We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1011121314NEXT»
Memorable quotes from DMT-Nexus (no chat quotes please) Options

DoctorMantus
#221 Posted : 12/23/2011 9:05:30 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Citta wrote:
Some mysteries of Nature requires lifting up her skirt every once in a while in order to be understood

I find this thread great to lol back on some post. Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

a1pha
#222 Posted : 12/27/2011 5:09:38 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

EuphoricHavoc wrote:
Forget the aliens. Volunteer at the soup kitchen. Spend more time with your family.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Citta
#223 Posted : 1/6/2012 6:46:08 PM

Skepdick

benzyme wrote:
...let me tell you how laws in science work..

they are the closest thing we have to "universal truths". they're not theories, which is what the majority of publications address, they are universally accepted facts. the math is constant, the results are constant. you can't interpret them in different ways, they're not like human laws, they're laws of nature. there's no need to "prove" them, because they are observed the same by all, every time.

ragabr
#224 Posted : 1/8/2012 4:29:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
so between harmalas, tannins (if you don't filter properly) and DMT, you've got a big synergistic orgy of nauseating agents.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Psychonaut In Orbit
#225 Posted : 1/11/2012 2:01:03 AM

Ancient Futuristic Organisms

۩ wrote:
See, hyperspace isn't formatted for a video. Not until you interface the hyperspatial mind will it be truly formatted, and even then, you are only getting a mere fraction of the total experience.
A true depiction is metabolization.
1% of reality is within our plane of existence. What we feel... what we see... what we hear... what we "think" we know... The other 99% percent of reality can only be shown to us through DMT. This 99% lies within the "Realm of the Unknowns". We can only experience FULL reality when we leave this vessel, our bodies. DMT gives us a taste of this full reality... the universal knowledge is given to us by the beings who call "hyperspace" their home. When in hyperspace there is no "self" but instead this self is replaced with pure and raw energy. ENERGY CAN NOT BE DESTROYED, ONLY TRANSFERRED OR TRANSFORMED! So when you have that "ego-death" during a breakthrough trip, don't fret, you are not being destroyed but yet..... YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED.

I LOVE YOU, RESPECT YOU AND I THANK YOU... Dimethyltryptamine ... for showing me the 99% of reality that I would never have experienced in everyday life.

*All posts under this moniker, Psychonaut In Orbit, is for entertainment and research purposes only. All events stated to have happened, or witnessed are all heresay and fictional*

Parshvik Chintan
#226 Posted : 2/17/2012 2:04:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
I often wonder while peering into the mirror of the ayahuasca vision what it is that lies beneath..something..it sits there waiting to be discovered for the first time, every time. It IS the thing..THE mystery. It dances around in it's mask we call life reflecting back endless cosmic truths unfurled into a plethora of possibilities.

polytrip wrote:
A more difficult form of selfishness is not being able to accept that your views of the world are being shaped by the limitations of your own mind.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

obliguhl
#227 Posted : 3/3/2012 6:02:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mew: a very bizarre thing happened, that phrase "shminkies" and "ferp and bernies" (those jumbled thoughts) actually worked themselves out as shminkies being the onomonopea of hotdogs squeaking together on a fiar as they are rolled and the ferp and bernies being something relevant to "it aint no fried baloney" (a non "ghetto" mindset) which out of context of my entire life experience dosent make sense [...]

Shaolin
#228 Posted : 4/2/2012 9:42:09 PM

Stiletto Stoner

soulfood wrote:

Large doses make me wish I was dead, frequent use of smaller doses really screwed up my perception of reality.

For real! I started writing rap lyrics and thinking I was gonna be the next biggest thing...

I own like... 2 hip hop records?
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

universecannon
#229 Posted : 4/12/2012 11:20:09 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Sky Motion wrote:
benzyme wrote:
Quote:
MDMA: how is it for you?

petty.

PCP ftw.

Seriously? Petty?

Up your dosage, or maybe it really just doesn't work with you.

۩ wrote:

The man mows his lawn on 200mg methoxetamine.
Really, you can expect that kind of answer Wink

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

cellux
#230 Posted : 4/17/2012 6:59:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
You see, its very easy to have all these theories and write from one's armchair, and it all makes sense. But once you travel to very different countries and get faced with contrasts, once you fall in love and have your heart broken, once a close-one dies, once real sickness comes, once you have difficulty finding a job and paying the bills, once you face some kind of real moral dillema, once a real ayahuasca slaps you in the face, all those theories go out the window, and you see the nakedness of human experience, and you see how you are just a spiritual child, still crawling in the beginning of one's path.

3rdI
#231 Posted : 4/20/2012 1:34:57 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Kittenkat wrote:
Dear Ego,
You are a tricky bastard.
Sincerely,
My Soul
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

The Traveler
#232 Posted : 5/12/2012 3:50:12 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Dear people.

I've moved almost all the chat quotes from this thread to another new thread:
Funny chat quotes

I have done this since many chat quotes are not easily understandable for people who don't visits the chat that often plus that they are mainly just funny quotes. I like to keep this current thread a place to gather wise and memorable quotes from the DMT-Nexus.

So in the future only post a quote (preferably with a link the the original post) when it is a real memorable quote that is understandable for the whole DMT-Nexus public. I hope you all understand.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Parshvik Chintan
#233 Posted : 5/19/2012 4:21:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
Often times people who get a slightly expanded view of things often mistake that for being the whole picture. Then they get comfy and set in they're ways. We see this all the time in both ourselves, on the nexus, and in the world in so many ways. Those who we hold in high esteem are not exempt from this, even though we often build them up in our minds as if they are
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Orion
#234 Posted : 5/21/2012 1:16:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have the spirituality of a beerkeg

Benzyme.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

staresatwalls
#235 Posted : 5/21/2012 9:08:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tony wrote

Bedazzle wrote:
Stop buying plastic dummy. Very simple people, very very simple.

Presumably you typed that on a wooden keyboard?

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=350264#post350264
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

RebornInSmoke
#236 Posted : 5/22/2012 10:17:06 AM

Lysergic Feline

Daedaloops wrote;

”Funny that you mention salvia in the same post, for me salvia is like the ultimate substance that shows you how uncomfortable any clothing is. No matter how loose the clothing, when I smoke salvia, it without exception makes anything that's touching my body feel like SANDPAPER. Also it makes me sweat alot.

So my salvia sessions is just me in my undies. I stopped going all the way naked because of one traumatic experience where my penis merged with my chin, and I felt like a retarded mutant who was forced to live his life with his face next to his balls..."

Made me lol, I know that feeling with salvia.
Usually I merge with items of furniture I happen to be touching,
Not my penis.. Razz

restrictive clothing
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

hixidom
#237 Posted : 6/4/2012 4:17:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

^^^ omg Daedaloops. lmfao

Anyways, Dethrone wrote:
Quote:
I lived most of my life hoping I would live forever in heaven or be reincarnated or some kind of afterlife. Then I had my first DMT experience and got a good idea what forever and eternity were really like. At first it scared the hell out of me and I decided maybe I want to die after all, or what if I wanted to die but couldnt?
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

cellux
#238 Posted : 6/4/2012 5:57:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Juremo wrote:
Before I go back I need to read some computer science books and find out how to make sure a recursion terminates. Smile

Parshvik Chintan
#239 Posted : 6/8/2012 1:09:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

in reference to forgetting dmt trips:
scudge wrote:
You have to fight god to bring back all information

Rising Spirit wrote:
When I want to see God... I look at the world surrounding me, let it's myriad forms dissolve back into the Clear Light of the Void, then surrender my transient mind to the LIGHT. We are each called awaken to this lovely moment, right here and now, as it expresses itself in our perception of this cosmic dance we all share.

SKA wrote:
And so you have to choose: To go with the Ego in it's Fear, Paranoia, false sense of empowerment or to go with the other half of you, that wants to learn from the messages/visions; no matter how terrifying, disgusting or otherwise uneasing, to heal and to grow into a better human being.

3rdI wrote:
After my first DMT session i felt i understood what all those religious folk, who i had previously mocked, were after. I now felt sad for them because they could find what they were looking for, but they didnt know where to look.

Uncle Knucles wrote:
The things I've done that I've liked the best have all evolved accidentally. I'll just be working on something that I don't intend to develop, struggling to take it from blob of nothing into the land of something, and along the way an idea takes shape.
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

corpus callosum
#240 Posted : 6/21/2012 5:26:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

benzyme wrote:
deems learned me calcoolus, y0

^^This is funny.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

«PREV1011121314NEXT»