We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
sitters or on your jack jones? Options

XENONSION
#21 Posted : 4/3/2008 5:31:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fuck i wish i had a hammock, that would be a good spot to blast off from Smile

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#22 Posted : 4/4/2008 2:33:39 PM

The Great Namah

^
That sounds divine... I'm waiting till the weather warms up here a little bit so I can go over to one of my good friends house and try it out in his hammock. I imagine it will be quite enjoyable....free floating, out near nature..oh yeah.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Ixxy
#23 Posted : 4/4/2008 9:20:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree. Maybe it will happen sooner than you think. You should probably get in touch with this good freind of yours and possibly make some plans.

magic clown
#24 Posted : 4/5/2008 7:03:00 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

I tried it in the bath once. Thought it might of been quite nice. Was thinking of weightlessness and enveloped in warmth whilst dreaming. Didn't quite work as I'd imagined. Got quite scared wondering if my head was under water or not. I have a hammock across the bay window in my bedroom. Never really thought to use it for dreaming for similalar reasons as the bath was not a good idea. I'd be scared of falling out.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

acolon_5
#25 Posted : 4/5/2008 8:41:19 PM

The Great Namah

^

I don't know magic clown. I usually don't move around while journeying. Do you or others thrash around or move a lot during a voyage?
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

acolon_5
#26 Posted : 4/5/2008 8:42:42 PM

The Great Namah

Ixxy wrote:
I agree. Maybe it will happen sooner than you think. You should probably get in touch with this good freind of yours and possibly make some plans.

Talk about some weird syncronicity. I talked to my friend last night and poof I'm going up there today to try that out. That is kinda freaky.
The Spice extends life

magic clown
#27 Posted : 4/7/2008 9:39:49 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Somtimes I'm sure I do a great deal of thrashing. Most times I'm not really sure what I'm doing, I suspect not a lot. But I want to be safe and comfy. I normally choose the floor of my living room or my bed.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

adrian89987
#28 Posted : 4/7/2008 9:46:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

^ that's one of the reasons I prefer to do it alone...a lot of my friends would most likely freak out if they saw me start to thrash about in the middle of a breakthrough, while I know that I will be fine.

medicine 4 the mind
#29 Posted : 5/26/2008 4:00:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i've tried both and i prefere to do it alone because a lot of my friends aren't really into it(dont ever want to or have but never again) so don't really understand that when im blasting off i want to be left in peace,not them making noises in the background. i also like a good 20 mins to fully absorb whats just happened to me, for me thats alot easier when im alone.
dont let the world shape who you are, let who you are shape the world

modsquad09
#30 Posted : 5/26/2008 4:19:14 AM

mods

medicine 4 the mind wrote:
i've tried both and i prefere to do it alone because a lot of my friends aren't really into it(dont ever want to or have but never again) so don't really understand that when im blasting off i want to be left in peace,not them making noises in the background. i also like a good 20 mins to fully absorb whats just happened to me, for me thats alot easier when im alone.

i agree, its anoying to have friends yelling i know..

i like to do it by myself with no music, or really soft mellow music with no lyrics.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

PREV12