We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia Leaf Trial Options

maxzar100
#1 Posted : 5/5/2010 3:26:02 AM

Earth Child

Hello everyone, I am starting an experiment of sorts with salvia leaf.

I am going to smoke one bowl of salvia leaf every night for 14 days. To accurately gauge the effects, I will be abstaining from all other mind altering substances, including but not limiting: Cannabis, ayahuasca, tobacco, leonurus, etc. I will also stop drinking my insomniac teas.

The purpose of this is to gauge the anti depressant and pain relieving effects of this magnificent plant. I will also gauge its potential for insomnia treatment.

The smoking medium for the leaves will be a double bubbler piece.
maxzar100 attached the following image(s):
0504101923.jpg (656kb) downloaded 125 time(s).
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 5/5/2010 3:30:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey mate, this is a very interesting experiment! What a great idea. It will also be very interesting to see if you note the reversed tolerance some users, me included, have experienced with Salvia. Will you keep a record of each day, writing down what effects and in what intensity you get? I will for sure be following this experiment, thank you for exploring areas waiting to be understood!

With love and respect,
Evening Glory

maxzar100
#3 Posted : 5/5/2010 4:00:41 AM

Earth Child

Thank you evening, I will definitely keep a record of each day. I am going to start the first bowl in just a few minuets. It is important to note that I have not smoked any salvia for 2 weeks.
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:

maxzar100
#4 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:32:07 AM

Earth Child

Allright, so the begining impressions on the first bowl are in. I walked to my parked car by my house, sat in the car, and torched the bowl in two hits. The taste is divine. I am salivating more then usual I find.

2 min= Im starting to feel the familiar salvia fast paced body, thats what I call it. (I am on salvia while writing this lol. I notice that my thoughts start forming a lot easier. I can definitely feel the effects.

So after that, I waited about 5 more minuets, and tried to get out of my car and go back inside. Unfortunettly, I could not figure out how to lock my door. The door had gotten jammed for some reason. After about 5 more minuets with the door. I noticed that my headache and body aches were gone.

I am sitting in my house now, and I deffinetly feel a mood lift. The effects are dying down, but this is my favorite part of the salvia experience. I feel like I could drift to sleep easily.

To sum it all up, the migraine relief lasted 30 min, and the body ache relief is ongoing. After about 25 min, I started to feel real nice, real euphoric, I would describe it as almost the feeling of when you accomplish something you worked hard at, mixed with right after adrenaline situation. It feels very, very natural.

Goodnight everyone, I will update tomorrow evening with the results of my sleep and mood during the day.

Quote:

Metanoia
#5 Posted : 5/5/2010 10:26:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia definitely has healing properties to it. People just don't experience it much when they smoke high potency extracts through a bong. The leaf is much more gentle, and preferable, for me. The reverse tolerance is a glorious thing. I can achieve breakthrough levels with one bowl of leaf now. I mostly smoke it before I go to sleep, as it does make me very relaxed and able to fall asleep better. I've only used LSA seeds for migraine relief, and haven't had one in years. Perhaps my Salvia use is also responsible for keeping the migraines away.

DimethylSpice
#6 Posted : 5/5/2010 10:53:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting experiment maxzar.

i have been experimenting a little with salvia leaf myself recently and i am interested in following along with your findings.

good vibes.
All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

If you are waiting for "that moment", that moment is now.

maxzar100
#7 Posted : 5/6/2010 1:49:27 AM

Earth Child

So last night I slept pretty well, a lot better then usual. I have to admit, I had such vivid scary dreams that when I woke up I was hesitant to smoke it anymore lol. I dreamed that I got in trouble for having an half 8th of mushrooms on me, and I was in Arizona. I kept trying to escape the police and prosecution. I was repeatedly follow by a tall african man-cop.

Besides that, I woke up today, feeling a little groggy for a few minuets, but generally in a happy state of mind. I also notice that my thoughts seem to be forming faster. Im going to smoke another bowl right now, and I will get back to you guys later.

Quote:

Bassface
#8 Posted : 5/15/2010 1:25:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Is this still going on? I am also interested in some of the side effects of Salvia.