We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Making 10x leaf Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 5/15/2010 10:11:10 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

This is really the only way to work with changa ISHO... just working with caapi leaf will do... but this is so much more preferred.

making 10x caapi leaf is very simple...

take 100gms of caapi leaf, vine can also be added. or vine can be used alone, up to you. Vine enhanced caapi leaf is a good mix as well.
place in gallon mason jar
add IPA or 99% ethanol or everclear to the top of leaf, making sure it is totally covered.
let soak for a min. time of 2 weeks. longer the better. no need to go longer then a month really. Keep in a cool dark place.
strain and then take 10 grams of fresh leaf or ten grams from what was strained if you used all of your fresh leaf and soak it in the menstruum.

men·stru·um (mnstr-m)
n. pl. men·stru·ums or men·stru·a (-str-)
A solvent, especially one used in extracting compounds from plant and animal tissues and preparing drugs.

The Menstruum is amazing... it will turn from green to red in exposure to sunlight. it will look bloody in the light and green in the shade.... its just amazing.

Take this menstruum and the 10 gms of leaf or your other herbal smoking herbs and evap in a rice cooker. Rice cookers seem to work the fastest and easiest.
Evap down to a small amount of menstruum. The menstruum will appear very green and resiny take this and pour it into a small pyrex cup/dish and place in food dehydrator.
evap until dry.

the end result will be this amazing dark seaweed green shiny snake skin.
you will have 10gms of 10x caapi leaf. This caapi leaf will yeild with each 1gm unit 10gms of caapi leaf concentrate. Thus a 10x caapi leaf. a 20x caapi leaf would be 200 gms being used to make 10 grams of leaf concentrate and so on... theres no need to go over that though... your doing everything you need with just 10x concentrate. Anything more would be a waste.
I will not be surprised to see companies selling this soon just as a base... I would also nto be surprised to see people selling the blends we have on the site online with out spice added to it...

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dorge
#2 Posted : 5/15/2010 10:16:26 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Making infused leaf can be done with other harmala extracts as well... a simple syrian rue seed enhanced leaf can be made in much the same way... using MUCH less seed. The menstruum can then be added to say mullien or Pau`darco what ever you like to work with, lotus flowers what ever. Passion flower as well can be made in a similar way. My suggestion there would be however to just go to the health food store buy some passion flower extract and then evap the whole bottle onto 1 gram of smoking material.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

soulfood
#3 Posted : 5/15/2010 11:57:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've noticed how the green solvent has red light shine through it. I thought that was pretty cool Smile

Awesome idea this.

Dorge
#4 Posted : 5/16/2010 12:00:56 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

its pretty amazing...
blood red then dragon green...

Blundering_Novice
#5 Posted : 5/16/2010 12:44:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Why is acetone not recommended here?

Dorge
#6 Posted : 5/16/2010 12:58:56 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Why would you need to use acetone? With ethanol it is very less toxic, and you can do the same thing with it as Ace. SWIM does not use acetone much, and does not see the point when you have etoh. Evaping that much ace as well would require a lot of ventilation and it would be nasty... evaping ethanol is not that bad even in a lesser ventilated area...

hashmoney
#7 Posted : 5/16/2010 1:25:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey I was wondering what else could be used besides the rice cooker? I'm not too familiar with how they work. Also, any replacements for the food dehydrator? Thanks, great post.

soulfood
#8 Posted : 5/16/2010 2:53:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I prepare my leaf by covering the leaves with just enough solvent to cover everyday and letting it slowly evap at a little bit at a time.

The rice cooker would just speed things up... a lot.

hashmoney
#9 Posted : 5/16/2010 3:20:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Also 1:1 ratio is 1g spice to 1g caapi leaves? That seems like quite a lot for a beginner who's only had 1 breakthrough. I haven't wanted to dive all the way back in since. I'm really interested in smoking again now and still have some left over spice. I'll extract more if i have too but I'm definitely trying changa, the straight spice in between some parsley was pretty shocking. My first experience was very powerful but too jumbled to really make sense of it... hopefully this will be more of a smooth ride.

Dimitrius
#10 Posted : 5/16/2010 4:00:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
I will not be surprised to see companies selling this soon just as a base... I would also nto be surprised to see people selling the blends we have on the site online with out spice added to it...

I'm looking forward to it. Wink
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Dorge
#11 Posted : 5/16/2010 6:06:17 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

hashmoney wrote:
Also 1:1 ratio is 1g spice to 1g caapi leaves? That seems like quite a lot for a beginner who's only had 1 breakthrough. I haven't wanted to dive all the way back in since. I'm really interested in smoking again now and still have some left over spice. I'll extract more if i have too but I'm definitely trying changa, the straight spice in between some parsley was pretty shocking. My first experience was very powerful but too jumbled to really make sense of it... hopefully this will be more of a smooth ride.

1:1 ratio of spice and leaf will leave you with 2gm of material... meaning each gm of leaf will have 500mg of spice on it... each gram there for can be kicked down to about 20 or hits aprox... its not a lot for a beginner there for to take 1 gram and break it up into 20 little piles to smoke.

Also there is no reason to have to do with with a food dehydrator or a rice cooker... IF you figure out a better way to do... from swims point of view... this way is the best...

Eluna
#12 Posted : 5/27/2010 5:58:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it is very nice how it goes red under a light yet is green normally.. incredible!

Dorge
#13 Posted : 5/28/2010 3:41:58 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

blood and chlorophyll. its life.... life life life....

camakazi
#14 Posted : 5/29/2010 11:18:08 PM

RUN DMT

sweeeeeet!!! Nice one Dorge man.

I always wondered how to make this, seems straight forward too. Would salvia be done this way as well?

This'll be the next little project I'll attempt... I reckon some nice blends will come out of this.
Cheers
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

Dorge
#15 Posted : 5/29/2010 11:35:14 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

This is also how 10x salvia is made...

#16 Posted : 5/30/2010 12:34:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Made 10x caapi/chaliponga in this manner. Soaked it for a month, evapped onto 1g caapi/1g chali. Smoked prior to spice it was far too powerful for me. Suspect 5-MEO was in the mix somewhere, so be careful of that one. Caapi on it's own is probably a better bet.
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

Dorge
#17 Posted : 5/30/2010 12:46:04 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIM has done this as well. SWIM doesnt think its too powerful, but it is really interesting, in that it seems to dirrectly bring about a clear light experience in all that smoke.

camakazi
#18 Posted : 5/30/2010 12:49:23 AM

RUN DMT

hmm.. interesting on the chali. Might give that one a go seen as I dont really pick anything up from it in straight changa.
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

Dorge
#19 Posted : 5/30/2010 6:31:49 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

its interesting...

plumsmooth
#20 Posted : 6/1/2010 12:25:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IT occurred to me that if Caapi leaf has 1% harmala alkaloids, then one could make a 10X leaf by dissolving 100 mg Freebase cappi harmalas with 1 gram of caapi leaf. Then add that with one's full range spice. I have read up to 2% however may be present in leaf. If this is true, then 10X leaf would have 200mg harmalas per gram. Interesting...

123NEXT»