We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
McKennai..what's the deal? Options

teotenakeltje
#1 Posted : 5/15/2010 12:21:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For about 2 years ago, i bought a Mckennaii growbox in Holland. The smart shop vendor said this was a new strain, a mix between 'mexicans' and 'hawaiians'. Of course the term Mexicans isn't really correct, but has been a widespread term in Holland for a particular strain of cubensis. Hawaians would be the Panaeolus cyanescens.

I doubt that the vendors information is true...i'm growing them again right now and they look like ordinary cubensis, only that there maybe a bit small, but i think this is due to the fact that i'm using the regular PF tek with brown rice and vermiculite.

On top of that, the potency is just what you expect from cubensis, 3,5 grams=very nice but still moderate trip...

I rather think this is a marketing strategy rather then a new strain (McKennai? why this name: probably marketing) I've been looking on the internet for more info's about them, but information is scarce...

Is it possible to mix Cubensis with Cyanescens? Is there someone who has more info'S about this 'new' strain?

Thanks Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.