We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Something different this time Options

Livingstrategy
#1 Posted : 5/22/2010 2:22:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Until this last trip, my normal trips as of recently consisted of me having all my memories and most intimate thoughts formed into rhymes/anecdotes/songs by the typical jokester elves that are always trying to trip me out more than before.

As I have said before, I like to sometimes take X before I do serious work with deem due to my anxiety with putting life down and stepping into another consciousness normally. Last night this was again the case; also, many friends were over and X is the one universally shared interest of the whole group (some haven't even tried mushrooms yet/etc). I went in 3 times last night when I was going on a good one. I packed about .5 of a balance of jungle spice + normal spice sandwiched into a caapi leaf bed in the dimitri bong (specific purpose bong, lol) each time.

The first two visits to hyperspace were mostly the same thing that had happened the last time. I got to the other side and the beings told me a message/anecdote/general troll Pleased in rhyme/poem form in their usual digital voices. Don't let the way I type this make you think that it wasn't insane; both these trips fully blew my mind again (they just keep delivering, lol), but it had mostly been the same thing.

This last time I did it, the elves showed me their other more nefarious side. I remember specifically watching this one female being and trying to keep track of her face and see her for what she was instead of being distracted by their presentations. I saw an extremely sinister or nefarious face when I looked closely, it wasn't scary, just strange. I had never seen them exhibit any signs of malevolence before this, so I was just taken by surprise.

As usual, I just accept the experience for what it was and try not to judge/label it. Hyperspace is capable of anything, so I shouldn't be surprised that this too is possible =)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ragabr
#2 Posted : 5/22/2010 4:53:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome. SWIM has tried imagining what blasting off from E's must feel like and has great difficulty. Since her preferred method almost always involves Caapi... and there's no E's available around here, she guesses she will never find out.

A series of journeys brought her into contact with a group of entities who loved hip-hop and communicated through hyperspatial freestyle. Total love.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms