on other things but it's not those special elven heavenly gems.

I'm really upset! SWIM made a crummy batch and ran out. he is broke at the moment, has bark but ran out of naptha, has to walk to the store later...

Thanks guys, I've always have been very interested in specific natures of various Ts and Ps... I wonder what it all means.

old Dead Head
#7 Posted : 4/9/2008 6:17:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's all dose related my friends! Personally anything over 6 good puffs and it will reveal all of your self to yourself, and can be funny or terifiying when you find out your just a projection anyway!!!! LOVE&LIGHT

maxfreakout
#8 Posted : 4/12/2008 12:01:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

when i close my eyes on mushrooms, it sometimes looks very much like the spinning jeweled room that i go to on DMT, i sometimes feel as if mushrooms are consciously emulating DMT, but im not sure, psilocybin and dmt are such similar chemicals anyway

ive heard someone say that psilocybin is an orally active version of dmt, not sure how accurate that is though

#9 Posted : 4/14/2008 9:13:16 PM

Matthew

Well, both are obviously Tryptamines. But I've noticed all of them having different qwerks, and even though very similar, also very different in high doses. On low doses, nearly all Tryptamines are the same/extremely similar. In my opinion.

#10 Posted : 4/24/2008 4:27:21 PM

Matthew

Another thing I was wondering, is I often see my shakrahs as jewels. Sometimes on the astral plane I see watchers who take the form of DMTesque various coloured gems.

modsquad09
#11 Posted : 4/24/2008 6:26:14 PM

mods

I saw "jewels" everywhere in the "dome". It was like their air.. but im not shure that they were jewls, thats the only thing i can compare them too in our dimension.

But yeah its just very magical & unreal. but real. haha
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

shopdropper
#12 Posted : 7/8/2008 7:47:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

haha wow i DEFF havent hada breakthrough yet. ordering some more bark tomorrow morning FOR SURE.

polytrip
#13 Posted : 7/9/2008 12:46:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
with high doses of mushrooms i see glass like living objects too, and i saw them the first time i used marihuana, but i never saw them with LSD.

'Coatl
#14 Posted : 7/9/2008 7:36:26 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Yes, mescaline cactus.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb