We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Face of the Sun Options

Alasdair
#1 Posted : 5/20/2010 11:18:38 AM

Alex

About a month ago SWIM went to the local botanical gardens with his friend BK. SWIM had taken 10g of psilocybe cubensis
BK hadnt taken any, not because SWIM needed a sitter, but because we were also on a mission of the highest importance..

he needed to be level headed for the "extractions" of some specimens that where in captivity...as it were...

SWIM ingested the mushrooms back at the apartment and started to smoke some ganja. When i trip i prefer to have high grade buds around and I smoke them in large amounts before the onset of a trip, and during the onset. after we smoked we got in our space ship and went about our journey.

i lost track of time in the car and got all goofy. strange things happend all around us, and not because i was tripping. at some point the highway was all backed up and we were on the access road, all of a sudden a large group of cars comes flying into the access road and they stayed uniform as if they were still on the highway, like they had planned to do it together. anyway stupid shit like this happened the whole time, SWIM was laughing, and BK was getting pissed.

at one point on the drive i couldnt stop looking at the sky, the clouds crashed like waves in the sky. It was almost 9am. i forget how but my eyes migrated to the sun. i started crying. the clouds in the sky around the sun were making eye brows, and the sun was a pupil. another eye was formed by another group of clouds. i was starring at the most beautiful face i had ever seen.

As she looked down at me i could tell she was smiling. Was this the reason i hear stories about people starring at the sun while tripping and going blind? because i couldnt stop. my friend had to make me look away, but i would find my eyes drifting back to her. eventually i forced myself to stop looking.

as we walked around collecting seeds, and small suculents, i felt really good. and to be honest i wasnt really "tripping out"

I felt at one with everything around me. i know i was still tripping though because when i went to the bathroom i immediatley felt strange, and the walls were pulseating to sounds i was hearing. one plant that did leave me starring at it was a palm tree of some kind with this huge orange cone.

my friend told me they were the seeds, i saw little eyes forming on it, and underneath the orange you could see a deep red that seemed to breath.

the best part of this experience was the face in the sky. has anyone else seen her/him? has anyone else had a hard time not staring at the sun?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

lyserge
#2 Posted : 5/20/2010 9:11:03 PM

polyfather anomalous

No I do not know the face of which you speak, and I've never felt the need to stare at the sun. Funny how strange things happen *in the external world* whilst tripping. Someone on here talked about having an acid trip and getting on a train, only to find at the next stop a troupe of clowns came aboard and started messing around with his/her group of friends. How typical...nice report.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

jamie
#3 Posted : 5/20/2010 9:56:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

You ate 10 grams of cubes and could even function in a public store setting?
Long live the unwoke.

Alasdair
#4 Posted : 5/21/2010 6:19:54 AM

Alex

fractal enchantment wrote:
You ate 10 grams of cubes and could even function in a public store setting?

I wasnt in a public store. i was in the bathrooms at the botanical gardens. and i could function, i was just saying i could tell i was tripping hard when i went to the bathroom cause it felt like a strange room that was out of place.

the part i was tripping hardest at was in the car. and yeah i dont go to public stores so much, not my thing while tripping. i prefer nature.

hope that clears things up