We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Big crystals Options

Macrocogasm
#1 Posted : 5/14/2010 2:58:27 AM

Nathen, and Devin

I dont quite understand the growing crystal concept. can someone help explain this?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

spiceworm
#2 Posted : 5/14/2010 4:19:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i cant explain the chemistry but my best dreams of large crystals are always when the dream is of a re-crystallization. Bet theres lots more in the Advanced Chem section. Hang in there. i bet the scientits types will get you a real answer soon bro.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.

funkymonkey
#3 Posted : 5/14/2010 5:23:11 AM

mr. bond...james bond..

im not sure how to "grow" the crystals.

but i do know that when SWIM re-x's his spice with bestine he gets pretty clear glass looking shards of dmt.

its really simple. get bestine, put a shot glass of bestine in a half pint mason jar and put it in a hot water bath. some say boil it but fuck that. i never boil flammable chemicals.

anyways, once your solvent is nice and warm just add however much spice you want to re-x (swim uses a shot of solvent per gram of spice) and swirl until it dissolves. let the yellow stuff sink and suck up the clearish solvent and make sure to leave the yellow stuff on the bottom. then just put the solvent in a pyrex dish with some panty hoes over it to keep dust and put a fan on it on low. keep it in a well ventilated room. outside is best if possible. the crystals dont stick to the glass so you can just slide em around with a card.

hope that was easy to understand. it works for my foaf.

monkey see monkey doo monkey pee monkey poo

InnerDarkness
#4 Posted : 5/14/2010 10:41:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

this only worked for me one time & it produced, HUGE amazing crystal clusters!

But I havent been able to re-create it since & I've followed the same methods every time...

I've got another thread about it going on here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=144726&#post144726

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Will this only happen with a re-x or should they also form before you freeze precip for the 1st time (and after a SC wash)

endlessness
#5 Posted : 5/14/2010 11:04:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To grow big crystals, there are mainly two ways. One is to evap the solvent VERY slowly. Cover the container only leaving tiny bit of space for air exchange, put in a quiet place with little air movement, and forget about it for many days. The very slow evaporation will facilitate very large crystals to form.

The other option is to freeze precipitate and alternating between higher and lower temperatures. So when one has the dmt-saturated naphtha, alternate a few times between fridge and room temperrature every couple of hours, then do the same but between fridge and freezer , and keep doing this for a few days. The idea is that the crystals start forming, and then when you move to higher temperature, the smaller crystals redissolve faster, and when you put in a colder place again the crystals tend to grow on top of the bigger ones that didnt redissolve.

there are a few other details like crystal seeding, or using an irregular surface object to help grow crystals (like a string hanging inside the freeze precip container), but basically the two ways I mentioned before are the main ideas behind it.

Macrocogasm
#6 Posted : 5/15/2010 6:37:20 AM

Nathen, and Devin

man thanks for the advice im going to try it out tomorrow.

InnerDarkness
#7 Posted : 5/18/2010 9:52:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had some amazing success at crystal growing, but also have seemed to hit a wall for growing them right now.

Check out my other thread I have going on it: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=145651&#post145651

Gir
#8 Posted : 5/18/2010 2:35:35 PM

Gir

JohnnyScience wrote:
I've had some amazing success at crystal growing, but also have seemed to hit a wall for growing them right now.

Check out my other thread I have going on it: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=145651&#post145651

Johnny This is the second time you have tried to hijack this thread.

Easiest crystal growing that SWIM has done is slow evap. makes em biggggg
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

gammagore
#9 Posted : 5/18/2010 6:53:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
One is to evap the solvent VERY slowly. Cover the container only leaving tiny bit of space for air exchange, put in a quiet place with little air movement, and forget about it for many days. The very slow evaporation will facilitate very large crystals to form.

^^^Very happy always worked for me

InnerDarkness
#10 Posted : 5/20/2010 7:49:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Gir wrote:
JohnnyScience wrote:

Johnny This is the second time you have tried to hijack this thread.

Easiest crystal growing that SWIM has done is slow evap. makes em biggggg

I'm not trying to hijack meatjack, just point someone in a direction where they can hopefully learn from what I've done & have results.