We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT
So.. Why do we have a facebook page? Options

OpeningPandorasBox
#61 Posted : 5/15/2010 7:39:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

disaster averted

great to hear.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Alasdair
#62 Posted : 5/16/2010 7:15:18 AM

Alex

SnozzleBerry wrote:
The Traveler wrote:
Alasdair wrote:
geez i just got goosebumps, i feel as if they are already here among us. pretending... FUUUUUCCCCCK, im sorry guys i wont be on her much longer. or atleast not as active.

Oh please, stop the fear mongering and paranoia. It's not needed and certainly unwanted.

It's most certainly ridiculous, as has already been stated multiple times, the issue is not that it puts anything on google, we just don't want people advertising the nexus on sites like facebook and youtube.

It looks like they will be taking it down, here is the most recent update to the page:

DMT Nexus Fan page wrote:
Due to a popular demand by the DMT Nexus community itself, this community fan page´ll be withdrawn. Any objections? Act fast, or...

Oh thank god...

ridiculous paranoia maybe,do you people forget that the substances we dream about cause some to think on these levels?

I know im not a spot on the enforcers radar. But I do get these feelings, and yes it is a side affect.

My deepest apologies for the paranoia, cant help it sometimes.

*shrug* still feel like there among us, just being real

DoingKermit
#63 Posted : 5/20/2010 4:08:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The news that it is being taken down made my day! Thank you snozz for contacting the peeps responsible Smile

ThirdEyeVision
#64 Posted : 5/20/2010 6:15:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

(cue the A-Team theme song)

In 2010 a DMT commando unit was sent to the Nexus by a hyperspace court to patrol the web. These men and women promptly jumped into action from the Nexus to the World Wide Web. Today, still used by the Nexus, they survive as soldiers of passion. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the DMT-Team.

ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

jacetea
#65 Posted : 5/24/2010 6:52:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I actually found you guys through a youtube video. If that video wasn't there then I probably wouldn't have joined. I probably would not have used DMT and I would still be in depression.

Food for thought.
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

Mycokris
#66 Posted : 6/30/2010 12:59:08 AM

The Amazing Me

Facebook page still there

now named "Dmt Nexus"

under the pic
"You can learn how to extract dmt, and other related entheogens at dmt-nexus.me"

this is really bad
Recently released from a Psychiatric Hospital, Don't believe anything IT says.

OpeningPandorasBox
#67 Posted : 6/30/2010 1:03:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

uhhhg its worse than before look at the interests!

Its from someone in texas because its on a texas high school network.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

jbark
#68 Posted : 6/30/2010 1:05:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Damn, it's still there?!

worse:

Quote:
On this site you can learn how to research, understand, extract, synthesize, and consume hallucinogens and other entheogens, but specifically DMT.

Clearly doesn't understand what we are about. Is this a new page? I thought the facebook poster agreed to take the last one down?

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

OpeningPandorasBox
#69 Posted : 6/30/2010 1:10:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Look at this shit

Quote:
"I am a member of one of the greatest sites on the internet to date: dmt-nexus.me and am happy to be here to try to get the word out to as many people as possible what a life changing and wonderful experience the dmt trip can be.

On this site you can learn how to research, understand, extract, synthesize, and consume hallucinogens and other entheogens, but specifically DMT.

I love what I do, and would never be doing anything else!

One day, everyone who is ready should experience this life changing, wonderful event!

When the world is ready, we will be here to lead the way.

myspace: myspace.com/dmt_nexus
twitter: twitter.com/dmt_nexus"

he made a damn twitter account too.

WOW this is from the twitter page

Quote:
"Bio: I am a member of one of the greatest sites on the internet to date: dmt-nexus.me. Here you can learn how to extract and distribute dmt properly!"

im starting to think this is not innocent but malicious.

DMTripper
#70 Posted : 6/30/2010 1:39:25 AM

John Murdoch IV

This person is obviously someone that left the nexus in a fuss. Someone pissed off because of something. A very young soul, living in ignorance trying to get even.

Pathetic.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

jbark
#71 Posted : 6/30/2010 2:07:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And now this:

twitter

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

BananaForeskin
#72 Posted : 6/30/2010 2:09:29 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Well... if they don't take the damn thing down, it wouldn't be too far-fetched to ask Facebook to take it down, now would it?
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

OpeningPandorasBox
#73 Posted : 6/30/2010 2:15:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reading facebooks policies there is some stuff on drug use. Not sure if thats the best angle of attack but we COULD report it...if thats determined a good way to go. Dont want to bring any attention to the nexus.

Hes also got pictures of DMT which could be reported for sure.

Bill Cipher
#74 Posted : 6/30/2010 2:33:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, that's bad. This definitely smells of malicious intent.

Anyone remember Hysterix???

BananaForeskin
#75 Posted : 6/30/2010 2:45:05 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Quote:
Yeah, that's bad. This definitely smells of malicious intent.

Anyone remember Hysterix???

'Fraid not, mate, refresh our memory?
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Bill Cipher
#76 Posted : 6/30/2010 3:00:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We went through a period maybe a year ago now where there were some EXTREMELY sketchy and malicious dudes (and one who stood way out from the rest) trying to infiltrate the ranks and create havoc from within.

Madcap
#77 Posted : 6/30/2010 3:03:00 AM

illudium Q-36

he has 1 follower since may 26th. so maybe it'd be best if we just let it go. if he is in a piss about something, hopefully he has gotten over what ever it is. I don't want to put another bee in his/her bonnet.

I've watched some of our members jump people on this forum, I've read nasty comments that people have made about youtube dmt videos. My guess is that some of our more "passionate" members may have sent less than nice messages to the facebook account and that may have prompted the dude/dudette to make the twitter accoun just to dig back at us.

It sounded like the person was willing to cooperate and bring it down and instead he made a twitter page saying exactly what we most afraid of being discussed(distribution)
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

DMTripper
#78 Posted : 6/30/2010 3:18:07 AM

John Murdoch IV

This is not the same person that started the first facebook page. This is a totally different page, different person.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.

jbark
#79 Posted : 6/30/2010 3:19:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
This is not the same person that started the first facebook page. This is a totally different page, different person.

How can you be sure?

DMTripper
#80 Posted : 6/30/2010 3:21:43 AM

John Murdoch IV

jbark wrote:
DMTripper wrote:

How can you be sure?

I actually can't be totally sure but everything about this page is different. Different info and attitude. And why would he take down the page and then put it up again like that. Doesn't make any sense.

I'm quite sure this is someone else.
––––––

«PREV23456NEXT