We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
No readily available leaves. (Would parsley work for changa?) Options

Sublime
#1 Posted : 5/9/2010 7:21:25 PM

Intraterrestrial

For SWIM smoking DMT through a pipe has been ineffective. The idea of enhanced leaf seems like the way to go. Since most popular herbs or plants I would have to purchase online or elsewhere, would it be possible to infuse the DMT in acetone and soak with parsley, or spearmint? It seems like it would work, any help is appreciated. Also, for future reference, any suggestions for changa mixtures and where to get them would be nice.
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ghostman
#2 Posted : 5/9/2010 7:36:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That would certainly work. Can you not order some herbs online? Blue Lotus, Passion Flower? Passion Flower can be bought at herbal stores for example.

But if you want, you can infuse parsley or mint.

Note: What you are referring to is correctly termed Enhanced Leaf. Changa means there is Caapi in the mix. I guess Passion Flower is a type of Changa as there is a MAOI in the mix.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

endlessness
#3 Posted : 5/9/2010 7:42:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nic wrote:
For SWIM smoking DMT through a pipe has been ineffective. The idea of enhanced leaf seems like the way to go. Since most popular herbs or plants I would have to purchase online or elsewhere, would it be possible to infuse the DMT in acetone and soak with parsley, or spearmint? It seems like it would work, any help is appreciated. Also, for future reference, any suggestions for changa mixtures and where to get them would be nice.

Yeah basically any herb will work, you can just get some tea in your nearest supermarket and infuse that... Some herbs might taste better than others, and that will be personal opinion. I've smoked mint only infused leaf and it was fine.. I'd rather go for real changa with caapi leaves though, but if not possible yeah basically any common herb will work.

Dorge
#4 Posted : 5/9/2010 9:09:43 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

be patient and get your self some rue extract or caapi leaf or go nuts and get a tincture of passionflower and evap that on some nice herbal tea... chamomile maybe with peppermint. you should have no problem finding a local health food store in SO~CAL go to mothers or something and if push comes to shove go find a nice herbal tea that you wouldn't mind smoking lol. A lot of people around here like smoking Pau d`arco, you can get that loose leaf (bark actually) from a health food store.
There are lists of changa mixes that are good examples on the changa site.
See my link on my signature.
If you are not knowledgeable enough on herbalism, and pharmacology it is best not to experiment toooo much with herbs in changa blends lest ye fuck it up and hurt yer self or another.
The art of making changa blends is a sort of magical alchemy unto its own that is beautiful beyond measure in its process... sigh.... it requires some good know how when it comes to herbs, smoking blends and the effects of MAOIS as well as possible metaphysical relationships being required...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

DimethylSpice
#5 Posted : 5/9/2010 9:42:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge Wrote:
Quote:
the art of making changa blends is a sort of magical alchemy unto its own that is beautiful beyond measure in its process.

you got that right. nicely put.

regular mint/spearmint leaf or even parsley will work, but this is not true changa.

caapi leaf is probably your best choice. along with passionflower and rue extract.

be sure to read this thread if you havnt already : https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=3539

its all about finding the right synergies between the herbs that you mix when making a good enhanced leaf.

All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

If you are waiting for "that moment", that moment is now.

spaghettiman
#6 Posted : 5/10/2010 3:36:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

mullein can be easy to find at health food stores in the lose tea/spice area

this is a great medium

dope it up with some passionflower extract, salvia, pau d'arco, whatever extract. and you got yourself something real awesome looking and tasty to smoke

its good to throw in some lavender too.

Gir
#7 Posted : 5/10/2010 5:05:53 PM

Gir

You cant even find some MJ? SWIM loves smokin some MJ infused. I would just buy some stuff online, wait the time, and enjoy the changa.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 โ€นhouseโ€บ mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

DimethylSpice
#8 Posted : 5/10/2010 6:20:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea even if you have to order something online, its going to be worth the wait for sure.
All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

jmaxton
#9 Posted : 5/10/2010 6:42:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's kind of been stated already, but just to reiterate: I get both mullein and passion flower in the tea section of my local natural grocer (Sprouts). The mullein is loose in a plastic bag and the passion flower is in tea bags. Both are super cheap and $5 worth lasts for at least a month or two. Mullein makes everything smoother on the lungs and the passion flower definitely provides for some MAO inhibition. I can feel the glow just smoking it alone. I've even started to roll small mullein/passion flower/mapacho cigarettes to be used prior to vaporizing pure spice. It lends a very new light to the experience and less spice can go further using this technique. As the others have stated, parsley will work, but other alternatives are easy to find and can provide for a much different experience. I love the comparison to alchemy- definitely an appropriate analogy!

Good luck with your journeys.

-JM

Sublime
#10 Posted : 5/11/2010 10:34:00 PM

Intraterrestrial

Thanks for your help you guys I will be looking for mullein or passionflower and certain teas at a local health food store. I think it will be worth the wait instead of trying to smoke it and waste the spice in the process, I'd rather infuse. I assume it does not come dried? I do have a food dehydrator if that is needed.

Oh by the way gir I used your extraction method, worked great, thank you. About the MJ I have tried smoking DMT with that a few times but the feeling is very uncomfortable. Just tried that a few nights ago and got paranoid with heart rate accelerated I was not able to relax for a few hours, trying it without it is much more comfortable and soothing without the side effects. I have smoked MJ a lot, but mixing it with DMT can't be beneficial, so I have sworn I won't do it with that anymore.
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

DimethylSpice
#11 Posted : 5/11/2010 11:03:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I assume it does not come dried? I do have a food dehydrator if that is needed.

It should almost certainly come already dried.

Its always nice to have a food dehydrator though. They are great for drying fresh mushrooms and making jerkey Pleased

Quote:
About the MJ I have tried smoking DMT with that a few times but the feeling is very uncomfortable. Just tried that a few nights ago and got paranoid with heart rate accelerated I was not able to relax for a few hours, trying it without it is much more comfortable and soothing without the side effects. I have smoked MJ a lot, but mixing it with DMT can't be beneficial, so I have sworn I won't do it with that anymore.

yea im with you on that although i think jbark is on to something with his MJ-leaf idea ( https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=12343 )

other than that, MJ-buds are just to strong and seem to taint the experience.

Sublime
#12 Posted : 5/11/2010 11:10:53 PM

Intraterrestrial

It led me up to the point of having a panic attack almost, shortness of breath, heart beating lightning speed, skipping beats, etc. That is too much. Lying in bed for hours trying to calm down. I fear having high blood pressure and how DMT raises it more than anything. I just want to be safe. Dimethyl, yeah, the dehydrator is what my dad uses for beef jerky. Mmm. Smile

DimethylSpice
#13 Posted : 5/11/2010 11:16:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ever had venison jerky?? mmmm