We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
From the start Options

alternate horizons
#1 Posted : 5/15/2010 4:05:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Firstly I' like to say hello all and good day.

I hope this is the right spot for this post.

Right it started yesterday got the mhrb and had everything I need to start except scale's.
I decided to go for it and did an STB the 1 gir posted for swim, ok around 100g mhrb a close guesstimate of lye same amount a little more if anything and 1500ml water.

Slowly put lye in water & mixed well let it sit for 5min add bark powder. Shake shake shake, let it sit for 2.5 hours, shaking at intervals. All safety ware used, gloves, respirator etc.

Next got 250ml naptha (shellite) put in hot water bath away from all ignition sources, once warm I proceeded with 5 x 50ml pulls each pull put in mix given a swirl around end over end and mixed, then let sit for 15-20 min mixed a couple time's in between, let seperate and extracted with 50ml siringe and 3ml pipette, repeat with all the naptha.

Then placed extracted naptha in glass baking dish and glass bowl and let slow evap for around 1.5 hr then placed in freezer set to max and watch lot's of old tom baker Dr who.

After about the 2hr mark I see the biz start forming after 5 I gets me a sample but decide to wait.

Put an extra 50ml naptha in the mix shook like a cocktail maker several time's over around 3hrs. Let seperate then extracted into fresh glass bowl and straight to freezer after 2.5hr lots and lots of action but a slightly yellow orange colour, will leave that seperate.

After a night in the freezer all looks well, all cleaned up I would guess 3/4g and believe there's more in the mix will find out later and report. Scales on the way!

Sample time, bugger no scales yet, will learn patience but not yet sorry gotta sample handtwork. At a guess 30mg in a glass pipi I get a few visuals very nice and my throat say's hey man not cool. Sorry throat but it had to be done.

2.5hrs later I decide to try it in a bong with some leaf,some on the bottom some spice in the middle some more leaf on top at a guess 40mg but my guess is not to accurate, this time though no throat complaints and reeeaaally good visuals almost like 3d space and hyperspace superimposed on each other both there yet not there if that makes sense, and the impression of company just out of reach with a distant mutual greeting. And back to reality well this one anywho, 5 mins later havin a cig taking it all in and yes I feel better than I did before!!

Now will wait for scale so I can get accurate amount and go from there prob 50mg. I will report when have done this so peace n love to all.

PEACE!Very happy

ALL POSTS ARE FICTICIOUS FOR OTHER PEOPLES ENTERTAINMENT

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

spiceworm
#2 Posted : 5/15/2010 4:22:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi alternate horizons,

Awesome intro. Sounds like a great first experience. Good idea about a scale - you can get them cheap. Welcome to the Nexus - cool site.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.