We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First trips with some bad entities Options

A Slice of Life
#1 Posted : 5/17/2010 8:38:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So SWIM ended up with enough for about 2-3 hits after miserably completing Noman's Tek. He wasted a good 1.5 hits from messing up lighting a bong with the sandwich method and those were all the nice pure white crystals. SWIM Ended up smoking the rest with the "chasing the dragon" method of just using a piece of tinfoil and a bic pen. Worked nicely but SWIM wasn't able to break through and doesn't remember much of his trip anyway but knows it was crazy. Saw some pretty cool swirling patterns and felt a definite presence of two beings, one female and one male. Beings weren't nice though and it felt like SWIM was on an operating table and the two entities were surgeons but they didn't have a good vibe at all. SWIM really wanted to break through but wasn't able to. SWIM smoked the remaining DMT and it wasn't as much as the first hit but still enough to get some effects and this time SWIM felt another entity that was also "evil" and was reaching into swims body the whole time. Overall, the two trips were pretty overwhelming and insane and could be considered "bad" trips but SWIM still enjoyed them somehow. SWIM's looking forward to September to perform the next extraction and hopefully the yield will be much better this time.

Looking back, I really didn't come out of the experience with any profound thoughts or ideas. No revelations, just feeling like my mind was assaulted by an ethereal battelship.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

delta-9
#2 Posted : 5/18/2010 8:20:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This may sound irrelevant but my experience with cactus has always had a distinctly sinister and slightly "evil" feel to it. When ever I looked in the mirror I got a demonic face looking back at me however it wasn't threatening and I would even go to so far to say as I enjoyed seeing that demonic smile. In stark contrast when I took mushrooms I was so in awe of the beauty of everything and everything seemed bright and wonderful. Maybe I need more experience to evaluate the good/evil vibes some psychedelics give. In fact I strongly suspect it is more the setting and mindset which gives the vibes. Sorry to go of at a tangent but perhaps you could apply this to your experience. I think my overall point is psychedelic experiences can be extremely unpredictable.

I'll make way now for someone with more experience to give their input.

A Slice of Life
#3 Posted : 5/19/2010 7:22:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have a feeling I got the vibe since my environment couldn't have been more cold or uninviting. It was right after I had moved everything out of my apartment so the room was totally blank and I was lying on the floor on top of my comforter the whole time. I feel like that had something to do with it. The presences were definitely evil in every way though. Kind of felt like they were messing around inside my brain.