We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hash-iloveyou Options

alladinsgrandpa
#1 Posted : 5/20/2010 3:34:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just got a quantity of hash and am a very happy camper! I love hash! Anyone else? My favorite method for extracting it if that's how I'm getting it is a super quick wash of naptha or isopropyl if it's iso I let it sit a bit but do Afew washes always of course! I also like pressed keef which is what I have now.

I kinda wanna try bubble bags some time. Or the gummby method. Soo nexus, who loves hash and what's your most favorite method of extraction of thc out of all the methods. I also wanna make budder but someone told me to
make canola oil with thc in it instead because of efficiency? Anyone? Thanks to all I love hash

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

alladinsgrandpa
#2 Posted : 5/21/2010 4:58:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So am I the only one or what?

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 5/21/2010 9:37:42 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

alladinsgrandpa wrote:

Strange as it may seem, very few people on this forum favour weed or weed products. SWIM personally feels totally indifferent to weed. Not that there's something bad with it.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

rOm
#4 Posted : 5/21/2010 9:53:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM used to love hash and weed products ten years back.
He lost the interest of it because of a few side effects such as lazyness and lack of motivation. It was almost making him feeling depressed.

He may use it when coming down of a trip which would be no more than twice a month. In fact it's when friend would smoke when coming down with him.
He doesn't mind if any was around for three months.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

freethinker
#5 Posted : 5/22/2010 2:06:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Few things better than a charas chillum! Millions of sadhus can't be wrong. ;-P

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

jamie
#6 Posted : 5/22/2010 2:47:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Infundibulum wrote:
alladinsgrandpa wrote:

Strange as it may seem, very few people on this forum favour weed or weed products. SWIM personally feels totally indifferent to weed. Not that there's something bad with it.

yeah I find alot of people are almost confused at the fact that I dont care much for cannabis, other than maybe once or twice a month..since Im so enthusiastic when it comes to these tryptamines. Old friend when I see them cant believe it when I dont want to smoke any cannabis with them..I always get the question "so you dont take psychedelics anymore?" lol as if cannabis and these other psychedelics go hand in hand.

I notice more though on here alot of people were sort of addicted to cannabis at one point and eventaully gave it up.

Its useful for me as like a monthly thing..using it frequently though just seems pointless to me now..makes me tired and lazy and burnt out, and I just end up feeling like a slave to the stuff without any real benifit.
Long live the unwoke.

LawnBoy
#7 Posted : 5/22/2010 3:05:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love hash. Butane hash is very easy quick and simple, but I am always left with a gooey mess. I will blend the bubblebag hash with the oil to get a very potent, but easy to handle product. The hash oil, or honey oil, is just too hard to work with. Other than being easy to "wipe" onto rolling papers it's just impractical.

With the bags, I get more product, better product, and with less time and work. The dry screens involves large drums or a lot of shaking, and even then, they don't seem to produce a very potent product compared to the bubblebags.

So, first the leaves are put in bubblebags, then butane, and finally iso. Gives me about 2 or 3 different grades of hash, and extreme efficiency.

Also, if you have a vaporizer, then use really should do some sort of extraction on your duff. There is always something leftover.

*I've used panty hose, and it will work just about as well as the bags. The bags are nice, because they were made for producing quality hash. Panty hose wasn't designed for making hash.Embarrased

Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

Ginkgo
#8 Posted : 5/22/2010 3:11:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
He lost the interest of it because of a few side effects such as lazyness and lack of motivation. It was almost making him feeling depressed.
fractal enchantment wrote:
I notice more though on here alot of people were sort of addicted to cannabis at one point and eventaully gave it up.
Yeah, this is also the case for me! I used to smoke all day everyday for two, three or four years (I really don't know, the feeling of time around that period of my life is as blur as blur gets). It made me extremely lazy, I had nearly no motivation to do anything than to smoke more, and I was kind of depressed. The cannabis high prevented me from feeling the really bad depressed feelings, but I still did not feel exactly good.

Nowadays I smoke cannabis maybe once a month, sometimes it takes several months in between. I get extreme effects now compared to before, I actually trip every time I smoke... Not very visual, but more or less an extreme introperspective head-space. So it goes very well with entheogens, but is not possible to use in a social setting.

I have a hate/love relationship to cannabis, on one side I really hate it and what it did to me and continue to do to others, but on the other side I just love something about that sweet, chill feeling. What I especially love, is the feeling the day after. Comfortably numb is the description that comes to my mind...

When it comes to the eternal marijuana or hash question, I like marijuana the best - without any doubt. I have smoked tons (almost literally) of hash though, and think the couchlock effect is great if that is what you want. My favorite is, without any doubt, some potent bubblegum marijuana combined with some soft, black hash. A wizard! Pleased

I want to add that blue lotus and the related waterlilies goes really, really well with cannabis! It takes away the somewhat paranoid feeling, and add a great depth to the experience.

Infundibulum
#9 Posted : 5/22/2010 3:26:20 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

freethinker wrote:
Few things better than a charas chillum! Millions of sadhus can't be wrong. ;-P

Interesting, so right and wrong are judged by the number of participants. If many do it, it's right; if few do it it's wrong.

I sort of feel enlightened and I think I also have a pink glow around me, because of this post I found the golden rule for deciding what's right and wrong in life and act accordingly.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

kaleidoscope eyes
#10 Posted : 5/22/2010 3:50:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:
I have a hate/love relationship to cannabis, on one side I really hate it and what it did to me and continue to do to others, but on the other side I just love something about that sweet, chill feeling. What I especially love, is the feeling the day after. Comfortably numb is the description that comes to my mind....

Yes, yes. I completely feel the same way about the love/hate relationship with it.

I get quite severe withdrawal symptoms if I have been smoking very chronically for an extended period and then stop. For about a week or so I can't sleep, eat properly, I get very depressed/anxious/emotional etc and it's overall just very unpleasant. I also don't like when I'm smoking that it makes me more scattered and kind of kills my short term memory a little. Oh and I don't dream.

But on the other hand, when I'm actually smoking I still function normally enough to attend uni, get good grades, socialize etc & live life fairly normally despite smoking daily (a quart a wk ish.) I love the relaxed feeling I get, and my thoughts don't race a million miles per second- helping me concentrate. It's also a bonding sort of thing I do with my brother when I visit him as he's a pretty big stoner, since we've been smoking pot together over the years we have gotten a lot closer & wont have constant sibling fights if were high... Though I guess that's a pretty bad reason to do a psychoactive substance heh.

OH and on topic, sorry for the epic slightly unrelated rant =p I <3 hash though I have never extracted myself personally, it's always been friends extractions Ive smoked.
the fictional character, kaleidoscope eyes, resides in the sky with diamonds and cellophane flowers

jamie
#11 Posted : 5/22/2010 4:30:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

[/quote]
Yes, yes. I completely feel the same way about the love/hate relationship with it.

I get quite severe withdrawal symptoms if I have been smoking very chronically for an extended period and then stop. For about a week or so I can't sleep, eat properly, I get very depressed/anxious/emotional etc and it's overall just very unpleasant. [/quote]

I got that as well when I stopped smoking..horrible withdrawls..alot of people act like Im making it up when I say that, but thats what I get, withdrawl. To me cannabis is physically addictive when used chronically and there are physical withdrawl symptoms that manifest when at least I quit using it. I see it in other people I know as well, they act like they dont need it, yet if they dont have it they are just horrible to be around. They are irritable and whiny and mean and angry..cant enjoy the day at all without a constant supply of weed to smoke. Its a huge turn off to me and becasue of that side of cannabis I never want to use it frequently again. Some people can use it like once at day just at night and be fine, but from what I see they are the minority.

Now that I have no tolerance and only smoke every month or so, its mentally as psychedelic as LSD..its not really too relaxing at all..its actaully very stimulating and my mind races and it can make me feel real anxious..it's only relaxing when I have a tolerance built up. It's best this way though, becasue when I appraoch it now it's always very psychedelic for me and produces effects that are benificial, but never something Id want to experience all the time..so it keeps me weary of it.
Long live the unwoke.

stevowitz
#12 Posted : 5/22/2010 4:35:54 AM

The Dude

I love the bud...

but I have to agree with fractal...chronic use has some negative effects...depression/anxiety being one.

*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

rOm
#13 Posted : 5/25/2010 9:12:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When giving up smoking after, SWIM was withdrawled. It was more overexcited physically to a point that was upsetting for his surrunding, like if he was hibernating all his hash smoking and suddenly woke up to feel overspeed..

This lasted a few days, then the CNS came back to normal. This was maybe a readjustment more than a physical withdrawl.
He never got sick like you could get from opiates for sure. But still as Fractal said, you can tell something beyond desire of smoking is happening.
Again it was more like the CNS was going a bit mad for a few days.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

jamie
#14 Posted : 5/25/2010 9:34:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
When giving up smoking after, SWIM was withdrawled. It was more overexcited physically to a point that was upsetting for his surrunding, like if he was hibernating all his hash smoking and suddenly woke up to feel overspeed..

Oh yes, thats it exactly, horrible resltess anxiety that lasted for a few days, tapering off after a week..it had nothing at all to do with just wanting to smoke to calm down or anthing like that..this feeling made me def NOT want to smoke at all..
Long live the unwoke.

Aegle
#15 Posted : 5/26/2010 12:03:12 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

fractal enchantment wrote:
yeah I find alot of people are almost confused at the fact that I dont care much for cannabis, other than maybe once or twice a month..since Im so enthusiastic when it comes to these tryptamines. Old friend when I see them cant believe it when I dont want to smoke any cannabis with them..I always get the question "so you dont take psychedelics anymore?" lol as if cannabis and these other psychedelics go hand in hand.

Its useful for me as like a monthly thing..using it frequently though just seems pointless to me now..makes me tired and lazy and burnt out, and I just end up feeling like a slave to the stuff without any real benifit.

Couldnt agree more... Hash only every now and again, maybe once every month or two is lovely to have mainly for deep mind clearing and meditation on sunny days chilling while laying on some soft grass. Even while chewing khat, hash and hubbly go down as such a treat.

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

camakazi
#16 Posted : 5/26/2010 1:00:15 AM

RUN DMT

I love to smoke, not every day though. I'll tend to binge on it for a while and not really go out much during that week or so. The honey oil is potent shit... I like it, but not socially, I tend to drift off mid conversation then get para because I think Im being anti-social... which I prolly am.

For creative thinking though, nice greenage is 2nd to none... I get these thought proccesses that just aren't possible without it, sort of abstract thinking that allows me to come up with my best material.

Cost was my main issue with weed, but not anymore Pleased
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

narmz
#17 Posted : 5/26/2010 4:18:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hash is a completely different ballgame for me than weed. Weed will put me down, make me lazy as fuck (which isn't such a bad thing in certain contexts), and even make me tired sometimes. Hash on the other hand, I can function after smoking some, I can motivate myself to get things done - so if I had the choice in terms of productivity, I'd choose hash. Still though, I don't smoke it often, maybe a couple times a week if it happens to be available to me, but I find that I either have to be a really heavy smoker to be productive, or a very light smoker. I either gotta be very accustom to being stoned all the time, or only use it on occasion when I plan out a time for it.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

polytrip
#18 Posted : 5/26/2010 5:45:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Although i'm glad to have quitted the use of cannabis more than three years ago now, i can say that i've had very deep and powerfull spiritual experiences with it and that it has served a purpose in my spiritual life. It is both a sedative as a psychedelic, but it's psychedelic qualities rapidly diminish when it's used too often.

I think of all tryptamine psychedelic's it best compare's to 5-MeO-DMT because of the psychological nature of it's effects, followed by LSD. Especially it's effects on sense of time can be compared with those of LSD and 5-MeO-DMT.

As a psychedelic, cannabis may be somewhere in between the typical psychedelic substances like LSD, DMT and mescaline, and typical dissociative drugs like ketamine, DXM or PCP, although i would say that its distinct psychedelic character is one of it's primary features and not a side-effect in some way.

I still love it's psychedelic effects, but i hate the numbing effect it has that makes it a potentially depressogenic substance.
What i hate most about it is it's powerfull seduction.

Still, it's a valuable psychedelic if you can limit the use of it to only a few times a year.

teotenakeltje
#19 Posted : 5/26/2010 6:02:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabis seems to have this 'social' status. you roll one and pass it to your friend... well to me it's exactly the opposite. when i smoke i find it very hard to communicate with people since i'm in my own thoughts world. when i'm sober i'm not the most talkative person, so when i smoke it gets enhanced like 10x.
There is a very distinct difference between grass and hash IMHO. hash makes me lazy and stoned. My mind is less affected by it. Grass is more like a psychedelic to me in the way that it makes me more creative and active, but also unsocial and shy. I like smoking grass before i play guitar.
But generaly it try not to smoke (hard when it's lying around all the time, since my wife is a daily smoker)