We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changaya, changuarinchi sinchi sinchi medicuy. Options

ñuke mapu
#1 Posted : 5/14/2010 12:20:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So once again i have made a blend of this healing smoke. And well, it is sacred indeed and it is aromatic (perfumero) and a smooth smoke.
Changa is preparing me towards my ayahuasca session. But most importantly it has showed me so much of things i cant see or wont because of all the every day stress.

Inner conflicts, inner sorrow, inner beauty, inner joy, amazing panoramic landskapes of the love within. It made me see that i am fooling myself into a road that only leads downhill and i am foolishly following that road because of the frustration i feel. My unsolved conflicts in my heart are making my heart drowning in sorrow and i escape thru addiction.
So i decided to offer my illness to the spiritworld and they did transform it to a vision. A vision of healing and a way out of my dependency of negativness. A vision that showed me that if i follow my hearts will, the clouds of conflicts and troubles will clear and the sun will once again shine in.

I know that i have to work active, the plants are there to guide and transform my intent to action. And that have made me a bit afraid, i am afraid of what is making my heart heavy and so serious.
Changa is a short but intense visit to the doctor, the doctor checks on you and say, this is what causing you your ilness, or this is what you can do to be happy.

Ayahuasca is a long healing treatment..but both are teachers and doctors and both are purgative/cleansing. I have noticed that i purge out phlegm with changaya and after i trully feel lighter, at ease.

All in all, changa has helped me very much, but i sometimes see myself struggling to not see her, visit her…because i now cant ignore the fact that i must start changing my life once again. Like a serpent i must once again loose my old skin and…transform darkness into light and even if it is a beautyfull healing experience it sure can be ruff sometimes.

So, what i want to say is thank you once again for being here and there. Keep safe and whistle your icaros of love allways.

Viva Changaya..serpent smoke

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Gir
#2 Posted : 5/14/2010 5:38:10 PM

Gir

That was beautiful.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

Dorge
#3 Posted : 5/15/2010 9:21:42 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

very lovely! you know we still need bioassays for the site! you should send some of your experiences in.
maririri ri ri ririririiiiiriii....
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

ñuke mapu
#4 Posted : 6/3/2010 7:48:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I will do so hermaninchi, i mean its trully an inspiring humito...i belive that changa is no more than love, education, and spirit revival in the morning, haha, no matter how ruff and tuff the journeys have been, it allways gives you light Razz

it is better than any antideppressant.Very happy Its like a " one cup a day, keep the evil away" haha more or less..ital meditation...

Dorge
#5 Posted : 6/5/2010 9:40:19 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

it does always give you the light... what a blessing... just talking about that tonight, how it transforms people, makes them aware of that light. beautiful.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/