We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
new member sez hello Options

jbark
#21 Posted : 5/14/2010 8:47:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Naught.
love the name: zero, nil and a good part naughty!

Welcome to the Nexus and nice flushes! Know anything about azures or pan cyans?

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

naught
#22 Posted : 5/14/2010 8:54:01 PM

Turnip

jbark wrote:
Hey Naught.
love the name: zero, nil and a good part naughty!

Welcome to the Nexus and nice flushes! Know anything about azures or pan cyans?

JBArk

hiya jbark,

i have yet to grow azures or pans. i'm still working on streamlining my cubensis grows. however, if you need access to teks, I know where to find tons of them.

my next education is spice extraction. i think i'll work on woodlovers next winter.

-- embrace, surrender, and dance --

jbark
#23 Posted : 5/14/2010 8:57:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks naught - been trying to grow azures for a couple of years with various teks, but they keep succumbing to contams. The pans just won't culture - i have tried 2 different substrates... I have had tremendous success with cubes, and never one contammed jar, but these others seem to be beyond me.

i have been meaning to officially post questions in a seperate thread with pics, but never seem to have the time...
JBArk

edit : just posted it in the mushroom forumWink
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

naught
#24 Posted : 5/14/2010 9:43:26 PM

Turnip

jbark wrote:
Thanks naught - been trying to grow azures for a couple of years with various teks, but they keep succumbing to contams. The pans just won't culture - i have tried 2 different substrates... I have had tremendous success with cubes, and never one contammed jar, but these others seem to be beyond me.

i have been meaning to officially post questions in a seperate thread with pics, but never seem to have the time...
JBArk

edit : just posted it in the mushroom forumWink

JBArk: I looked at your post, and i sent you a PM. I can't post to regular forums yet.

-- embrace, surrender, and dance --

Abakua81
#25 Posted : 10/1/2010 6:45:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!
I look forward to reading your posts.

eyorca
#26 Posted : 10/1/2010 7:17:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

naught wrote:
I am fanatical about magic mushrooms, both taking them and growing them. For the last three years I've been experimenting with different cultivation techniques. I don't plan to ever stop learning and growing.

~~~~~~~~
that's great..
i learned a lot about mycology too but honestly had a very hard time with it!!
as in,,
its a fascinating subject but you should really be proud of yourself for being able to "cultivate" the knowledge necessary to grow them!!: D

~~~~~~~~
i love how reading about it has changed the way i walk through the woods,,
especially this time of year!

~~~~~~~~
there's this one spot i go to in the fall,,
pretty soon here..
where there's mostly nothing all year but then this time of year its like a "where's waldo" with mushrooms of all different colors and shapes! : )

~~~~~~~~

Orion
#27 Posted : 10/6/2010 2:12:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good flushes, i like the ecuadors too. growing shrooms can be a pain in the rear.
Mushrooms was actually how i became interested in psychadelics in the first place, not including my cannabis gateway experience.

Welcome from a fellow newcomer.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

universecannon
#28 Posted : 10/6/2010 2:27:44 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Nice funky fungi

welcome to the nexus!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

PREV12