We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
A little warning from someone who's smoked loads of DMT Options

ThirdEyeVision
#101 Posted : 5/12/2010 9:02:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Big Inhale wrote:
^^^^Well if your contemplating suicide then you should seek some professional help.It sounds to me like your depressed (just my opinion) which could have been underlying and triggered by your pschedelic usage. Your also say in your posts that your obsessed thats not a good sign either. Maybe you should take a break from here for a while.Hopefully everything works out.

bah.
I did "Seek professional help" as per Uncle Knucles's advice a few weeks ago.
I'm perfectly happy right now that I'm moving on from all this absurd insanity.
And yeah, I am completely obsessed with consciousness after all that has happened to me. It's impossible to let go of.
I've tried taking a break from viewing this website and chatting with my friends. I can't.
sorry to annoy you all with my warning, but god damn...
Rolling eyes

Not annoyed with a friendly warning. Much appreciated. I just don't see why everyone thinks its a big deal when someone doesn't want to smoke DMT anymore. It happens, so what. If you were coming here telling us we were evil evil people and need to stop what were doing that would be a different story. It scared the shit out of you so your telling us. Everyone else can move on with what they were doing, why harp on the fact that someones not smoking anymore.
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#102 Posted : 5/12/2010 9:06:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

۩ wrote:
Infundibulum wrote:
Is it only me or we have 5 pages of discussing utter rubbish here?

It has been a long time since I've seen such boring threads around here. I think I like more the flame throwing/mud wrestling/unscrupulous swearing threads than the "gotta say my whatever opinion" ones.

Infundibulum,

A member of our community almost died after breaking through from DMT because they wanted to move on.
I have been damn close myself.

Do you not see what I'm getting at here?

Can we stop using this as an example please. If you try to commit suicide after smoking DMT, there is something else going on upstairs than just a DMT afterglow. No offence to anyone. But if not DMT, its just gunna be something else. A case like this is extremely extremely rare..I think its a bit biased to use that example over and over again as a warning here becasue you are referring to the use of DMT by an unstable individual. Noone that is unstable like that should be taking psychedelics, except for maybe in a clinical setting with a trained psychotherapist. Anyone that is emotionally umstable likethat should be in therapy. Enough scare tactics. This reminds me of Bret Chidester and the whole salvia scare thing. I bet if you looked at the statistics, percentage wise alcohol is much much more likely to drive someone to suicide than DMT. Im hard pressed to even find a link at all between DMT and suicide after a google search I just did.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#103 Posted : 5/12/2010 9:09:18 PM

Your statistics mean nothing to me. Some of us react differently to DMT.
It has caused some of us to contemplate, and even commence, leaving this planet for good.
This is the reality of using DMT for SOME OF US.
Please remember that.

Not trying to scare you, man.
I'm trying to show you the possibilities for some of us...

I'm sorry if this looks bad on the nexus, but it's the truth, and I had to bring it up.
Just let this thread die so we can all move on...

P.s. I'm no longer posting in this thread. I've said what I've needed to say.

PEACE

RayOfLight
#104 Posted : 5/12/2010 10:00:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why is it that everyone sees suicide as a bad thing anyways. if your not happy in this reality and want to leave who is to say thats right or wrong. noone knows for sure what happens when we die.

just a thought.

also i agree with fractal , if your gonna lose it i think you would have lost it with or without a substance eventually .
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

hedcase
#105 Posted : 5/12/2010 10:14:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This "little warning" has turned into a "giant diatribe".
The guy doesn't want to smoke DMT anymore...so be it!
On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

Jorkest
#106 Posted : 5/12/2010 10:22:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

game over
it's a sound

SnozzleBerry
#107 Posted : 5/12/2010 10:30:17 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Jorkest wrote:
Game Over

Flip Flip Flip...
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

«PREV456