We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
if i have this all correct... uuhhh. Options

Blackstatis
#1 Posted : 5/9/2010 10:20:50 PM

Johnny Noone

i've been reading a lot concerning the possible combinations to procure the elements of a pharma journey. after about a year of frequenting the freebase head space and being drawn to and researching other spiritual means of ingestion, i have been drawn to the prospect of pharma. and after many, many hours ignoring my girlfriend while reading up on these various methods, i have come to the conclusion to use THH & DMT to achieve a psychedelic journey.

is this all? i have THH extract crystals and freebase DMT. from what i've read, i would start my first journey with about 150mg THH and 60mg of DMT? i have an epic headache from trying to sort out the kooks and noob reports from the people who actually know what they're talking about.

so if anyone has used these combinations or combinations similar to this, i would greatly appreciate any feedback. thank you friends.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 5/9/2010 10:41:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds good yeah. You can even start a bit lower on the dmt if its your first time, just in case.... like 40-50mg. 50mg would be a light dose for me but I know some people that are completely floored with 30-40mg orally, so I guess better be prudent, right?

Ive never taken pure THH, only in the mix with caapi or caapi extracts, but it does seem the dosage is around 150mg. I've got more experience using as a MAOI harmine, harmaline, a mix of them, caapi tea and mix of caapi extracted alks, so if you have any question about those feel free to ask.

This thread has some dosages, might be of help:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&m=11514

Remember to redissolve everything in an acidic solution before ingesting (like bit of vinegar or orange juice or something).

joebono
#3 Posted : 5/10/2010 2:39:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I use purified MAOI extracts, I always use 200mg and my trips are usually around five hours. Out of the purified extracts, I prefer Caapi Copy because it is gentle, euphoric, and deeper than the isolated harmalas. However, if you want the grand experience then brew up 50 grams of caapi for three hours, strain it, then repeat two more times. Take your brew and evaporate it down in a pot on the stove with a fan over it to half a shot glass and swig that. My trips on caapi give me a glow that lasts all week and the trip itself is out of this world. My DMT dosage has never been less than 100mg and never more than 125mg. 100mg is fun, but nothing cosmic while 125mg is transcendent union with god. Each of us is different so experiment accordingly.