We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jungle launch Options

Zig
#1 Posted : 5/18/2010 1:21:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had just finished volunteering at the local Recycling center, where I was supervised by this very rude black man, who was like a foot taller then me. I then proceeded home, took a shower, set out the blanket in my room, sat down and closed my eyes.

After about 10 minutes I ripped my new enhanced leaf (Mullein:Spice:Jungle). It took me three hits to feel anything at all which is very strange for me, but at the exhale of the third hit I was blasted with the incredible feeling of urgency, a very heavy intense feeling. I closed my eyes and tried to let the feeling in.

As I close my eyes I saw a big black man leaning in close looking at me with extreem intensity, almost yelling at me, and it made me uncomfortable for the rest of the trip.

I find it very interesting this similarities between what I saw in hyperspace, and my experiences of the day. I can only assume that my brain projected these visions, but i have never seen something that I could correlate with my recent memory.

I know what people mean about the "Scary" side of Jungle it can be quite frightening at times, and for anybody who watches lost I have nicknamed this blend "Mr. Eko" due to surprising similarities between the personality of the blend and the personality of the character in the show.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pau
#2 Posted : 5/18/2010 2:17:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

next time, re-name "Jimi" and see what happens!

U R Experienced!
WHOA!

soulfood
#3 Posted : 5/18/2010 3:13:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Zig wrote:
and for anybody who watches lost I have nicknamed this blend "Mr. Eko" due to surprising similarities between the personality of the blend and the personality of the character in the show.

I get that Smile

... though I haven't watched that show for 3-4 years out of frustration I do remember that character!