We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another lazyman asking lazily for help Options

kcimsoc
#1 Posted : 5/20/2010 1:25:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok so the tek was followed mostly, however the first evaporated pull of naptha was combined with the second pull which is now a gooey yellow, substance. The third pull was the largest and is now in an airtight container in the freezer.

Last night SWIM snorted some of the substance as it was in a drier form. Noticed a change in consciousness, almost like the cusp. However this lasted maybe 20 -30 mins.

SO my question is with the yellow goo. Can this be converted to freebase? (impurities dont matter much) and if so which fumarate to freebase tek is advised? If not then what shall SWIM do?

This is SWIM's first extraction as probably guessed, and amounts do not matter much in fact the whole process was just to get a feel for it. SWIM would obviously, like to use what he has extracted.

LOVE AND LIGHT AND LOVE

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ghostman
#2 Posted : 5/20/2010 1:29:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The third pull will contain the least amount of freebase (if you only performed 3 pulls). You should have put pulls 1 & 2 in the freezer and evapped 3.

How much MHRB was used, how much liquid was in your Base soup and how much solvent was in your pulls, especially the third one?

As for your question about whether or not your product can be converted to freebase, it already is freebase. You followed Lazyman's, where do the fumerates come in?

As for your comments about ignoring measures, well it's science. How are you going troubleshoot or know what to tweak if you didn't take measurements?
Peace in mind, Love in heart

endlessness
#3 Posted : 5/20/2010 1:40:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hello kcimsoc, welcome!

sounds like you have some more reading to do, to understand the basic principles of an extraction. Check out the FAQ and the Extraction Teks in the WIKI to get more information on how the whole thing works.

As ghostman pointed out, you are doing a lazyman tek, so unless you salted the solvent out with fumaric acid, you wont have dmt fumarate but dmt freebase (maybe dmt freebase with some plant oils and dmt n-oxide, which make it yellow/gooey). Considering your naphtha evaps cleanly (did you make an evap test with your pure naphtha to see if it leaves residues?), then you can smoke your product as is.

Otherwise if you want to get pure white crystals from it, do a recrystalization. Search the forum, FAQ and wiki and you'll see how to recrystalize if you dont know yet

good luck!

ohayoco
#4 Posted : 5/20/2010 3:39:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Don't snort it! Shocked
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

kcimsoc
#5 Posted : 5/21/2010 10:28:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the replies people. I really shouldve done some more thorough reading beforehand...
As for amounts I used a pound of MHRB and 13 tablespoons of lye with 2l of water. This was left overnight, then after the first pull the rest of the bottle of lye was added with another litre an a half of water. With each pull I used approx 300ml of naptha(lighter fuel) and 400ml on the 3rd and last pull.. its a shame I thought the evaporation was the way forward, however it seems most think freeze precip is better??
ahhh well, no matter, this is just my first attempt.