We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
On the other side.. Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 5/21/2010 7:05:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Ok..so I havent taken this combination in a while, but it's may favorite way of working with ayahuasca..I had planned on doing it again about 6 weeks ago but ended up doing a small group mushroom thing instead. That ceremony though was absolutily amazing and brought up so much energetic stuff. It had been a while since I worked with mushrooms..and since then I have had 4 more ceremonies with a higher doses of the children and alot of work is being done there..I also drank ayahuasca twice in this time, and on one of those journeys I was actaully instructed by a native currandero inmy visions to continue my work with the mushrooms along with ayahuasca if I wanted to really walk this path. They didnt like the whole "mushrooms vs ayahuasca" debate one bit actaully..both were necessary was the message I got..

Anyway, I came back and worked with vilca on night last week, just by itself with some caapi added to the preperation. Something very odd came up in that session. I moved through this place filled with people..a mother in a room folding sheets, moving through the hallway, random people comming in and out of other rooms, walking past me going about their day..this is very typical of vilca for me. Next stage I sort of half passed out into a deeper vision..this is also typical of vilca for me..there is usually a stage where I do tend to pass into semi-sleep, where I start to have these deep visionary dreams..

I am in this place with these 2 amazonian women..they are like great shamans, but Im not sure how I know that..they have this beautiful sort of shipibo clothing on and I am admiring it..its so colorful and beautiful. So I am with these 2 women and parts of what went on I cant remember, until they turn to leave..the next thing I remember is me being someone more than I am right now..like I had this memory of having a whole other identity in the other world..of the life I lived over there..I knew that place..I had a name over there..I have a life there..I was "White Feather"! ..I am not sure where that name came from..but at the time I knew it was my name..and so Im saying "wait, I know now..I am White Feather!..wait!.." as if they had been waiting for that validation..for me to realize my identity..it was a very strange feeling. They turned to me as if to acknowledge they understood, and at that very moment..the visions faded..just like that, as if they had what they came for and now it was time to go..

There wasnt really much of a mental aspect to the experience..other than this download of memories related to this other life I had as someone in the spirit world..I never had these huge realizations about my life or anything like that, which is also typical of vilca for me..I do get that at times..but ona whole vilca is more a visionary entheogen first, with some mental aspects that manifest at times..whereas mushrooms and ayahuasca are both very deeply psycholocial for me, as well as visionary. I had also just come out of a really wonderful and healing mushrooms ceremony a few nights prior so I wasnt in need of any deep psychological insights at the time..more of a vision quest to the other side..which is what I got..

So last night I drank a brew and worked with the vilca again. This combination really seems to surpass anything that vilca can provide by itself..the ayahuasca opens it up and adds this extra dimension of beauty and wonder to the whole thing..they go together very very well..and the experience is very distonct and cosmic..Its also alot less constricting and nauseating with the caapi in me. I find it hard to even talk about it really, its something you just need to experience to understand. I woulndt suggest anyone attemp to combine a brew with light, with vilca until they are aquainted with higher doses light plants in a brew or higher doses of mushrooms though. For me the visions completely dissolve reality and there in so getting out of it until the vilca starts to wear off..its comparable to smoking DMT in its intensity, yet is very different all the same.

So I drank my caapi and mimosa brew..not too heavy because I know that once I take the vilca it will potentiate the brew as much as the brew potentiates the vilca..I drank and lay down for the first 40 minutes with some light trance music playing in the dark. That first 40 minutes are always filled with a dreamy sense of ecstasis..and these huge powerful yawns that seem to discahrge large ammounts of energy bult up inside of me..I had a very dreamy caapi vision of a man hanging in a tree, strung up about to be speared through the chest by another man..and the whole dream was built off this synesthetic connection to the music I had playing..I am not sure what the significance of that was..

40 minutes in I lit a candle and sat with some crystals in my open window beside my row of huachumas and began to smoke the vilca. I took 3 large inhalations, all spaced out over a 5-6 minute period..each oneheld as long as possible..by that time my entire visual field was swarming with vibrating grids and swirling pockets of neon energy..I went back to my deb and sat down cross legged in the dark, and closed my eyes.

Everything opened up..everything went crystaline..there was a big lion standing in front of me in this place..or maybe a jaguar..I have seen it before but I cant never quite tell..All I can really make out is its face..its staring right at me guarding this place..I can feel the ayahuasca coursing though me and opening me up, expanding my awareness to a cosmic degree..I decided that I want to really push this thing through..everythign was lined up and I didnt want to stop here..so I smoke one more big puff of this vilca and close my eyes again..now its growing..this thing..even with eyes open I cant even make out the room anymore..Im back in this mayan temple type of place that this conbination always brings me to..ther are spirits everywhere..all around..everything is alive and there are familiar geometric symbols covering every inch.

I closed my eyes again and focuses on my breathing becasue it was getting very intense I was loosng awareness of my body, the lion was still there in the centre of this large mandalic gate..it opened up, liek a veil parting and I passed through it into this place made of rapidly morphing geometric information..it was extremely 3d and vast..out of the information(hard to desribe) came these same 2 women from my previous vilca experience..only this time there were right infront of me..they were like twins..sisters..and they danced..they began to dance and dance to the music in syncronicity with each other..it was beautiful..I could feel this energy moving around through me, from the music through hyperspace..though them..they danced to it as they worked with it..I remembered seeing these same women as well on other journeys..

I sat and watched them dance like that for a while until the visions began to fade and I slowly was brough back in bodily awareness..The room was still morphing and with eyes closed I was seeing spirits and strange machines and mayan like archatecture..but I was back more or less..I lay there happily enjoying the energetic waves pulsing though my body for the next half hour or so until the visions died down completely. I was left with a wonderul and full feeling of ecstacy as I put on some more upbeat trance music and sat around the rest of the night thinking about what I had experienced..

This was again more of just a very cosmic/devine feeling that radiated through me through the entire experience..with a deep spirit journey into the other world..I didnt get into the contents of my life and whatnot so much, but again I have been working with the mushrooms alot recently and gone through some very deep psychological introspection so maybe it was just time for me to do some more upbeat journey work, getting more familiar with whats on the other side..
Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

picatris
#2 Posted : 5/26/2010 10:39:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice report White Feather! Thanks!

BTW, How did you smoke the vilca? Did you weight how much was it smoked?

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

ThirdEyeVision
#3 Posted : 5/26/2010 11:19:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful visions. My friend is in need of another soon.
Were whole seeds smoked or extract?
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

jamie
#4 Posted : 5/26/2010 11:32:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I never weigh the stuff..I know my preperations well by now and know when I have had enough since vilca can be dosed slowly..

I extract the seeds with iso..

I take 40 seeds(not sure of weights), and toast them in the oven to vape away some of the toxins..then I crush the seeds up, add sodium carbonate and some water to make a paste, let that dry, then do 4 thorough pull with 99% iso..then a extract about 5-10 grams of caapi in some iso as well..and add both of these extracts to 1 gram of leaf to make a vilca changa..

I use mugwort, salvia officinalis and peppermint as a base.

For me thats at least 10 large doses, more like 12-15..the sio extract on the seeds iso oily stuff so really its best to evap it onto leaf or else it's messy, and still the changa is kind of oily but def easy to smoke compared to the evapped resin. 3 hits is all I ever need, held for as long as I can..and they need to spaced out abotu 2 minutes apart to avoid too much nausea, there is still some nausea but it is short lived.

Taken with ayahuasca the nausea is less for me, prbly from the vasodialation of the caapi..and you dont want some super ayauasca brew to do this with!..just a light dose of ayahuasca is all you need for the seeds to bring it all out..bufotenine IMO is really best with some oral harmalas and hint of DMT already in you.
Long live the unwoke.

rOm
#5 Posted : 5/26/2010 11:37:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Captivating report !

In your recipe would food grade 90% ethanol work instead of IPA or would you recommend another solvent easily findable ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

jamie
#6 Posted : 5/27/2010 12:15:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I never used ethanol so I cant say really..
Long live the unwoke.