We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cactus Journey Options

L_Star
#1 Posted : 5/23/2010 4:57:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim says "It started in the afternoon, 5.30ish, approx 140mg hcl, then after and hr and half another 60mg was added gel caps all the way with holes poked in. Walking around the park about an things started to feel uplifting, happier, merryer walking with a friend, chatting etc, having laughs at odd things, or what way/ why we going. 1hr+ after last, chilling at points having a smoke, watching nature, almost wanting to push the spirit up amoungst the tree tops Smile

Agen trying to rember times is slightly difficult, roughly 3hrs after with the merry times, WOOOOOSH. A bush wharped out like a colourfull piece of zooplankton with many arms/ tentacles, after followed by the world in front becoming like looking through the eyes of a fly, then becoming egar decide to walk however become sweaty as hell, as if going to whitey, sit down close the eyes breath and relax, and then for get then come bak. The leaves and tress looked so vivid as if each leaf was layerd on top of each other and felt tip pen/ paint on the pc had been used to make, the path with its cracks looked like it was flowing towards on silky carpet, the branches flowed out. Connections were being made.

A dog then approach, and we had seen it before as we walked round but this time, we was sitting on a bench and it approached, with the waves of its fur streamlining across its head, with the notion in its eyes, your in for a journey. Some how we walked home about 40mins+ i sat down in the room, and then it was like being twisted, pulled all over within the head, eyes could not open at times, the CEV where of like geometric shutters moving around at first, so many so intense, like bang bang bang in the front lobe. Body was shaking lots at times when i could be aware, thighs in partic.

This intensity last for 3hrs roughly, the most intense and testing this one has ever been through, it inclued dry purging 3-4 times, with nothing coming up, however after this it felt good, and after still had good spirits, i was suprised as normally puging makes one feeling worse after, but this was good. it was then around 12 things calmed down. Then it was whip out, really stoned..coming down abit, colourd lights would be coming out towards, and doing a free air lights show in strinking beams as wide as the gap between top and bottom eye lids.

Around 3-4am we was mashed, eventually crashing out, with no dreams, wake up around 9 the next day, feel like one was tested, had his head worked.

Now in good spirits however then I feel like i was gettin smashed to bits at certain times, 2-3hrs of im not capable to comphrened, no control. Somthing i feel i was in long need for. However have to question will it always be like this?

I would like to have easier journies, maybe smaller doesage, better time of life/ and preperation. My friend had exaclty the same but did not get such visuals or overwhelmingness. My friend helped through it, when losing everything, and the loss of all this, then coming back, he was like a rock, and now i feel cleaner in mind?

Now one has so much more respect then before, went in with no expectations/ underexpecting and was in for a big suprise.....A hard one at times, a beautiful one at times Smile

It still quiet hard to comprehend it, but I love my nature even more, and my sense of place in the world.

much love to all

R*R
L
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.