We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Feeling good Options

Alasdair
#1 Posted : 5/6/2010 9:32:38 AM

Alex

So tonight i invited my friend NK over after he got off of work. I just finished an important semester going towards my associates, i boosted my GPA so i felt like doing something memorable. This is my most rescent DMT experience in about 2 weeks. It was about 1 hour ago.

I only had a little herb and i wanted to make sure my friend got to hyperspace. I only put .05 as advised (i got opinions varrying from .04-.06 so i went right in the middle). I put on some shpongle and gave him a comfy chair and i sat next to him. I loaded the hyperdrive (my bong as i have rescently dubbed it)

I light the DMT slowly as advised because i wanted to make sure it didnt get burned, pulling the lighter away as i did so. after clearing the bong of whatever i had just burned through i gave it to my friend he started to take his hit. i was all of a sudden going off as if i took 2 hits.

A beautiful female alien was dancing in front of me touching my face. she was purple and blue with sparkles everywhere. she kept telling me to follow her. I tried to keep up but my friend interupted me to take another hit, so i did. but i could not find her. and after i took my second hit my eyes were wide open and the room was closing in and collapsing like folding sheets of wood or metal. yet the all focused around the computer screen.

I didnt get to hit a good amount of it but my friend did break through he said. he only took two hits of the way you all advised me to load it after i prepared it for him and he was traveling for a good 30 mins.

is that normal? Is what happened to me normal? I feel as if I get to a certain point in hyperspace and when i open my eyes it doesnt matter, it is all around me, and flowing through everything. like as if it was already there all along yet i was to much of a dumby to realize it...

Please comment on this. And soon i will be doing the same application for me personally, i just want to wait a little bit. i dont like to fly so consecutively, any one else feel that way? at least after a few trips out i feel like my brain needs a rest and it tells me to just sleep and recollect.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 5/6/2010 10:15:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alasdair wrote:
is that normal? Is what happened to me normal? I feel as if I get to a certain point in hyperspace and when i open my eyes it doesnt matter, it is all around me, and flowing through everything. like as if it was already there all along yet i was to much of a dumby to realize it...

Ye thats sounds about right.

Set and setting my friend, make sure there are no interference, or people talking to you.

spiceworm
#3 Posted : 5/11/2010 7:03:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Alasdair,

All that sounds completely normal for DMT to me. Including the desire to put lots of space between journeys. Seems like you're on the right path - great job getting such strong effects from the first hit without a vaporgenie. Well done.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 5/11/2010 1:04:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely sounds normal! Good to hear about your improving the GPA!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Alasdair
#5 Posted : 5/13/2010 2:02:07 PM

Alex

ragabr wrote:
Definitely sounds normal! Good to hear about your improving the GPA!

Thanks! im so happy, im doing well and im actually focused. The spice has caused a flux in my life to be a better person.

I also feel like psilocybin had a huge effect on this as well. I just got tired of being stagnant and wanted to do something about it.