We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
voices Options

DeMenTed lady
#1 Posted : 5/13/2010 8:56:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

really not sure where to start, this was one experience I'm not sure i ever want to experience again. Started out with kaleidoscope of colours then it all changed, kept hearing voices which sounds strange but I was so sure i heard them, they were telling me to follow them although I'm not sure where they wanted me to go, but i was so sure that i had followed them as i felt as though i was no longer in my bedroom with my bf beside me.When i came more aware of my surroundings i was disoriented for a while and actually asked my bf who i was as i just didn't feel like me. I'm not sure i want to experience this again and it was only about 40mg i took. Not sure if i want to try it again maybe not for a while. The more i think on things it was like an out of body experience as well as i saw things from my childhood, but the voices sounded so real and there was no one else beside me and my bf and it certainly wasn't his voice i heard .

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 5/13/2010 9:00:58 PM

Once you light the cannon
You are surrounded

They have mechanisms to scan for activity
Once you're aware of them
they're aware of you [quantum tongues]

Definitely not for everyone.

Gir
#3 Posted : 5/13/2010 9:24:31 PM

Gir

40mg is a lot for a lady. (edit: read further down, I dont mean this as an offense.. from my experience. I do understand that people have different tolerances.)

I would underdose on something like 20 and see if you hear the "voices" again. Sometimes I get auditory hallucinations from DMT. Its somewhat common.

Just remember to relax, listen to what they say, listen hard. try to remember. and enjoy the introspection.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

DeMenTed lady
#4 Posted : 5/13/2010 10:15:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i always clear my mind before hand . I find that best, this is the first time i heard voices and have took less and never heard voices. Have seen many things though but this one the strangest yet. Have seen the bed getting larger, devils, fairies and butterflies. People on strange contraptions hard to describe what they were really. But each time it always different for me.

spiceworm
#5 Posted : 5/13/2010 10:20:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ill bet if you tried 40 mg again you wouldnt get the voices. ive heard voices in my spice dreams but only once in awhile. It can be strange. But as you said, each time is different.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 5/13/2010 11:22:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive only once experienced a voice during a journey, "we dont like being shouted at" is what I heard, freaked me out bigtime.
Made we wonder about what the heck was going on, im still wonderingSmile, but try my best not to think about it too much.

ragabr
#7 Posted : 5/14/2010 1:17:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had voices a few times, each smoking spice on the peak of LSD. Very, very unsettling. I've often wondered if the whispers in Lost came from that.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

vovin
#8 Posted : 5/14/2010 1:18:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Oddly I hear the same sound the second the spice hits me. Well before I was at the breakthru point it sounded like a dial up modem on the old PC's if you are old enough to remember back then. Not exactly like that but pretty close, this was present on every single journey to the point that now many years later if I hear a fax machine it causes me to have a instinctual flashback. All communication that the entities of the other side used was more of a psychic transmission of information. It seemed as though it was far more efficent than words as they were able to convey entire perspectives and concepts to me instantly.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Bill Cipher
#9 Posted : 5/14/2010 2:01:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Gir wrote:
40mg is a lot for a lady.

Dude... Really?

Gir
#10 Posted : 5/14/2010 3:34:23 AM

Gir

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Gir wrote:
40mg is a lot for a lady.

Dude... Really?

Yes really.. My wife and I did a 40mg experience and it was incredible for her yes, but she said too strong. Too strong.

I dont mean it as an offense seriously.. I went it from my experience. Ragabr mentioned in a post somewhere that she does doses in the 15-20mg area. Just from my experience 40mg is a lot for a lady. Embarrased

Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

vovin
#11 Posted : 5/14/2010 5:58:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Usually on average women weight less than men. So I think that it could be a factor. Furthermore womens body chemistry is diffrent in certain ways as well so this could possibly play into that too.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Alasdair
#12 Posted : 5/14/2010 8:00:55 AM

Alex

i hear things quite often. one time i was smoking in the dark with a small group of people. we had some music on in

the back ground and the lights were off. We all counted down and took off on 1. the room took on strange shadows and

everything seemed to be floating. i looked behind me and i saw two figures, very alien looking standing in the kitchen

saying "wow! look at what they are doing!" I didnt understand this and i laughed at it, i turned to my GF and they

went away but she looked like a mass of particles floating around in front of me. I didnt hear anything else like

voices that time. on another occassion i smoked spice, by my self. i was very anxious, hardcore pre flight anxiety. as

soon as i took the first hit a something was telling me to "just relax, you know where your going."

but i actually heard this like a auditory voice. and i did relax, but i didnt breakthrough this time.