We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
jellomescaya Options

taterboard
#1 Posted : 5/23/2010 6:39:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
MODERATOR WARNING: The dosages exposed in this post do NOT represent the average or even higher amounts taken by other members and is neither recommended by the overall majority on this forum. For most people these would be EXTREMELY high and imprudent doses, and potentially dangerous!

http://forums.mycotopia..../67899-jellomescaya.html

Quote:
Recipe

* 1 foot san pedro
* 1 foot achuma
* 6 leaves belladonna
* 900 mg DMT fumurate
* 2 boxes lime jello

cactus tea will be prepared using a variation of irishlion and phluxs tea teks. at the end of reducing, fresh belladonna leaves will be added to soak. cooled overnight and decanted and placed on the stove again. once reduced, DMT will be dissolved in the mix. this will be combined with lime jello, thoroughly mixed, and equally divided into 4 serving dishes to solidify. 4 grams of syrian rue will be ingested 10-15 minutes before eating the jello.

well my friend emailed me the results of his experiments. there were three people involved ("A" "B" & "C"Pleased but 4 doses were prepared. persons A and B split the last bowl.

0: 1 bowl jellow is consumed. effects of belladonna were the strongest but the cactus had a nice buzz to it. 1 energy drink containing yohimbe was consumed.

3: mild visual distortion and audio quirks but nothing too impressive. 4 grams rue were consumed by each person. 20 minutes later 100mgs DMT fum for each person and persons A and B split the remaing jello bowl.

4: EPIC PURGE

4.5: 2 more grams rue were dosed and 200 mg DMT freebase (50/50 jungle/yellow) also.

5: 100 mg jungle Spice consumed with a cup of coffee.

6: effects of a sub-breakthrough dose achieved but with a duration of 3.5 hours. visually breathtaking in its simplicity.

10: essentially recovered yet still in the proper head-space for further experimentation...

11: person B takes one hit of quad re-xd Spice and is good. person A smokes 200mgs with 100 mgs russian olive changa. automatically, amidst convulsions and spazz-sessions, person A loads another 200 mg and begins to smoke. half gram smoked in 20 minutes.

12: person A is beginning to regain sanity. deepest this particular psychonaut has gone and he thought he had gone pretty damn deep before! person B is watching the delusional ramblings and rigid movements person A is making but ensures he is safe at all times.

14: they all were asleep by now.

CONSENSUS: this was an amazingly deep journey and took all three persons to exactly where they wanted to be. person A is convinced their heart stopped for about 3 seconds. reportedly is an extremely bizarre sensation, or absence thereof. in their next round of tests they will dose much higher on oral DMT and see if the same effects cant be achieved with higher doses. 500 mgs + 4 grams rue is expected dose.

rue with cactus can be done. and its slightly helpful. but not as much as an energy drink. a total of 500 mgs fumurate salts were consumed, as well as +/- 600 mgs Mescaline , 2 grams belladonna, and 450 mgs smoked by person A, the one who dosed the highest.
here we go...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 5/23/2010 8:00:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

that sounds like way way too much spice...ive had absolutely INSANE visions on 40mg of spice and tripped for 15 hours...with only 100mg harmine and 30mg harmaline..
it's a sound

taterboard
#3 Posted : 5/23/2010 10:56:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my friend wishes that was the case but even 100mgs results in a threshold experience lasting 8 hours. reportedly it was his 2nd strongest trip to date but the most amazingly visual/transporting/transforming/educational peak. he said it was unbelievable.

here we go...

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 5/24/2010 2:14:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

well while 100mg MAY be threshold effects..i really think it comes down to HOW you administer the dose...when i first started messing around i would take 80mg dmt with 200mg harmalas and have threshold effects..but as my TECHNIQUE improved...i HAD to drop the dosage down...right now if i do it CORRECTLY i only need 30mg of spice for a powerful experience..

this is how I do it..but you really got to figure it out yourself...on an empty stomach(havent eaten ALL day)..i take 30mg(40mg if i "want" to trip TOO hard) dmt fumarate and 100mg harmine and 30mg harmaline....mix them all together evenly and put them in a capsule, then poke one hole in the end of the capsule... i take this with a glass of water...THEN i eat a piece of bread(or bagel) with BUTTER(carbs and fats) on it...then between 30-60 minutes the effects start and build strongly for the next 30-60 minutes...

the THINKING behind this is...

1. as the capsules starts to break down from the hole side first..the stomach juices mix with the dmt and the harmalas..the harmalas are there to protect the dmt from the MAO's...think of them as body guards for the dmt..they surround the dmt from all sides..

2. since you havent eaten all day...and with a pill full of alkaloids in you stomach...USUALLY when the alkaloids hit you stomach you would experience some nausea..defense mechanism of you body to protect from poisoning.....BUT since you ate some bread or a bagel...that sits ON TOP of the capsule..with some butter on top...your stomach is like "OH YEAH IM HUNGRY, LETS EAT"....this truly gets the juices going..you body reacts and gives some energy to digesting that much needed food..

3. as you stomach starts to absorb that food..the capsule gets opened and mixes with the juices and the bread..the harmalas deflect the MAO's while the dmt sneaks by with the food..entering your blood stream..and WAM it TAKES OFF

i mean to eat 500mg of dmt...holy crap you arent doing something right...if EVERYONE can have a breakthrough at about 50mg...why on earth would anyone need to take more...all you need to figure out is your digestive tract..and how to get the dmt into the blood stream as quickly as possible...another thing you need to figure out is your COMBO of harmalas..whether you body works better with harmine, harmaline, or THH best...and which combo seems to get the job done the BEST..

the reason i like harmaline is that its twice as potent an MAOI(or RIMA as it actually is) as harmine or THH...and thats one of the main reasons i use it...the harmaline takes out the stomach MAO's really well..then the harmine backs it up really nice and along with the harmaline gets into the blood stream...which then will lengthen the experience...

i think the KEY to all of this is getting the dmt and harmala alkaloids out of you stomach(and into the blood stream) as quickly as possible...but ALSO together...the harmalas are there to protect the dmt in a FLUID...so by taking the harmalas before the dmt...in a way you are leaving the BACKS of your little dmt molecules vulnerable...

but if you take them together the harmalas will be right there next to the dmt the whole time..fighting off that evil MAO army..

and here is the last key...

if at first you dont get much from this exact dosage in this exact way...take it again the next day...and if its still not up to par..take it the next day after that...

after awhile the harmala alkaloids will saturate your body..and once that happens any small amount of dmt and harmalas will have incredible power..the castle has been breached and secured..it is now PERFECTLY safe for the dmt to enter unharmed..

that is my technique as well typed out as i can do it...it works..granted some peoples digestive system is more powerful than mine..but WORK with you body instead of bombarding it with tons and tons of dmt...if the harmalas cant protect the dmt...its not even getting to your brain and its being wasted...500mg of dmt sounds like a dozen or so trips to me...this stuff may be everywhere but why waste something so incredible?

just my two cents..play around and figure out how to make this work for you!
it's a sound

taterboard
#5 Posted : 5/24/2010 3:34:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the advice! but in my experience, it takes larger amounts of any psychedelic to produce similar effects as most people. even vaporized dmt starts to get interesting at about 60 mgs. i observed diet restrictions and did only eat some toast actually, up on recommendation of a member here. 500 mgs wasnt consumed at once but over a period of 3 doses. this took a total of 14 hours of mind-bending insanity. its not considered a waste if it was extracted for THIS particular weekend. weekend of dmt lol.
here we go...

stevowitz
#6 Posted : 5/24/2010 3:52:53 AM

The Dude

taterboard wrote:
this took a total of 14 hours of mind-bending insanity.

why ?
Rolling eyes

*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

taterboard
#7 Posted : 5/24/2010 7:03:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mescaline.
here we go...

stevowitz
#8 Posted : 5/24/2010 7:20:41 AM

The Dude

taterboard wrote:
mescaline.

*slap*

whoops, didn't see that part

ma bad.
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

SnozzleBerry
#9 Posted : 5/24/2010 2:36:35 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

taterboard wrote:
even vaporized dmt starts to get interesting at about 60 mgs.

I would chalk this up to the method of your vaporization. I'm not saying you're lying that it takes 60mg to get interesting, but I bet that same 60mg would be a completely different experience with better vaporizing technique.

Look at your dose/weight ratio, it just doesn't make sense. If you weigh 80kg, thats a dose rate of 1.3mg/kg...even if you weigh 100kg, that's still .6mg/kg. For Strassman's dose/tolerance study, he administered .4mg/kg every 30 minutes and said (along with the participants) that the dose was higher than necessary and if doing the project again he would have lowered the dose. I find it hard to believe that you are taking in all 60mg and just starting to get interesting effects. Have you tried smoking out of a vapor genie? Or using changa? Or maybe you'd be the perfect candidate for building OpeningPandora'sBox's Key V2 device...
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

taterboard
#10 Posted : 5/24/2010 2:46:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes most of the dmt is already in changa and the crystals were vaped also. some people are just more tolerant of particular psychedelics. also, the point was to go higher than necessary to see how deep this stuff could go. obviously, the answer is pretty damn deep. 95kg is my weight, also. below is the trip report my friend wrote on that smoked dose:

Quote:
it began as a "typical" breakthrough. i saw the shadow people in the room, which itself had widened about 20 feet (panoramic), and heard little things scurrying about. this felt good, as it is relatively normal, or as normal as DMT headspace can be. they did their usual routine, sitting and standing in a single file then morphing into one another to form one shadowier shadow person, standing above observing me then presenting me with the shadow box, which can only be perceived in my peripheral vision, much like the shadow people themselves yet more fragile. eventually the walls of the house were gone and replaced with an electric blue grid that stretched off into the horizon. it was stunning.

then shit went down.

my vision was "pulled" out of my eyes and what they could see was surrounded by a dark field of this same black shadowy substance. the world as my eyes would have perceived it was shrinking and beginning to spiral, banging with the loud music we were playing (although tool isnt my favorite of all time it was perfect for this experience) it was further than i had been before and i completely lost my sense of place in both time and space. my body was prone to spasms, my right leg was beating the ground in an effort to "ground" the intensity by my unconscious self, i mumbled in a series of sounds that made sense to me but probably sounded odd, and my head would whip from left to right rapidly in a random way.

a brief moment of relative calm was utilized to load and smoke another bowl.

essentially its the same routine, hitting it every 3rd breath rhythmically... yet this was something else. i have only achieved a similar peak once of 10 grams of Aborts 2 years ago. psychotic schizo sessions. a complete removal of all boundaries between my soul and space/time. i was conversing with the ancient energy. i was the ancient energy. i made it all, held it all together, and sustained it. i visited the Archives of human knowledge. i watched the evolution of our universe unfold from beginning till the end. and still there was the energy. and it was building. time was irrelevant, it couldnt apply to something this profound, it was an eternity of beauty and it was over in a second.

i returned to my proper time and place but i was still not fully re-incorporated. i wondered if i was dying or even already dead. my soul wanted to explode and escape back to the pure light i had dissolved into. in the process of this internal tension i bursted many capillaries on my face and im thoroughly convinced my heart stopped for 2-3 seconds. i rambled on about what i had seen from the point of view of that creative force. i was temporarily inhabited by the energy and explained what had happened. unfortunately, i didnt speak it in english and wasnt understood. it was enlightenment. and i forgot it.

http://forums.mycotopia....jellomescaya-report.html
here we go...

Bill Cipher
#11 Posted : 5/24/2010 11:23:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm going to go out on a limb and agree with the peanut gallery here that you are either:

a) seriously lacking in technical knowhow, or
b) just plain full of shit.

Either way, your my dick is bigger than yours post and attitude are pretty unimpressive.

Don't try this one at home, kids. We don't award points for bravado.

taterboard
#12 Posted : 5/24/2010 11:26:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow are you serious? the oral dosage for dmt is considered much higher and thats common knowledge. this isnt a post about how big my dick is ha. this is a post about an experiment that was performed and several members here asked for the results. sorry it scares you and turns you off.
here we go...

Bill Cipher
#13 Posted : 5/24/2010 11:43:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only thing that scares me is someone else reading your report and thinking that it's not only physically possible to smoke 200mgs of spice in one go (which it ain't), or a half gram in 20 minutes (which it ain't), but that something like this is necessary "to make it interesting" (which it ain't), or that 6 grams of rue and 600mgs of oral DMT is necessary for "a sub-breakthrough experience" (which it ain't).

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you just don't know what you're doing - that your ineffective methods of administration are causing you to flush the bulk of your spice down the crapper. Of course, the alternative is that you're lying. Whatever the case... yes, it's a turnoff.

taterboard
#14 Posted : 5/24/2010 11:51:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well maybe YOU cant smoke 200 mgs but i can. 600 was a sub-breathrough dose over the course of 4 hours (just peaking) i remained present in my house although there were intense visuals and crazy mindfuck. 500 mgs is a decent sized bowl and yes it can be smoked over the course of 20 minutes. im not the only person thats dosed this high and frequently aya doses contain even more dmt!! ignorance is annoying. this was over the course of 14 hours not just all at once. but you probably didnt read that...

you nexus people sure are confrontational. its actually pathetic.

you would think a mod would care to keep some sort of standard but i guess its true, this really is just shroomery for spice heads.

Smile

no worries. higher doses have been documented and even cases of immunity to the effects of DMT. do some homework.
here we go...

Bill Cipher
#15 Posted : 5/24/2010 11:58:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your dick is enormous. Color me impressed.

Or.... not.

Gir
#16 Posted : 5/25/2010 12:09:17 AM

Gir

Im so SURPRISED you did this!

not.

read the rules, and the advice of others, you bad little monkey. And dont over hype your stories, you dont have to be macho to earn our respect.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

jbark
#17 Posted : 5/25/2010 12:11:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"im not the only person thats dosed this high and frequently"

Sounds to me like you are proving that it IS INDEED your technique if you have passed it on to others who are "frequently" smoking doses that high with similar results. If you were a hard-head it would be one thing, but saying that several others you know who dosed at the same time are experiencing similar effects seems statistically suspect. I have to side with Art - your technique is either lacking or you're rippin a yarn.

Incidentally, this is not like some of those other forums you listed BECAUSE we don't tolerate pissing contests, which seem to be the standard thread elsewhere.

And if it is true, and you've done your homework, you would know how truly astounding AND anomalous your experience was, and wouldn't be so casual and cavalier in your relating of it. Or at least you would understand the responses you are getting.

I really hope its your technique. If it is though, be careful, cause you're in for a helluva whopper when you improve it!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

soulfood
#18 Posted : 5/25/2010 12:11:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

love eachother.

It's not really worth getting your tits all tied up about is it?

SnozzleBerry
#19 Posted : 5/25/2010 12:12:47 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

taterboard wrote:
...500 mgs is a decent sized bowl and yes it can be smoked over the course of 20 minutes....

Shocked

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

taterboard wrote:
you would think a mod would care to keep some sort of standard but i guess its true, this really is just shroomery for spice heads.

I know!!! wouldn't it be awesome??? Then we could keep out the annoying claims of smoking 200mg in a hit and 500mg in 20 minutes! Laughing
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Bill Cipher
#20 Posted : 5/25/2010 12:28:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
It's not really worth getting your tits all tied up about is it?

It actually is, I think - because this kind of bullshit is potentially very, very dangerous. For those who don't know that its utter nonsense and adhere to this guy's dosing guidelines, they're going to get the shock of a lifetime - absolute best case scenario.

As I see it, we all of us have a shared responsibility to call this kind of stuff out. A little education can go a long way towards keeping people out of the ER.

12NEXT