We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
holy shit Options

danknugz81
#1 Posted : 3/27/2008 3:19:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

haha so i guess i challenged the dmt gods and they answered back.

so i tried blasting off again tonight. packed a small bowl, put some pure white crystals on top, melted, then packed a little more bud on top. waited a minute, then smoked the whole thing. once again, just a body buzz - definitely more than just the weed (although what i got now is some pretty damn good smoke)

so i got frustrated. didnt want to waste more spice, but i wanted the dmt experience.

so what do i do? i loaded the rest of my pure crystals into the machine, this time. i have no idea how much but it was a good amount, like way more than it probably should have been. melted the spice into the stainless steel, waited a second and then vaped as much as i could. i held the smoke in as i put the pipe down. before i had a chance to exhale, the room began to melt.

holy shit. i was fucking scared. none of the acid trips or mushrooms i've ever done could have prepared me for this experience. the whole being shot out of cannon thing definitely applied here. all i kept telling myself was "what the fuck have i done? i'm NEVER doing this shit again!" the whole room started pulsating for what seemed like an hour. i remember laying on my bed and staring at the reservoir dogs poster on my wall and it just kept changing colors. i could some see things in my room, but it was all weird. like everything was distant and blocky. this horrible description doesnt really do it any justice, but it was fucking intense.

i do remember as i was coming out of it, i was staring at my blue jeans which were green for some reason. i was starting to feel like i was coming back into reality and just layed there with my fucking mouth open saying "holy shit, holy shit, holy shit"

the room started to appear normal again. i looked around and could see my bed again, with my dmt pipe with the glass tray that i scraped to get the dose. i reached my cup of water and touched it to make sure it was really there. and took a big drink. i layed there in awe for about 5 minutes, then i had to go outside to get some air.

it was a strange feeling being outside with all the trees and shrubs. i kept touching everything around me. i felt so ALIVE.

im not sure if this is what you'd call a break through, because I didnt actually leave my room. I was hesitant at first and couldnt let go of myself. and although there was no profound wisdom layed upon me, i definitely feel i got something out of this trip-- more than acid or shrooms have given me.

next time i will be more prepared, and more willing to let go and let the dmt gods take me where they will. im not even sure when i will do it again, as this is definitely not something to do everyday. i probably still have some spice in my pipe. wont know until next time i try.

and i found my smoking method of choice- the machine all the way! that thing fucking rocks.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

sattwa23
#2 Posted : 3/27/2008 7:56:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile Welcome to The Club, man!

Yeah, those DMT gods could bring you far out of this universe Wink Just don't force yourself to take a trip ASAP, let it go as it goes, do it when you feel it's the right time Smile Set & setting will do their trick Pleased Good luck and thanks for the report!
~let the beauty be around you~

thomash
#3 Posted : 3/27/2008 12:19:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

you could try closing your eyes next time. it really helps me let go and makes the ride up a lot less scary.

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 3/27/2008 2:19:29 PM

The Great Namah

thomash wrote:
you could try closing your eyes next time. it really helps me let go and makes the ride up a lot less scary.

No doubt, all the magic happens "Behind Closed Eyelids"

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Infinite I
#5 Posted : 3/27/2008 10:11:02 PM

JC

Defo, freaks me out when I see the room dissapearing and stuff always have to close my eyes tho sometimes I forget but usually theyve closed by themselves, plus I think you can go further/see more if you close your eyes.

Garulfo
#6 Posted : 3/27/2008 11:30:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
im not sure if this is what you'd call a break through, because I didnt actually leave my room.

When you'll breakthrough you'll leave your room but not only, you'll leave yourself and you'll leave your 'human shape'. But do it in a totally dark room, then it does no matter if your eyes are open or not Wink