We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Crushed by the big weight of the Universe (a.k.a. The Big Crunch) Options

BloodShotEyes
#1 Posted : 5/23/2010 3:08:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

True reality is far more scarier and overwhelming than death itself

Profound breakthru to hyperspace without the DMT

I had two breakthru's during the night, however, only one launch to hyperspace (and it was completely not planned for).

First, let me start by saying that i'm not a big fan of salvia or star trek. Though, i do have a great deal of respect for salvia, the first time i tried it i had an intense death experience, followed by being pulled into some kind of underworld (described in my introductory post). What happened last night was by FAR more profound and scarier than that.

Here is how it started:

At around 11pm, three grams of Cambodians were consumed. By 1am, i was hugging the sink while listening to some music at the same time. And then it happened.. somewhere between the bathroom floor, the running sink, the nausea, the music, and the microbs on the sink, i broke through and just.. LET GO. It wasn't exactly an ego death, but it was the most beautifull breakthru. Somehow i related that to the Fight Club's hand and lye scene.

Afterwards, i continued to lie on the bathroom floor while massaging my stomach and listening to music. Of course, having some major revelations while doing it.

Fast forward, 4am. Pretty much to base line, however, eyes still diluted. Wasn't the biggest baddest trip ever but very nice revelations from this one. So wanting to ride the waves out while still in the explorer mode but not really wanting to consume more shrooms. I decide to take some salvia that i've had laying around for over a year. I thought this would be a good time.

Loaded up a bowl, put some psy-trance on, sat back and tried to get ready for it.

What happened next, there are no words to describe it but if there were it would go something like this:

Not just my own world, but the whole universe around started crushig down and pulling on me. I felt like i was half-way out of our universe or inbetween two parallel universes. Whatever it was, i felt like i was outside the bubble. Another way to describe it, is, if i was Matter than the other side would be Anti-Matter.

While all that was happening, simultaneously, there was something else happening Surprised

I felt like my whole existance was nothing more than some kind of enterntainment experiment inside a computer program. My whole life was designed to fit me in it, including all the people i know, were nothing more than programs and fronts just to accomodate my exsistance. There was a great sence of me not supposed to be realizing that. Onece i did though, the program was trying to fix itself, and there was a sence of some kind of a greater force behind it. Trying to pull reality back in place, but it just wasn't stacking up like it should. Just barely missing it by a fraction. Some kind of error code. Also i felt like i screwed up big time by stepping outside the code. What are they going to do with me now, that i can see the truth? Are they going to let me be after this? Still the program was trying to fix itself and i really wanted it to because it was truly scary. So close, but it just couldn't line me up with my exsistance. At this time i really started hoping for death, but no it would've been too easy. All this time there was a huge sence of a much greater force or multiple forces behind all this.

Thinking back on it now, it was like a mix of the Truman Show and the Matrix at the same time.

Trying to crawl to safey on my last pieces of consciousness, i got up and tried to pull myself on the bed. While laying on the bed i still wasn't sure if i was laying on the floor or on top of my sterio.

Having closed my eyes now while laying down i slowly started to accept my inevitable fate. The fear subsided into an overwhelming feeling as i pulled through yet into another kind of space dimention, it was like a space city.

This experience really increased my interest in wanting to launch into DMiTri's hyperspace for the first time :idea: .. to be continued

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Morphane
#2 Posted : 5/23/2010 8:25:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've heard of many Salvia experiences where people report coming out of our reality only to realise it is like the Matrix. Here is what I think is a fascinating Salvia youtube video that seems quite similar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30mzNPT7aAU

Even Socrates thousands of years ago realised there was something suspect about this physical experience. We might all be the star of some cosmic Truman Show. And like Big Brother contestants who get evicted from the house, I wonder if there is one hell of a party waiting for us...or one heaven of a party I should say.

BloodShotEyes
#3 Posted : 5/24/2010 1:17:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting video.

That picture of rolling reality, is what i was trying to describe, that it was not lining up for me. Almost like the roll was off just by a little bit. And unlike the guy, i actually wanted to get back into it because i was just torn apart between the roll and the dark space outside of it.

Definetly seemed like some kind of cosmic Truman Show. And at least to me it sure didn't seem like there was any party waiting outside.. but who knows Laughing

voodoobutter
#4 Posted : 5/24/2010 1:55:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
There was a great sence of me not supposed to be realizing that. Onece i did though, the program was trying to fix itself, and there was a sence of some kind of a greater force behind it. Trying to pull reality back in place, but it just wasn't stacking up like it should. Just barely missing it by a fraction. Some kind of error code. Also i felt like i screwed up big time by stepping outside the code.

This really resonates with a spice session I experienced. I remember cashing the bowl in one hit, as is always my goal. Then when I closed my eyes I don't remember seeing much of anything, just receiving an understanding like you mentioned above. Who knows, I could have momentarily blacked out from the huge hit, which has happened to me several times.

After I thought I was through sliding through brightly colored gold and red tunnels, I opened my eyes but couldn't tell where I was or who I was. I didn't feel human at all. The first thought in my head was that they hadn't finished reprogramming me yet or putting my room/life/world back together. I tried to speak but words couldn't be formed. I remember finally being able to speak and there were lots of pleases and yesses once I finally remember who and where I was.

Good post, really resonated with me.

BloodShotEyes
#5 Posted : 5/24/2010 10:33:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote=voodoobutter]
Quote:
they hadn't finished reprogramming me yet or putting my room/life/world back together

Yes, that definetly resonates with some similarities. It was the most wicked feeling/experience.

I should also mention for whatever it's worth, that i usually don't loose touch with reality that easy at all. Blots, cacti or rooms, i pretty much have to smoke some herb to breakthru where i want to go. Doesn't appear to be so with salvia. Hopefully, would be the same way with spice.

Also, i suspect that salvia just like the spice, might build up on it's own experiences. And i'm not even going to bother trying it anymore without some kind of ethenogen in me first. Definetly seemed like that potentianted it out of the hole.