We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa changa changa Options

hummus
#1 Posted : 5/7/2010 12:16:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^seems like a good chant ..
Anyway I was telling my friend how to make dmt and he really likes the sound of changa. He is going to try making some with 30g of white vine caapi extracted with acetone, and 250g mimosa extracted via STB, and then filtering the caapi 'tone, adding the dmt to this, then evaporating the whole lot onto 3-5g of peppermint (depending on mimosa yield).
Does this sound like it'd make a reasonable changa/ if not any improvements to make?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ghostman
#2 Posted : 5/7/2010 12:43:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You don't want to make your ratio of herb to spice greater than 1:1.

So if you end up with 2.5g of spice, use 1g spice infused into 1g leaf. Store the rest of your spice.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

hummus
#3 Posted : 5/7/2010 1:20:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Right, also forgot to ask how long the caapi needs soaking before it's absorbed the majority of the maoi's ..

ghostman
#4 Posted : 5/7/2010 1:24:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hummus wrote:
Right, also forgot to ask how long the caapi needs soaking before it's absorbed the majority of the maoi's ..

If you're using acetone, this happens quickly. It's best to keep some on the soak permanently and then just use some when you need it.

I would say give acetone a few days, give IPA a couple of weeks.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

Dorge
#5 Posted : 5/8/2010 4:34:43 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

yep...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

hummus
#6 Posted : 5/8/2010 11:46:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well he carried out the procedure (2.9g yield from 250g mimosa!) and made some changa with a gram of it. It turned into a sort of tarry crystally herby very sticky mass. My friend told me that he tried some of it with the intention of just having one hit, 4 bowls later he had to say enough is enough as it was late at night and he needed sleep Very happy
Very interesting the difference in effects though, no entities at all were felt (still on a sub-breakthrough dose but he gets a lot of 'simpler' entities on doses like that). As he was stopping he could just feel the 'breakthrough train' starting to slip through, he believes that this will be a good introduction to break through again.
A lot of DMT/resin was left on the sides/bottom of the tray so some more acetone was added and a pinch more peppermint added and evaporated, this seemed to have soaked up most of the resin but there's still a little left on the sides, any way to avoid this?

gammagore
#7 Posted : 5/8/2010 11:59:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I make my changa, I try not to distrupt the evap dish too much, so after mixing the herbs into the solution and it starts to evap, I leave it be, especialy after all the acetone has evaped but the herb is wet. If there is a little DMT left over in the dish(which isnt very often), I take some herb and rub it in the dish. Then smoke that herbSmile

But what confuses me here is, why is your herb turned out to be a sticky mass? Did you add spice only? Did you make a caapi extract with the vine and use that acetone to evap onto your herb?