We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sun Rise Options

Alasdair
#1 Posted : 5/9/2010 7:45:07 AM

Alex

DISCLAIMER:this is an old trip report, before i had a breakthrough.

So i had been up all night with my buddy DK, because i had a day off from work, and i didnt have to be at school the next day. I wanted to see the sunrise as well as my back yard whilst heading to hyperspace.

We set up chairs, and we had a bong loaded with .05. we began to hit this, and pass it back and forth as fast as we could. At my third hit i saw that the bowl was almost cashed, so i ripped it and cleared it. as i inhaled into my lungs, something laughed at me and said TOO MUCH! HAHAHAHAHA.

i said "oh shit" as i pulled the bong away i fell to the grass hand and knees, and yacked a huge pile of buffalo wings we had been eatting. immediatley i felt good, my stomach wasnt tight, i had vomit breath but i felt so good. I felt like my stomach was trying to tell me something.

as i look up from the puke i say Oh shit again. my friend helps me to my chari and i start to see all the living things growing around me. not only were they growing but they were turning around and looking at me. as i sat there some started to grab me and i ripped them out of the ground and threw them of to the side, laughing at this.

I slow start to look up, remembering that i wanted to see my saving grace this morning, the almighty had risen and i was there with him. I looked up and the sky was just a conglomerate of moving uzumakis, and shapes shifting and flowing all around the sky. sometimes some of these particles would feel so inclind to fly down ward at me.

I was crying and laughing so uncontrollably i was kicking my foot into the ground and digging a line into the dirt. That line is still there, in the yard. I was so happy, I know i didnt breakthrough, but the set and setting were perfect.

Now... let me ask you, would this trip fall under your "miss-use" judgements? would nature be considered a "distraction"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 5/9/2010 9:57:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi

That vomit feels rather good doesnt itSmile

Smoking spice outdoors, good way to journey IMO. As long as you arent putting yourself or others in danger, and are in a secluded area.

If only the weather got warmer here, id be in my garden more often, sumthing i long for. There seems to a special connection to nature and the outdoors. Its like you see another side of the beauty of nature.

SunRise
#3 Posted : 5/9/2010 12:15:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

.......you build me up with a title like that?? Im judging you harshly.
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

Alasdair
#4 Posted : 5/9/2010 11:08:31 PM

Alex

SunRise wrote:
.......you build me up with a title like that?? Im judging you harshly.

aww, why? I like your name. was it because i didnt "breakthrough"?

I didnt know how to do it then, Ill do it again and repost my experience, please dont make this post your determining

factor of who i am. i hope your being sarcastic, im not diggin the hate

Alasdair
#5 Posted : 5/9/2010 11:17:41 PM

Alex

gammagore wrote:
Hi

That vomit feels rather good doesnt itSmile

Smoking spice outdoors, good way to journey IMO. As long as you arent putting yourself or others in danger, and are in a secluded area.

If only the weather got warmer here, id be in my garden more often, sumthing i long for. There seems to a special connection to nature and the outdoors. Its like you see another side of the beauty of nature.

What do you like to grow? Im growing tomatoes, okra, green peppers, jalapeno, cantaloupe,watermelon, and acorn squash.
SWIM is also growing some medication. I just love the marijuana plant, she sure is pretty.

Do you know of an organic pesticide because im having caterpillar problems. I know im more of the intruder then they are but i want to eat my plants too! I was thinking about investing in some lizards and spiders. Paul Stamets uses tree frogs in his grow areas for mushrooms *shrug* do you think this would work? Im also building a green house, if i put the spiders in there i think it would for sure take care of the problem.

any suggestions? (i know its not about DMT, if its inappropriate please tell me so)

SunRise
#6 Posted : 5/10/2010 10:21:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah Im just joshing, its actually a great post.

dont know about the caterpillars though sorry!
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

Alasdair
#7 Posted : 5/14/2010 8:03:03 AM

Alex

SunRise wrote:
yeah Im just joshing, its actually a great post.

dont know about the caterpillars though sorry!

LOL i thought you were joking. thats funny

TheReadyAwakening
#8 Posted : 5/14/2010 3:57:26 PM

Jimmy

I have noticed that nature, and living things in general, emit a strange aura to those under the influence of DMT.

It could be as intense as doing it in the middle of the forest, or as simple as having a potted plant in your tripping room. Either way, you'll most likely trip really hard on nature. It's almost an ability to sense or "understand" the energy found in all living things (plants, birds, caterpillars, etc.). Nature is awesome!
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” - Terence McKenna

Alasdair
#9 Posted : 5/15/2010 9:20:28 AM

Alex

TheReadyAwakening wrote:
Nature is awesome!

Word!

spiceworm
#10 Posted : 5/15/2010 1:04:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great trip report bro. Love the nature ones. Sounds like it was good you had a friend there.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.

Alasdair
#11 Posted : 5/16/2010 7:32:29 AM

Alex

spiceworm wrote:
Great trip report bro. Love the nature ones. Sounds like it was good you had a friend there.

-spiceworm

yeah hes my hetero other half. I love that guy.

weve been through it together, and i dont just mean hyperspace.

we have grown up together, even back when we were little dumbasses terrorising the streets.

yeah he thought i was gonna try to swim through my puke. so funny