We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
weighing changa...? Options

BananaForeskin
#1 Posted : 5/16/2010 10:18:16 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Just put together my first changa blend, and I was wondering if one needs to weigh the dose before loading the bowl. This probably seems like a fairly nooby question, but when people talk about smoking changa I've only heard of it talked about in cones but never in terms of weight. Yet it seems odd to smoke something containing DMT and not weigh out how much... Although, given the changa smoking technique (sloooow cherry), is it then just easy to smoke the right amount and stop?
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ghostman
#2 Posted : 5/16/2010 10:21:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your Changa still contains DMT and you can still over or under dose. The same rules apply IMO. If you have made a 1:1 mix, then use 100mg of Changa. You can use a little more because it's more grounded.

Start with 80 or 100mg and work your way from there.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

gammagore
#3 Posted : 5/16/2010 10:30:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will weigh out my amount most of the time, I have pretty big lungs and am able to clear 100-110mg changa cone in one hit and still have more room for more. Now if I were to load up lets say, 2 lungfulls.... well, I rather not go down that road.

I know what I need from the changa bong, and after the cone, I can sit back and close them eyes.

Now in a VG its a different story, the changa vapes slower, it takes me a good two pulls, and by this time all madness starts, I hold my pulls in as long as possible and by the time it comes to the third pull, im having difficulty knowing whats what. Then im thereSmile

EDIT: also forgot to mention, you could also load up a small amount first, just to get the feeling for the plant interaction and to clear the nerves, then load up what ever amount you want to smoke for full effects. Smoke thatSmile

Dorge
#4 Posted : 5/17/2010 12:35:45 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

No one swim knows ever weighs it out. Load a bowl... and just go with the flow...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

BananaForeskin
#5 Posted : 5/17/2010 4:38:09 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Alright! Thanks, guys. The pau d'arco, 10x caapi, mullein and spice (2:2:1:5) shall be weighed first...!
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ